Volume 28, Numbers 1-2, March 2000
- Jeff Mackie-Mason, Donald F. Ferguson, Jakka Sairamesh:
Message from the guest editors of the DSS special issue on information and computational economies.
- Nir Vulkan, Nicholas R. Jennings:
Efficient mechanisms for the supply of services in multi-agent environments.
- Tracy Mullen, Jack Breese:
Experiments in designing computational economies for mobile users.
- Jakka Sairamesh, Jeffrey O. Kephart:
Price dynamics and quality in information markets.
- Gerald Tesauro, Jeffrey O. Kephart:
Foresight-based pricing algorithms in agent economies.
- Nagao Ogino:
Connection establishment protocol based on mutual selection by users and network providers.
- Michael Katchabaw, Hanan Lutfiyya, Michael A. Bauer:
Driving resource management with application-level quality of service specifications.
- Spyros Lalis, Dimitris Papadakis, Manolis Marazakis:
Decentralized resource acquisition from autonomous markets in a QoS-capable environment.
- K. Park, M. Sitharam, S. Chen:
Quality of service provision in noncooperative networks with diverse user requirements.
- Peter C. Fishburn, Andrew M. Odlyzko:
Dynamic behavior of differential pricing and quality of service options for the internet.
- Petros Kavassalis, Joseph P. Bailey, Thomas Y. Lee:
Open-layered networks: the growing importance of market coordination.
- Yair Amir, Baruch Awerbuch, R. Sean Borgstrom:
A Cost-Benefit framework for online management of a metacomputing system.
- Tuomas Sandholm:
Approaches to winner determination in combinatorial auctions.
- Ori Regev, Noam Nisan:
The POPCORN market. Online markets for computational resources.
- Mehmet Karaul, Yannis A. Korilis, Ariel Orda:
A market-based architecture for management of geographically dispersed, replicated Web servers.
- Yechiam Yemini, Apostolos Dailianas, Danilo Florissi, G. Huberman:
MarketNet: protecting access to information systems through financial market controls.
Volume 28, Number 3, May 2000
- J. Yen:
Special issue of decision supports systems - intelligent agents and digital community.
- Hsiangchu Lai, Tzyy-Ching Yang:
A system architecture for intelligent browsing on the Web.
- Kay M. Nelson, Alexander Kogan, Rajendra P. Srivastava, Miklos A. Vasarhelyi, Hai Lu:
Virtual auditing agents: the EDGAR Agent challenge.
- Hsieh-Chang Tu, Jieh Hsiang:
An architecture and category knowledge for intelligent information retrieval agents.
- Christopher C. Yang, Jerome Yen, Hsinchun Chen:
Intelligent internet searching agent based on hybrid simulated annealing.
- Jerome Yen, Yonghe Yan, Javier Contreras, Pai-Chun Ma, Felix F. Wu:
Multi-agent approach to the planning of power transmission expansion.
Volume 28, Number 4, June 2000
Last update Sat May 18 20:22:24 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jae Kyu Lee:
Intelligent agents and pricing in electronic commerce.
- Jong-Jin Jung, GeunSik Jo:
Brokerage between buyer and seller agents using Constraint Satisfaction Problem models.
- Ting-Peng Liang, Jin-Shiang Huang:
A framework for applying intelligent agents to support electronic trading.
- Kyoung Jun Lee, Yong Sik Chang, Jae Kyu Lee:
Time-bound negotiation framework for electronic commerce agents.
- Hyung Rim Choi, Hyun Soo Kim, Young Jae Park, Kyoung Hwan Kim, Myung Ho Joo, Hyung Soo Sohn:
A sales agent for part manufacturers: VMSA.
- Nahk Hyun Sung, Jae Kyu Lee:
Knowledge assisted dynamic pricing for large-scale retailers.
- Yongjae Shin, Soonhung Han, Doo-Hwan Bae:
Integration of heterogeneous CAD databases using STEP and the Internet.