Volume 160, Numbers 1-3, November 1996
Last update Wed May 22 17:28:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Frank K. Hwang, Uriel G. Rothblum, Yi-Ching Yao:
Localizing combinatorial properties of partitions.
- Hans-Jürgen Bandelt, Victor Chepoi:
A Helly theorem in weakly modular space.
- Lowell W. Beineke, Peter Hamburger, William D. Weakley:
Random packing by rho-connected rho-regular graphs.
- Frank E. Bennett, Charles J. Colbourn, Lie Zhu:
Existence of three HMOLS of types hn and 2n31.
- Paul A. Catlin:
The reduction of graph families closed under contraction.
- Paul A. Catlin, Zheng-Yiao Han, Hong-Jian Lai:
Graphs without spanning closed trails.
- Marc Chastand, Norbert Polat:
Invariant Hamming graphs in infinite quasi-median graphs.
- Raul Cordovil, António Guedes de Oliveira, Michel Las Vergnas:
A generalized Desargues configuration and the pure braid group.
- Paul Erdös, Peter C. Fishburn:
Maximum planar sets that determine k distances.
- Peter C. Fishburn, Peter L. Hammer:
Bipartite dimensions and bipartite degrees of graphs.
- H. H. Glover, T. Y. Yang:
A Hamilton cycle in the Cayley graph of the <2, p, 3> presentation of PSL2(p).
- Chính T. Hoàng:
Some properties of minimal imperfect graphs.
- Dean G. Hoffman, C. A. Rodger:
On the number of edge-disjoint one factors and the existence of k-factors in complete multipartite graphs.
- Eric Rémila:
Tiling a simply connected figure with bars of length 2 or 3.
- Carl G. Wagner:
Generalized Stirling and Lah numbers.
- Jiang Zeng:
Multinomial convolution polynomials.
- Yair Caro:
On the generalized Erdös-Szekeres Conjecture - a new upper bound.
- William Y. C. Chen:
The skew, relative, and classical derangements.
- Zhibo Chen:
Harary's conjectures on integral sum graphs.
- Karel Culík:
An aperiodic set of 13 Wang tiles.
- Ira M. Gessel:
Counting acyclic digraphs by sources and sinks.
- Jarkko Kari:
A small aperiodic set of Wang tiles.
- S. R. Kingan, James G. Oxley:
On the matroids in which all hyperplanes are binary.
- Ilia Krasikov:
Degree conditions for vertex switching reconstruction.
- Tibor Szabó:
On nearly regular co-critical graphs.
- Hong Wang, Charles H. C. Little, Kee L. Teo:
Partition of a directed bipartite graph into two directed cycles.
- Louxin Zhang, Lian Li, Jinzhao Wu:
On the descriptive power of special Thue systems.