Volume 44, Number 1, November 2007
- Wei T. Yue, Metin Çakanyildirim, Young U. Ryu, Dengpan Liu:
Network externalities, layered protection and IT security risk management.
- Luis A. Guardiola, Ana Meca, Judith Timmer:
Cooperation and profit allocation in distribution chains.
- Anita Prinzie, Dirk Van den Poel:
Predicting home-appliance acquisition sequences: Markov/Markov for Discrimination and survival analysis for modeling sequential information in NPTB models.
- Bernard J. Jansen, Anna Brown, Marc Resnick:
Factors relating to the decision to click on a sponsored link.
- Shijia Gao, Huaiqing Wang, Dongming Xu, Yingfeng Wang:
An intelligent agent-assisted decision support system for family financial planning.
- Nathalie T. M. Demoulin:
Marketing decision support system openness: A means of improving managers' understanding of marketing phenomena.
- Jian Yang, Xiaorui Hu, Han Zhang:
Effects of a reputation feedback system on an online consumer-to-consumer auction market.
- Elliot N. Maltz, Kenneth E. Murphy, Michael L. Hand:
Decision support for university enrollment management: Implementation and experience.
- Eunjin Kim, Byungtae Lee:
An economic analysis of customer selection and leveraging strategies in a market where network externalities exist.
- Rudolf Vetschera:
Preference structures and negotiator behavior in electronic negotiations.
- JungHoon Ha, Jianying Zhou, Sang-Jae Moon:
A secure double auction protocol against false bids.
- Nanda Kumar, Karl Reiner Lang:
Do search terms matter for online consumers? The interplay between search engine query specification and topical organization.
- Ned Kock:
Media naturalness and compensatory encoding: The burden of electronic media obstacles is on senders.
- Lina Zhou, Dongsong Zhang:
Typing or messaging? Modality effect on deception detection in computer-mediated communication.
- S. Alireza Hashemi Golpayegani, Bahram Emamizadeh:
Designing work breakdown structures using modular neural networks.
- Katsutoshi Yada, Edward Ip, Naoki Katoh:
Is this brand ephemeral? A multivariate tree-based decision analysis of new product sustainability.
- Jin Ki Kim, Raj Sharman, H. Raghav Rao, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
Efficiency of critical incident management systems: Instrument development and validation.
- Dawei Song, Raymond Y. K. Lau, Peter D. Bruza, Kam-Fai Wong, Ding-Yi Chen:
An intelligent information agent for document title classification and filtering in document-intensive domains.
- Hong Zhang, Rajiv Kishore, Raj Sharman, Ram Ramesh:
Agile Integration Modeling Language (AIML): A conceptual modeling grammar for agile integrative business information systems.
- Jacques Wainer, Paulo Roberto Ferreira Jr., Everton Rufino Constantino:
Scheduling meetings through multi-agent negotiations.
- Dorit Nevo, Yolande E. Chan:
A temporal approach to expectations and desires from knowledge management systems.
- Jyri Mustajoki, Raimo P. Hämäläinen:
Smart-Swaps - A decision support system for multicriteria decision analysis with the even swaps method.
- Anteneh Ayanso, Paulo B. Goes, Kumar Mehta:
A practical approach for efficiently answering top-k relational queries.
- I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Ming-Chien Hung, Ming-Hui Lin, David C. Yen:
Factors affecting the adoption of electronic signature: Executives' perspective of hospital information department.
- Piet van der Vlist, Roelof Kuik, Bas Verheijen:
Note on supply chain integration in vendor-managed inventory.
- Yuliang Yao, Philip T. Evers, Martin E. Dresner:
Response to "Note on supply chain integration in vendor managed inventory".
Volume 44, Number 2, January 2008
- Sandeep Purao, Veda C. Storey:
Evaluating the adoption potential of design science efforts: The case of APSARA.
- Juan M. Corchado, Javier Bajo, Yanira de Paz, Dante I. Tapia:
Intelligent environment for monitoring Alzheimer patients, agent technology for health care.
- Concha Bielza, Juan A. Fernández del Pozo, Peter J. F. Lucas:
Explaining clinical decisions by extracting regularity patterns.
- Paul Jackson, Jane E. Klobas:
Transactive memory systems in organizations: Implications for knowledge directories.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Gopalakrishna Reddy Tadiparthi:
An agent-based decision support system for wholesale electricity market.
- Thomas A. Weber:
Delayed multiattribute product differentiation.
- Maria Fasli, Michael Michalakopoulos:
e-Game: A platform for developing auction-based market simulations.
- Michael Chau, Hsinchun Chen:
A machine learning approach to web page filtering using content and structure analysis.
- Carlos Ordonez, Javier García-García:
Referential integrity quality metrics.
- Narayan Ramasubbu, Sunil Mithas, Mayuram S. Krishnan:
High tech, high touch: The effect of employee skills and customer heterogeneity on customer satisfaction with enterprise system support services.
- Duen-Ren Liu, I-Chin Wu:
Collaborative relevance assessment for task-based knowledge support.
- Dan Jong Kim, Donald L. Ferrin, H. Raghav Rao:
A trust-based consumer decision-making model in electronic commerce: The role of trust, perceived risk, and their antecedents.
Volume 44, Number 3, February 2008
- Mo Wei, Genshe Chen, Jose B. Cruz Jr., Leonard Hayes, Martin Kruger, Erik Blasch:
Game-theoretic modeling and control of military operations with partially emotional civilian players.
- Wendy Hui, Byungjoon Yoo, Kar Yan Tam:
Economics of shareware: How do uncertainty and piracy affect shareware quality and brand premium?
- I-Tung Yang:
Utility-based decision support system for schedule optimization.
- Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Kutsal Dogan:
Customer-centric marketing with Internet coupons.
- Robert W. Day, S. Raghavan:
A combinatorial procurement auction featuring bundle price revelation without free-riding.
- Ravi Bapna, Wolfgang Jank, Galit Shmueli:
Price formation and its dynamics in online auctions.
- David Arnott, Graham Pervan:
Eight key issues for the decision support systems discipline.
- Zining Guo, James Sheffield:
A paradigmatic and methodological examination of knowledge management research: 2000 to 2004.
- Thadthong Bhrammanee, Vilas Wuwongse:
ODDM: A framework for modelbases.
- David Jingjun Xu, Stephen Shaoyi Liao, Qiudan Li:
Combining empirical experimentation and modeling techniques: A design research approach for personalized mobile advertising applications.
- Moutaz Khouja, Mirsad Hadzikadic, Hari K. Rajagopalan, Li-Shiang Tsay:
Application of complex adaptive systems to pricing of reproducible information goods.
- Debabrata Dey:
Entity matching in heterogeneous databases: A logistic regression approach.
Volume 44, Number 4, March 2008
Last update Wed May 22 17:29:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Erin Cody, Raj Sharman, H. Raghav Rao, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
Security in grid computing: A review and synthesis.
- Julia Sancho, Joaquín Sánchez-Soriano, Juan Antonio Chazarra, Juan Aparicio:
Design and implementation of a decision support system for competitive electricity markets.
- Ming Zhou, Martin E. Dresner, Robert J. Windle:
Online reputation systems: Design and strategic practices.
- Yuh-Jen Chen, Yuh-Min Chen, Hui-Chuan Chu, Hao-Yun Kao:
On technology for functional requirement-based reference design retrieval in engineering knowledge management.
- K. Ramamurthy, Arun Sen, Atish P. Sinha:
An empirical investigation of the key determinants of data warehouse adoption.
- Olivier Glassey:
A case study on process modelling - Three questions and three techniques.
- Soussan Djamasbi, Eleanor T. Loiacono:
Do men and women use feedback provided by their Decision Support Systems (DSS) differently.
- Kristof Coussement, Dirk Van den Poel:
Improving customer complaint management by automatic email classification using linguistic style features as predictors.
- Michael V. Mannino, Sa Neung Hong, Injun Choi:
Efficiency evaluation of data warehouse operations.
- Michael Y. Hu, Murali S. Shanker, G. Peter Zhang, Ming S. Hung:
Modeling consumer situational choice of long distance communication with neural networks.
- Tzu-Liang (Bill) Tseng, Chun-Che Huang:
Design support systems: A case study of modular design of the set-top box from design knowledge externalization perspective.
- Animesh Adhikari, P. R. Rao:
Efficient clustering of databases induced by local patterns.
- Dong Cao, Lawrence C. Leung, J. S. Law:
Modifying inconsistent comparison matrix in analytic hierarchy process: A heuristic approach.
- Diane E. Snediker, Alan T. Murray, Timothy C. Matisziw:
Decision support for network disruption mitigation.
- Dennis van Heijst, Rob Potharst, Michiel C. van Wezel:
A support system for predicting eBay end prices.
- Martijn Mes, Matthieu van der Heijden, Jos van Hillegersberg:
Design choices for agent-based control of AGVs in the dough making process.
- Dan Jong Kim, Charles Steinfield, Ying-ju Lai:
Revisiting the role of web assurance seals in business-to-consumer electronic commerce.
- Yi Peng, Gang Kou, Yong Shi, Zhengxin Chen:
A Multi-criteria Convex Quadratic Programming model for credit data analysis.
- Chih-Yang Tsai:
On supply chain cash flow risks.