Volume 29, Number 1, July 2000
Volume 29, Number 2, August 2000
Volume 29, Number 3, October 2000
Volume 29, Number 4, December 2000
Last update Fri May 24 20:16:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mike P. Papazoglou, Aphrodite Tsalgatidou:
Business to business electronic commerce issues and solutions.
- Jenny Hands, Mikhail Bessonov, Mike Blinov, Ahmed Patel, Ron Smith:
An inclusive and extensible architecture for electronic brokerage.
- Mike P. Papazoglou, Pieter M. A. Ribbers, Aphrodite Tsalgatidou:
Integrated value chains and their implications from a business and technology standpoint.
- Alexander W. Röhm, Günther Pernul:
COPS: a model and infrastructure for secure and fair electronic markets.
- Edward C. Cheng:
An object-oriented organizational model to support dynamic role-based access control in electronic commerce.
- Giorgos Zacharia, Alexandros Moukas, Pattie Maes:
Collaborative reputation mechanisms for electronic marketplaces.
- Yao-Hua Tan, Walter Thoen:
INCAS: a legal expert system for contract terms in electronic commerce.