Volume 202, Numbers 1-3, May 1999
Last update Thu May 23 18:41:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yair Caro, Raphael Yuster:
The uniformity space of hypergraphs and its applications.
- Robert S. Coulter, Marie Henderson:
A class of functions and their application in constructing semi-biplanes and association schemes.
- Sam Donnelly, Garth Isaak:
Hamiltonian powers in threshold and arborescent comparability graphs.
- Richard J. Gardner, Peter Gritzmann, D. Prangenberg:
On the computational complexity of reconstructing lattice sets from their X-rays.
- Richard Goldstone:
The structure of neighbor disconnected vertex transitive graphs.
- Katherine Heinrich, Jianxing Yin:
On group divisible covering designs.
- Afrodita Iorgulescu:
Connections between MVn algebras and n-valued Lukasiewicz-Moisil algebras - II.
- Peter Che Bor Lam, Wai Chee Shiu, Liang Sun:
On independent domination number of regular graphs.
- Ivan N. Landjev, Tatsuya Maruta:
On the minimum length of quaternary linear codes of dimension five.
- Gangsong Leng, Xiangzheng Qian:
Inequalities for any point and two simplices.
- Dingjun Lou:
On the structure of minimally n-extendable bipartite graphs.
- Jingzhong Mao, Deying Li:
A new upper bound on the number of edges in a geodetic graph.
- Dale Peterson, Douglas R. Woodall:
Edge-choosability in line-perfect multigraphs.
- Michael Plantholt:
A sublinear bound on the chromatic index of multigraphs.
- Michael Edwin Raines:
A generalization of the Doyen-Wilson theorem for extended triple systems of all indices.
- Gábor N. Sárközy:
Complete tripartite subgraphs in the coprime graph of integers.
- Vitaly I. Voloshin, Huishan Zhou:
Pseudo-chordal mixed hypergraphs.
- J. Wang, J. Yin:
Existence of holey 3-GDDs of type (u, gtw1).
- Douglas R. Woodall:
Edge-choosability of multicircuits.
- Jia-Yan Yao:
Opacités des automates finis.