Volume 35, Number 1, April 2003
- Hsinchun Chen:
Special issue: "Web retrieval and mining".
- John Gerdes Jr.:
EDGAR-Analyzer: automating the analysis of corporate data contained in the SEC's EDGAR database.
- Dae-Young Choi:
Enhancing the power of Web search engines by means of fuzzy query.
- Dunja Mladenic, Marko Grobelnik:
Feature selection on hierarchy of web documents.
- Christopher C. Yang, Hsinchun Chen, Kay Hong:
Visualization of large category map for Internet browsing.
- John H. Heinrichs, Jeen-Su Lim:
Integrating web-based data mining tools with business models for knowledge management.
- Shui-Lung Chuang, Lee-Feng Chien:
Enriching Web taxonomies through subject categorization of query terms from search engine logs.
- Chia-Hui Chang, Chun-Nan Hsu, Shao-Chen Lui:
Automatic information extraction from semi-structured Web pages by pattern discovery.
- Dmitri Roussinov, J. Leon Zhao:
Automatic discovery of similarity relationships through Web mining.
- Michael Chau, Daniel Dajun Zeng, Hsinchun Chen, Michael Huang, David Hendriawan:
Design and evaluation of a multi-agent collaborative Web mining system.
- Dae-Young Choi:
Erratum to "Enhancing the power of Web search engines by means of fuzzy query".
- Angappa Gunasekaran, Eric W. T. Ngai:
Special issue on mobile commerce: strategies, technologies and applications.
Volume 35, Number 2, May 2003
Volume 35, Number 3, June 2003
- Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Gary J. Koehler:
Optimal pricing policies of web-enabled application services.
- Sulin Ba, Andrew B. Whinston, Han Zhang:
Building trust in online auction markets through an economic incentive mechanism.
- Fernando Ramos, Ma. de los Ángeles Junco, Enrique David Espinosa:
Soccer strategies that live in the B2B world of negotiation and decision-making.
- Jae Heon Park, Sang-Chan Park:
Agent-based merchandise management in Business-to-Business Electronic Commerce.
- Indranil Bose, Kemal Altinkemer, Alok Chaturvedi:
Tradeoff decisions in the design of a backbone computer network using visualization.
- Rey-Long Liu, Yun-Ling Lu:
Distributed agents for cost-effective monitoring of critical success factors.
- Donald J. Berndt, Alan R. Hevner, James Studnicki:
The Catch data warehouse: support for community health care decision-making.
- Robert S. Garfinkel, Elena Fernández, Ram D. Gopal:
Design of an interactive spell checker: optimizing the list of offered words.
- Kaushal Chari:
Model composition in a distributed environment.
- John P. Davis, James W. Hall:
A software-supported process for assembling evidence and handling uncertainty in decision-making.
- R. Jiang, P. Ji, W. B. Lee:
Comments on: a new aggregation method in a fuzzy environment.
Volume 35, Number 4, July 2003
Last update Thu May 23 18:42:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page