Volume 204, Numbers 1-3, June 1999 Selected papers in honor of Henry W. Gould
Last update Wed May 22 17:28:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- L. M. Gessel, L. W. Shapiro, D. G. Rogers:
- Arnold Adelberg:
Arithmetic properties of the Nörlund polynomial Bn(x).
- George E. Andrews:
q-analogs of the binomial coefficient congruences of Babbage, Wolstenholme and Glaisher.
- Christos A. Athanasiadis, Svante Linusson:
A simple bijection for the regions of the Shi arrangement of hyperplanes.
- Elena Barcucci, Alberto Del Lungo, Elisa Pergola, Renzo Pinzani:
Directed animals, forests and permutations.
- Frank R. Bernhart:
Catalan, Motzkin, and Riordan numbers.
- Robin Chapman:
Moments of Dyck paths.
- Timothy Chow, Julian West:
Forbidden subsequences and Chebyshev polynomials.
- Wenchang Chu:
Binomial convolutions and determinant identities.
- Gregory M. Constantine:
Identities over set partitions.
- Emeric Deutsch:
An involution on Dyck paths and its consequences.
- Emeric Deutsch:
Dyck path enumeration.
- Philippe Flajolet, Marc Noy:
Analytic combinatorics of non-crossing configurations.
- John L. Goldwasser, William Klostermeyer, Michael Mays, George Trapp:
The density of ones in Pascal's rhombus.
- Leetsch C. Hsu, Peter Jau-Shyong Shiue:
On certain summation problems and generalizations of Eulerian polynomials and numbers.
- Christian Krattenthaler, Michael Schlosser:
A new multidimensional matrix inverse with applications to multiple q-series.
- Verne E. Leininger, Stephen C. Milne:
Expansions for (q)infinityn2+2n and basic hypergeometric series in U(n).
- Heinrich Niederhausen:
Recursive initial value problems for Sheffer sequences.
- Igor Pak:
Reduced decompositions of permutations in terms of star transpositions, generalized Catalan numbers and k-ARY trees.
- Ronald C. Read, Earl Glen Whitehead Jr.:
Chromatic polynomials of homeomorphism classes of graphs.
- Temba Shonhiwa:
On a class of prime-detecting congruences.
- Rodica Simion, Richard P. Stanley:
Flag-symmetry of the poset of shuffles and a local action of the symmetric group.
- Robert A. Sulanke:
Constraint-sensitive Catalan path statistics having the Narayana distribution.
- Ravi Vakil:
On the Steenrod length of real projective spaces: finding longest chains in certain directed graphs.