Volume 43, Number 1, February 2007 Mobile Commerce:
Strategies, Technologies, and Applications
Regular Paper Section
- Eric W. T. Ngai, Angappa Gunasekaran:
Mobile commerce: Strategies, technologies, and applications.
- Eric W. T. Ngai, Angappa Gunasekaran:
A review for mobile commerce research and applications.
- Navin Kumar, Aryya Gangopadhyay, George Karabatis:
Supporting mobile decision making with association rules and multi-layered caching.
- Dae-Young Choi:
Personalized local internet in the location-based mobile web search.
- Christopher C. Yang, Fu Lee Wang:
An information delivery system with automatic summarization for mobile commerce.
- Eric W. T. Ngai, T. C. Edwin Cheng, S. Au, Kee-hung Lai:
Mobile commerce integrated with RFID technology in a container depot.
- Thomi Pilioura, Stathes Hadjiefthymiades, Aphrodite Tsalgatidou, Manos Spanoudakis:
Using Web Services for supporting the users of wireless devices.
- Ching-Chang Lee, Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Hui-Hsin Cheng:
An empirical study of mobile commerce in insurance industry: Task-technology fit and individual differences.
- Hee-Woong Kim, Hock Chuan Chan, Sumeet Gupta:
Value-based Adoption of Mobile Internet: An empirical investigation.
- Simon Véronneau, Yan Cimon:
Maintaining robust decision capabilities: An integrative human-systems approach.
- Solomon R. Antony, Radhika Santhanam:
Could the use of a knowledge-based system lead to implicit learning?
- Min-Yuh Day, Richard Tzong-Han Tsai, Cheng-Lung Sung, Chiu-Chen Hsieh, Cheng-Wei Lee, Shih-Hung Wu, Kuen-Pin Wu, Chorng-Shyong Ong, Wen-Lian Hsu:
Reference metadata extraction using a hierarchical knowledge representation framework.
- James A. Rodger, Parag C. Pendharkar:
A field study of database communication issues peculiar to users of a voice activated medical tracking application.
- Ali Amiri:
Dare to share: Protecting sensitive knowledge with data sanitization.
- Benjamin Edelman, Michael Ostrovsky:
Strategic bidder behavior in sponsored search auctions.
- Siddharth Kaza, Yuan Wang, Hsinchun Chen:
Enhancing border security: Mutual information analysis to identify suspect vehicles.
- Alessandro Avenali, Anna Bassanini:
Simulating combinatorial auctions with dominance requirement and loll bids through automated agents.
- Nigel Melville, Vijay Gurbaxani, Kenneth L. Kraemer:
The productivity impact of information technology across competitive regimes: The role of industry concentration and dynamism.
- Yi Sun, Shaoyi He, Jack Y. Leu:
Syndicating Web Services: A QoS and user-driven approach.
- Edward Hartono, Radhika Santhanam, Clyde W. Holsapple:
Factors that contribute to management support system success: An analysis of field studies.
- Stephen Du, Mark Keil, Lars Mathiassen, Yide Shen, Amrit Tiwana:
Attention-shaping tools, expertise, and perceived control in IT project risk assessment.
- Maris G. Martinsons, Robert M. Davison:
Strategic decision making and support systems: Comparing American, Japanese and Chinese management.
Volume 43, Number 2, March 2007 Emerging Issues in Collaborative Commerce
Special Issue Section:
Emerging Issues in Collaborative Commerce
- Zoltán Hidvégi, Wenli Wang, Andrew B. Whinston:
Binary Vickrey auction - A robust and efficient multi-unit sealed-bid online auction protocol against buyer multi-identity bidding.
- Yon Dohn Chung, Woo Suk Yang, Myoung-Ho Kim:
An efficient, robust method for processing of partial top-k/bottom-k queries using the RD-Tree in OLAP.
- Kshiti D. Joshi, Saonee Sarker, Suprateek Sarker:
Knowledge transfer within information systems development teams: Examining the role of knowledge source attributes.
- I. Robert Chiang, Paulo B. Goes, Zhongju Zhang:
Periodic cache replacement policy for dynamic content at application server.
- Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, Praveen Pathak:
Knowledge sharing and cooperation in outsourcing projects - A game theoretic analysis.
- Jaeki Song, Donald R. Jones, Naveen Gudigantala:
The effects of incorporating compensatory choice strategies in Web-based consumer decision support systems.
- Nihat Kasap, Haldun Aytug, S. Selçuk Erengüç:
Provider selection and task allocation issues in networks with different QoS levels and all you can send pricing.
- Jaeki Song, Fatemeh Zahedi:
Trust in health infomediaries.
- Mark Vroblefski, Andrew N. K. Chen, Benjamin B. M. Shao, Matthew Swinarski:
Managing user relationships in hierarchies for information system security.
- Riikka-Leena Leskelä, Jeffrey E. Teich, Hannele Wallenius, Jyrki Wallenius:
Decision support for multi-unit combinatorial bundle auctions.
- Richard C. Hicks:
The no inference engine theory - Performing conflict resolution during development.
- Jian Chen, Xilong Chen, Xiping Song:
Comparison of the group-buying auction and the fixed pricing mechanism.
- Cai-Nicolas Ziegler, Jennifer Golbeck:
Investigating interactions of trust and interest similarity.
- Xiang Fang, Clyde W. Holsapple:
An empirical study of web site navigation structures' impacts on web site usability.
- Wil M. P. van der Aalst, Michael Rosemann, Marlon Dumas:
Deadline-based escalation in process-aware information systems.
- Ki Yong Lee, Jin Hyun Son, Myoung-Ho Kim:
Reducing the cost of accessing relations in incremental view maintenance.
- Eldon Y. Li, Timon C. Du:
- Minder Chen, Dongsong Zhang, Lina Zhou:
Empowering collaborative commerce with Web services enabled business process management systems.
- Sanjay Goel, Shashishekara S. Talya, Michael W. Sobolewski:
Service-based P2P overlay network for collaborative problem solving.
- Stefan Minner:
Bargaining for cooperative economic ordering.
- Kuldeep Kumar, Irma Becerra-Fernandez:
Interaction technology: Speech act based information technology support for building collaborative relationships and trust.
- Melanie J. Ashleigh, Joe Nandhakumar:
Trust and technologies: Implications for organizational work practices.
- Audun Jøsang, Roslan Ismail, Colin Boyd:
A survey of trust and reputation systems for online service provision.
- Te-Wei Wang, Suresh K. Tadisina:
Simulating Internet-based collaboration: A cost-benefit case study using a multi-agent model.
- Yuliang Yao, Philip T. Evers, Martin E. Dresner:
Supply chain integration in vendor-managed inventory.
- Eldon Y. Li, Timon C. Du, Jacqueline W. Wong:
Access control in collaborative commerce.
Volume 43, Number 3, April 2007 Regular Papers
Special Issue Section:
Integrated Decision Support
- HongGirl Lee, Bongsik Shin, Kunihiko Higa:
Telework vs. central work: A comparative view of knowledge accessibility.
- José M. Alonso-Meijide, Francesc Carreras, M. Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro, Guillermo Owen:
A comparative axiomatic characterization of the Banzhaf-Owen coalitional value.
- David Ben-Arieh, Todd Easton:
Multi-criteria group consensus under linear cost opinion elasticity.
- Florentino Fdez-Riverola, Eva Lorenzo Iglesias, Fernando Díaz, José Ramon Méndez, Juan M. Corchado:
SpamHunting: An instance-based reasoning system for spam labelling and filtering.
- Zhaoli Meng, Sang-Yong Tom Lee:
The value of IT to firms in a developing country in the catch-up process: An empirical comparison of China and the United States.
- Yujong Hwang, Dan Jong Kim:
Customer self-service systems: The effects of perceived Web quality with service contents on enjoyment, anxiety, and e-trust.
- Rong Liu, Akhil Kumar, Wil M. P. van der Aalst:
A formal modeling approach for supply chain event management.
- Eduardo Natividade-Jesus, João Manuel Coutinho-Rodrigues, Carlos Henggeler Antunes:
A multicriteria decision support system for housing evaluation.
- Huimin Zhao:
A multi-objective genetic programming approach to developing Pareto optimal decision trees.
- Insu Park, Raj Sharman, H. Raghav Rao, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
Short Term and Total Life Impact analysis of email worms in computer systems.
- Chaang-Yung Kung, Kun-Li Wen:
Applying Grey Relational Analysis and Grey Decision-Making to evaluate the relationship between company attributes and its financial performance - A case study of venture capital enterprises in Taiwan.
- J. B. Arbaugh, Raquel Benbunan-Fich:
The importance of participant interaction in online environments.
- Roger Jianxin Jiao, Lianfeng (Linda) Zhang, Shaligram Pokharel, Zhen He:
Identifying generic routings for product families based on text mining and tree matching.
- Yuliang Yao, Jonathan W. Palmer, Martin E. Dresner:
An interorganizational perspective on the use of electronically-enabled supply chains.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Protocols for RFID tag/reader authentication.
Volume 43, Number 4, August 2007 Web-based decision support
Decision Support in Medicine
- Hemant K. Bhargava, Daniel J. Power, Daewon Sun:
Special issue of Decision Support Systems on web-based decision support.
- Hemant K. Bhargava, Daniel J. Power, Daewon Sun:
Progress in Web-based decision support technologies.
- Patrick Valente, Gautam Mitra:
The evolution of web-based optimisation: From ASP to e-Services.
- Ulrich Güntzer, Rudolf Müller, Stefan Müller, Ralf-Dieter Schimkat:
Retrieval for decision support resources by structured models.
- Shifeng Zhang, Steve Goddard:
A software architecture and framework for Web-based distributed Decision Support Systems.
- Dursun Delen, Ramesh Sharda, Prajeeb Kumar:
Movie forecast Guru: A Web-based DSS for Hollywood managers.
- Julian J. Ray:
A web-based spatial decision support system optimizes routes for oversize/overweight vehicles in Delaware.
- Minder Chen, Yiching Liou, Ching-Wen Wang, Yi-Wen Fan, Yan-Ping Jeffery Chi:
TeamSpirit: Design, implementation, and evaluation of a Web-based group decision support system.
Cyberinfrastructure for Homeland Security
- Gondy Leroy, Hsinchun Chen:
Introduction to the special issue on decision support in medicine.
- Zan Huang, Jiexun Li, Hua Su, George S. Watts, Hsinchun Chen:
Large-scale regulatory network analysis from microarray data: modified Bayesian network learning and association rule mining.
- Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Chih-Ping Wei, Tsang-Hsiang Cheng, Jian-Xun Chen:
Predicting adequacy of vancomycin regimens: A learning-based classification approach to improving clinical decision making.
- Sheryl Brahnam, Chao-Fa Chuang, Randall S. Sexton, Frank Y. Shih:
Machine assessment of neonatal facial expressions of acute pain.
- Kannan Mohan, Radhika Jain, Balasubramaniam Ramesh:
Knowledge networking to support medical new product development.
- Yves A. Lussier, Rose Williams, Jianrong Li, Srikant Jalan, Tara Borlawsky, Edie Stern, Inderpal Kohli:
Partitioning knowledge bases between advanced notification and clinical decision support systems.
- Cynthia LeRouge, Alan R. Hevner, Rosann Webb Collins:
It's more than just use: An exploration of telemedicine use quality.
- Monica Chiarini Tremblay, Robert Fuller, Donald J. Berndt, James Studnicki:
Doing more with more information: Changing healthcare planning with OLAP tools.
Managing Uncertainty in Decision Support Models
- T. S. Raghu, Hsinchun Chen:
Cyberinfrastructure for homeland security: Advances in information sharing, data mining, and collaboration systems.
- Kathleen M. Carley, Jana Diesner, Jeffrey Reminga, Maksim Tsvetovat:
Toward an interoperable dynamic network analysis toolkit.
- Christopher C. Yang, Kar Wing Li:
An associate constraint network approach to extract multi-lingual information for crime analysis.
- James V. Hansen, Paul Benjamin Lowry, Rayman D. Meservy, Daniel M. McDonald:
Genetic programming for prevention of cyberterrorism through dynamic and evolving intrusion detection.
- David B. Skillicorn, Nikhil Vats:
Novel information discovery for intelligence and counterterrorism.
- Donald J. Berndt, John W. Fisher, Jamie Griffiths Craighead, Alan R. Hevner, Stephen Luther, James Studnicki:
The role of data warehousing in bioterrorism surveillance.
- Dmitri Roussinov, Jose Antonio Robles-Flores:
Applying question answering technology to locating malevolent online content.
- Robert P. Schumaker, Hsinchun Chen:
Leveraging Question Answer technology to address terrorism inquiry.
- JinKyu Lee, H. Raghav Rao:
Perceived risks, counter-beliefs, and intentions to use anti-/counter-terrorism websites: An exploratory study of government-citizens online interactions in a turbulent environment.
Selected Papers from the Second Annual pre-ICIS SIG DSS Workshop
Decision Support in an Uncertain and Complex World
Last update Wed May 22 17:29:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Carlos Henggeler Antunes, Luis C. Dias:
Managing uncertainty in decision support models foreword to the special issue.
- Joel Brynielsson:
Using AI and games for decision support in command and control.
- Sébastien Damart, Luis C. Dias, Vincent Mousseau:
Supporting groups in sorting decisions: Methodology and use of a multi-criteria aggregation/disaggregation DSS.
- Simon French:
Web-enabled strategic GDSS, e-democracy and Arrow's theorem: A Bayesian perspective.
- Antonio Jiménez, Alfonso Mateos, Sixto Ríos-Insua, Luis Carlos Rodríguez:
Contracting cleaning services in a European public underground transportation company with the aid of a DSS.
- Rui Pedro Lourenço, João Paulo Costa:
Incorporating citizens' views in local policy decision making processes.
- Meltem Öztürk, Alexis Tsoukiàs:
Modelling uncertain positive and negative reasons in decision aiding.
- Dobrila Petrovic, Alejandra Duenas, Sanja Petrovic:
Decision support tool for multi-objective job shop scheduling problems with linguistically quantified decision functions.
- Kim Bang Salling, Steen Leleur, Anders Vestergaard Jensen:
Modelling decision support and uncertainty for large transport infrastructure projects: The CLG-DSS model of the Øresund Fixed Link.