Volume 53, Number 1, April 2012 Regular papers
- Byung Cho Kim, Yong Wan Park:
Security versus convenience? An experimental study of user misperceptions of wireless internet service quality.
- Yongqiang Sun, Yulin Fang, Kai H. Lim:
Understanding sustained participation in transactional virtual communities.
- Joung Yeon Kim, Kemal Altinkemer, Arnab Bisi:
Yield management of workforce for IT service providers.
- Alain Yee-Loong Chong, Felix T. S. Chan, Keng-Boon Ooi:
Predicting consumer decisions to adopt mobile commerce: Cross country empirical examination between China and Malaysia.
- Dongyuan Lu, Qiudan Li, Stephen Shaoyi Liao:
A graph-based action network framework to identify prestigious members through member's prestige evolution.
- Nancy K. Lankton, Cheri Speier, E. Vance Wilson:
Internet-based knowledge acquisition: Task complexity and performance.
- Dionysis D. Bochtis, Claus G. Sørensen, Ole Green:
A DSS for planning of soil-sensitive field operations.
- N. D. Goumagias, Dimitris Hristu-Varsakelis, A. Saraidaris:
A decision support model for tax revenue collection in Greece.
- Gee-Woo Bock, Jumin Lee, Huei Huang Kuan, Jong-Hyun Kim:
The progression of online trust in the multi-channel retailer context and the role of product uncertainty.
- Ruhai Wu, Xianjun Geng, Andrew B. Whinston:
A generalized model of partial resale.
- Oded Nov, Chen Ye, Nanda Kumar:
A social capital perspective on meta-knowledge contribution and social computing.
- Wee-Kek Tan, Chuan-Hoo Tan, Hock-Hai Teo:
Consumer-based decision aid that explains which to buy: Decision confirmation or overconfidence bias?
- María-José Verdecho, Juan José Alfaro Saiz, Raúl Rodríguez-Rodríguez:
Prioritization and management of inter-enterprise collaborative performance.
- Qing Cao, Bradley T. Ewing, Mark A. Thompson:
Forecasting medical cost inflation rates: A model comparison approach.
- Johannes Gettinger, Sabine T. Koeszegi, Mareike Schoop:
Shall we dance? - The effect of information presentations on negotiation processes and outcomes.
- Matej David, Marko Perkovic, Valter Suban, Stephan Gollasch:
A generic ballast water discharge assessment model as a decision supporting tool in ballast water management.
- Jifeng Luo, Ming Fan, Han Zhang:
Information technology and organizational capabilities: A longitudinal study of the apparel industry.
- Jan Mendling, Mark Strembeck, Jan Recker:
Factors of process model comprehension - Findings from a series of experiments.
- Yen-Hsien Lee, Chih-Ping Wei, Tsang-Hsiang Cheng, Ching-Ting Yang:
Nearest-neighbor-based approach to time-series classification.
- Christy M. K. Cheung, Matthew K. O. Lee:
What drives consumers to spread electronic word of mouth in online consumer-opinion platforms.
- M. A. H. Farquad, Indranil Bose:
Preprocessing unbalanced data using support vector machine.
- M. Brian Blake, David J. Cummings, Ajay Bansal, Srividya Kona Bansal:
Workflow composition of service level agreements for web services.
- Yen-Hsien Lee, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Tsang-Hsiang Cheng, Ya-Fang Hsieh:
A cost-sensitive technique for positive-example learning supporting content-based product recommendations in B-to-C e-commerce.
- Lin-Chih Chen:
Building a term suggestion and ranking system based on a probabilistic analysis model and a semantic analysis graph.
Volume 53, Number 2, May 2012
- Abraham Seidmann, Yabing Jiang, Jie Zhang:
Introduction to the Special Issue on "Information Issues in Supply Chain and in Service System Design".
- Bilge Atasoy, Refik Güllü, Tarkan Tan:
Optimal inventory policies with non-stationary supply disruptions and advance supply information.
- Ioannis Petrakis, Christian Hass, Martin Bichler:
On the impact of real-time information on field service scheduling.
- Stefan Guericke, Achim Koberstein, Frank Schwartz, Stefan Voß:
A stochastic model for the implementation of postponement strategies in global distribution networks.
- Ting Li, Robert J. Kauffman:
Adaptive learning in service operations.
- Esra Çinar, Refik Güllü:
An inventory model with capacity flexibility in the existence of advance capacity information.
- Ravi Mantena, Vera Tilson, Xiaobo Zheng:
Literature survey: Mathematical models in the analysis of durable goods with emphasis on information systems and operations management issues.
- Hemant K. Bhargava, Rachel R. Chen:
The benefit of information asymmetry: When to sell to informed customers?
- Atanu Lahiri:
Revisiting the incentive to tolerate illegal distribution of software products.
- Yuliang Yao, Jie Zhang:
Pricing for shipping services of online retailers: Analytical and empirical approaches.
- Nelson F. Granados, Robert J. Kauffman, Hsiangchu Lai, Huang-chi Lin:
À la carte pricing and price elasticity of demand in air travel.
Volume 53, Number 3, June 2012
- Zhenfeng Zhu, Xingquan Zhu, Yue-Fei Guo, Yangdong Ye, Xiangyang Xue:
Inverse matrix-free incremental proximal support vector machine.
- Dayong Ye, Minjie Zhang, Danny Sutanto:
Self-organization in an agent network: A mechanism and a potential application.
- Selwyn Piramuthu, Gaurav Kapoor, Wei Zhou, Sjouke Mauw:
Input online review data and related bias in recommender systems.
- Damir Vandic, Jan-Willem van Dam, Flavius Frasincar:
Faceted product search powered by the Semantic Web.
- Hsieh-Hong Huang, Jack Shih-Chieh Hsu, Cheng-Yuan Ku:
Understanding the role of computer-mediated counter-argument in countering confirmation bias.
- Jitendra Madaan, Pradeep Kumar, Felix T. S. Chan:
Decision and information interoperability for improving performance of product recovery systems.
- Robert P. Schumaker, Yulei Zhang, Chunneng Huang, Hsinchun Chen:
Evaluating sentiment in financial news articles.
- Albert Douma, Jos van Hillegersberg, Peter Schuur:
Design and evaluation of a simulation game to introduce a Multi-Agent system for barge handling in a seaport.
- Hung-Yi Lin:
Efficient classifiers for multi-class classification problems.
- Dorit Nevo, Izak Benbasat, Yair Wand:
The knowledge demands of expertise seekers in two different contexts: Knowledge allocation versus knowledge retrieval.
- T. C. Wong, Shing-Chung Ngan, Felix T. S. Chan, Alain Yee-Loong Chong:
A two-stage analysis of the influences of employee alignment on effecting business-IT alignment.
- J. Benítez, Xitlali Delgado-Galván, Joaquín Izquierdo, Rafael Pérez-García:
An approach to AHP decision in a dynamic context.
- Trevor T. Moores:
Towards an integrated model of IT acceptance in healthcare.
- Wendy Hui, Byungjoon Yoo, Vidyanand Choudhary, Kar Yan Tam:
Sell by bundle or unit?: Pure bundling versus mixed bundling of information goods.
- Daning Hu, J. Leon Zhao, Jiesi Cheng:
Reputation management in an open source developer social network: An empirical study on determinants of positive evaluations.
- Yi-Cheng Ku, Chih-Ping Wei, Han-Wei Hsiao:
To whom should I listen? Finding reputable reviewers in opinion-sharing communities.
- Yanjuan Yang, Michael V. Mannino:
An experimental comparison of real and artificial deception using a deception generation model.
- Xiuli Qu, Ronald L. Rardin, Julie Ann S. Williams:
A mean-variance model to optimize the fixed versus open appointment percentages in open access scheduling systems.
- Waleed Ali, Siti Mariyam Shamsuddin, Abdul Samad Ismail:
Intelligent Web proxy caching approaches based on machine learning techniques.
- Antonio Fernández, Rafael Rumí, Antonio Salmerón:
Answering queries in hybrid Bayesian networks using importance sampling.
- Gerd J. Hahn, Heinrich Kuhn:
Designing decision support systems for value-based management: A survey and an architecture.
- Valentina Viduto, Carsten Maple, Wei Huang, David López-Peréz:
A novel risk assessment and optimisation model for a multi-objective network security countermeasure selection problem.
- M. Daud Ahmed, David Sundaram:
Sustainability modelling and reporting: From roadmap to implementation.
- Bin Gu, Prabhudev Konana, Hsuan-Wei Michelle Chen:
Identifying consumer consideration set at the purchase time from aggregate purchase data in online retailing.
- Yanhong Sun, Xiaoyan Xu, Zhongsheng Hua:
Mitigating bankruptcy propagation through contractual incentive schemes.
- Su Dong, Monica S. Johar, Ram L. Kumar:
Understanding key issues in designing and using knowledge flow networks: An optimization-based managerial benchmarking approach.
- Salvatore Corrente, Salvatore Greco, Roman Slowinski:
Multiple Criteria Hierarchy Process in Robust Ordinal Regression.
Volume 53, Number 4, November 2012 Computational approaches to subjectivity and sentiment analysis
Service Science in Information Systems Research Special Issue on PACIS 2010
- Andrés Montoyo, Patricio Martínez-Barco, Alexandra Balahur:
Subjectivity and sentiment analysis: An overview of the current state of the area and envisaged developments.
- Isa Maks, Piek Vossen:
A lexicon model for deep sentiment analysis and opinion mining applications.
- Josef Steinberger, Mohamed Ebrahim, Maud Ehrmann, Ali Hurriyetoglu, Mijail Alexandrov Kabadjov, Polina Lenkova, Ralf Steinberger, Hristo Tanev, Silvia Vázquez, Vanni Zavarella:
Creating sentiment dictionaries via triangulation.
- Dan Tufis, Dan Stefanescu:
Experiments with a differential semantics annotation for WordNet 3.0.
- Adnan Duric, Fei Song:
Feature selection for sentiment analysis based on content and syntax models.
- Peter C. R. Lane, Daoud Clarke, Paul Hender:
On developing robust models for favourability analysis: Model choice, feature sets and imbalanced data.
- Marilyn A. Walker, Pranav Anand, Rob Abbott, Jean E. Fox Tree, Craig H. Martell, Joseph King:
That is your evidence?: Classifying stance in online political debate.
- Saif M. Mohammad:
From once upon a time to happily ever after: Tracking emotions in mail and books.
- Alexandra Balahur, Jesús M. Hermida, Andrés Montoyo:
Detecting implicit expressions of emotion in text: A comparative analysis.
- Antonio Reyes, Paolo Rosso:
Making objective decisions from subjective data: Detecting irony in customer reviews.
- Matje van de Camp, Antal van den Bosch:
The socialist network.
Last update Thu May 23 14:43:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Han Zhang, Chih-Ping Wei, Patrick Y. K. Chau:
Service science in information systems research.
- Jie Gao, Cheng Zhang, Ke Wang, Sulin Ba:
Understanding online purchase decision making: The effects of unconscious thought, information quality, and information quantity.
- Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Wendy Hui:
Examining the role of learning engagement in technology-mediated learning and its effects on learning effectiveness and satisfaction.
- Meng-Xiang Li, Chuan-Hoo Tan, Hock-Hai Teo, Kwok-Kee Wei:
Effects of product learning aids on the breadth and depth of recall.
- Shuk Ying Ho:
The effects of location personalization on individuals' intention to use mobile services.
- HsiuJu Rebecca Yen, Wenkai Wang, Chih-Ping Wei, Sheila Hsuan-Yu Hsu, Hung-Chang Chiu:
Service innovation readiness: Dimensions and performance outcome.
- Ling Zhao, Yaobin Lu:
Enhancing perceived interactivity through network externalities: An empirical study on micro-blogging service satisfaction and continuance intention.
- Chao-Min Chiu, Meng Hsiang Hsu, Hsiangchu Lai, Chun-Ming Chang:
Re-examining the influence of trust on online repeat purchase intention: The moderating role of habit and its antecedents.
- Aleck C. H. Lin, Walter D. Fernández, Shirley Gregor:
Understanding web enjoyment experiences and informal learning: A study in a museum context.
- Cong Qi, Patrick Y. K. Chau:
Relationship, contract and IT outsourcing success: Evidence from two descriptive case studies.
- Qiu-Hong Wang, Kai Lung Hui:
Delayed product introduction.
- Bo Hsiao, Ching-Chin Chern, Ming-Miin Yu:
Measuring the relative efficiency of IC design firms using the directional distance function and a meta-frontier approach.