Volume 32, Number 1, November 2001
- James Y. L. Thong, Patrick Y. K. Chau, Kar Yan Tam:
Decision-making and e-commerce systems.
- A. Faye Borthick, Paul L. Bowen, Donald R. Jones, Michael Hung Kam Tse:
The effects of information request ambiguity and construct incongruence on query development.
- Hyun-Kyu Lee, Kil-Soo Suh, Izak Benbasat:
Effects of task-modality fit on user performance.
- Kyung-shik Shin, Ingoo Han:
A case-based approach using inductive indexing for corporate bond rating.
- Nikos I. Karacapilidis, Pavlos Moraitis:
Building an agent-mediated electronic commerce system with decision analysis features.
- Yu You, Samuli Pekkola:
Meeting others - supporting situation awareness on the WWW.
Volume 32, Number 2, December 2001
- P. K. Kannan, H. Raghav Rao:
Introduction to the special issue: decision support issues in customer relationship management and interactive marketing for e-commerce.
- Gilbert G. Karuga, Andriy M. Khraban, Suresh K. Nair, Daniel O. Rice:
AdPalette: an algorithm for customizing online advertisements on the fly.
- Aryya Gangopadhyay:
An image-based system for electronic retailing.
- T. S. Raghu, P. K. Kannan, H. Raghav Rao, Andrew B. Whinston:
Dynamic profiling of consumers for customized offerings over the Internet: a model and analysis.
- Ravi Bapna, Paulo B. Goes, Alok Gupta:
Comparative analysis of multi-item online auctions: evidence from the laboratory.
- Anne P. Massey, Mitzi M. Montoya-Weiss, Kent Holcom:
Re-engineering the customer relationship: leveraging knowledge assets at IBM.
- Rajiv Kohli, Frank Piontek, Tim Ellington, Tom VanOsdol, Marylou Shepard, Gary Brazel:
Managing customer relationships through E-business decision support applications: a case of hospital-physician collaboration.
- Peter C. Verhoef, Bas Donkers:
Predicting customer potential value an application in the insurance industry.
- Anol Bhattacherjee:
An empirical analysis of the antecedents of electronic commerce service continuance.
Volume 32, Number 3, January 2002
Volume 32, Number 4, March 2002
Last update Wed May 22 17:29:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Cecil Chua Eng Huang, Roger H. L. Chiang, Ee-Peng Lim:
An intelligent middleware for linear correlation discovery.
- Elena Karahanna, Manju Ahuja, Mark Srite, John E. Galvin:
Individual differences and relative advantage: the case of GSS.
- Avinoam Lazarov, Peretz Shoval:
A rule-based system for automatic assignment of technicians to service faults.
- William Leigh, Russell L. Purvis, James M. Ragusa:
Forecasting the NYSE composite index with technical analysis, pattern recognizer, neural network, and genetic algorithm: a case study in romantic decision support.
- Chang-Sup Park, Myoung-Ho Kim, Yoon-Joon Lee:
Finding an efficient rewriting of OLAP queries using materialized views in data warehouses.
- Neal G. Shaw, Ahmad Mian, Surya B. Yadav:
A comprehensive agent-based architecture for intelligent information retrieval in a distributed heterogeneous environment.
- Hui Wang, Andreas S. Weigend:
Data Mining for Financial Decision Making.