Volume 287, Number 1-3, October 2004 Article
- Stefka Bouyuklieva:
Some optimal self-orthogonal and self-dual codes.
- Zhibo Chen:
On k-pairable graphs.
- Michel Grabisch:
The Möbius transform on symmetric ordered structures and its application to capacities on finite sets.
- H. K. Hsiao, S. S. Yu, Yu-Kuang Zhao:
Word-paired catenations of regular languages.
- Mehri Javanian, Hosam M. Mahmoud, Mohammad Vahidi-Asl:
Paths in m-ary interval trees.
- L. Ji:
On the 3BD-closed set B3( 4, 5 ).
- Rao Li:
Hamiltonicity of 2-connected K1, 4, K1, 4+e-free graphs.
- Gérard Maze:
Partitions modulo n and circulant matrices.
- John P. McSorley, Thomas Dale Porter:
Generating sequences of clique-symmetric graphs via Eulerian digraphs.
- Jérôme Renault:
View-obstruction: a shorter proof for 6 lonely runners.
- Jichang Wu, Xueliang Li, Lusheng Wang:
Removable edges in a cycle of a 4-connected graph.
- Ming Yao Xu, Young-Gheel Baik, Hyo-Seob Sim:
Arc-transitive circulant digraphs of odd prime-power order.
- Ken-ichi Kawarabayashi:
Rooted minor problems in highly connected graphs.
- Padmavathamma, R. Raghavendra, B. M. Chandrashekara:
A new bijective proof of a partition theorem of K. Alladi.
- Michael H. Albert, Robert E. L. Aldred, Mike D. Atkinson, Hans P. van Ditmarsch, Chris C. Handley, Derek A. Holton:
Restricted permutations and queue jumping.
- Robert E. L. Aldred, Derek A. Holton, Dingjun Lou, Ning Zhong:
Characterizing 2k-critical graphs and n-extendable graphs.
- Gilbert B. Cagaanan, Sergio R. Canoy Jr.:
On the hull sets and hull number of the cartesian product of graphs.
- Jordan Carlson, Daniel Stolarski:
The correct solution to Berlekamp's switching game.
- Amine El Sahili:
Paths with two blocks in k-chromatic digraphs.
- Dae San Kim, Dong Chan Kim:
Character sums and MacWilliams identities.
- Daniel Král:
Hajós' theorem for list coloring.
- Terry A. McKee:
Biclique comparability digraphs of bipartite graphs and minimum ranks of partial matrices.
- Michael D. Plummer, Xiaoya Zha:
On the p-factor-criticality of the Klein bottle.
- Yidong Sun:
The statistic "number of udu's" in Dyck paths.
- Raphael Yuster:
The number of edge-disjoint transitive triples in a tournament.
Last update Thu May 23 14:42:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lutz Volkmann:
The Petersen graph is not 1-factorable: postscript to The Petersen graph is not 3-edge-colorable - a new proof' [Discrete Math. 268 (2003) 325-326].