Volume 20, Number 1, February 2007
- Hui Peng, Zi-Jiang Yang, Weihua Gui, Min Wu, Hideo Shioya, Kazushi Nakano:
Nonlinear system modeling and robust predictive control based on RBF-ARX model.
- Euthimios Badekas, Nikos Papamarkos:
Optimal combination of document binarization techniques using a self-organizing map neural network.
- Sofiane Achiche, Luc Baron, Marek Balazinski, Mokhtar Benaoudia:
Online prediction of pulp brightness using fuzzy logic models.
- Gustave Nguene Nguene, Matthias Finger:
A fuzzy-based approach for strategic choices in electric energy supply. The case of a Swiss power provider on the eve of electricity market opening.
- Aboelmagd Noureldin, Ahmed El-Shafie, Mahmoud Reda Taha:
Optimizing neuro-fuzzy modules for data fusion of vehicular navigation systems using temporal cross-validation.
- Kellie B. Keeling, Evelyn C. Brown, Tabitha L. James:
Grouping efficiency measures and their impact on factory measures for the machine-part cell formation problem: A simulation study.
- Qizhi Zhang, Weidong Zhang:
Network partition for switched industrial Ethernet using genetic algorithm.
- Qie He, Ling Wang:
An effective co-evolutionary particle swarm optimization for constrained engineering design problems.
- Zhonglong Zheng, Jie Yang, Yitan Zhu:
Initialization enhancer for non-negative matrix factorization.
Volume 20, Number 2, March 2007
- Christine W. Chan, Raphael Idem, Paitoon Tontiwachwuthikul:
Guest editors' introduction.
- Varanon Uraikul, Christine W. Chan, Paitoon Tontiwachwuthikul:
Artificial intelligence for monitoring and supervisory control of process systems.
- Mano Ram Maurya, Raghunathan Rengaswamy, Venkat Venkatasubramanian:
Fault diagnosis using dynamic trend analysis: A review and recent developments.
- Jan Morbach, Aidong Yang, Wolfgang Marquardt:
OntoCAPE - A large-scale ontology for chemical process engineering.
- Arturas Kaklauskas, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, Vaidotas Trinkunas:
A multiple criteria decision support on-line system for construction.
- Ganesh K. Venayagamoorthy, Scott C. Smith, Gaurav Singhal:
Particle swarm-based optimal partitioning algorithm for combinational CMOS circuits.
- Pradipta K. Dash, Maya Nayak, Manas Ranjan Senapati, Ian W. C. Lee:
Mining for similarities in time series data using wavelet-based feature vectors and neural networks.
- S. C. Tan, Chee Peng Lim, M. V. C. Rao:
A hybrid neural network model for rule generation and its application to process fault detection and diagnosis.
- Bin Yu, Zhongzhen Yang, Chuntian Cheng:
Optimizing the distribution of shopping centers with parallel genetic algorithm.
- Zhiying Hu, Christine W. Chan, Gordon H. Huang:
Multi-objective optimization for process control of the in-situ bioremediation system under uncertainty.
- Xiao-kang Su, Guang-ming Zeng, Guo-he Huang, Jian-bing Li, Jie Liang, Ling-ling Wang, Chun-yan Du:
Modeling research on the sorption kinetics of pentachlorophenol (PCP) to sediments based on neural networks and neuro-fuzzy systems.
- Vijander Singh, Indra Gupta, H. O. Gupta:
ANN-based estimator for distillation using Levenberg-Marquardt approach.
- Shoumin Song, Abayomi J. Akande, Raphael O. Idem, Nader Mahinpey:
Inter-relationship between preparation methods, nickel loading, characteristics and performance in the reforming of crude ethanol over Ni/Al2O3 catalysts: A neural network approach.
- Ali Ghaffari, Ali Reza Mehrabian, Morteza Mohammad-Zaheri:
Identification and control of power plant de-superheater using soft computing techniques.
Volume 20, Number 3, April 2007
- Henry Y. K. Lau, Vicky W. K. Wong:
An immunity approach to strategic behavioral control.
- Silvia B. González-Brambila, Eduardo F. Morales:
Automatic generation of explanations: AGE.
- Murat Sensoy, F. Canan Pembe, Hande Zirtiloglu, Pinar Yolum, Ayse Basar Bener:
Experience-based service provider selection in agent-mediated E-Commerce.
- Enrique Leon, Graham Clarke, Victor Callaghan, Francisco Sepulveda:
A user-independent real-time emotion recognition system for software agents in domestic environments.
- Tak-Chung Fu, Korris Fu-Lai Chung, Robert Wing Pong Luk, Chak-man Ng:
Stock time series pattern matching: Template-based vs. rule-based approaches.
- P. G. Benardos, George-Christopher Vosniakos:
Optimizing feedforward artificial neural network architecture.
- David Vengerov:
A reinforcement learning approach to dynamic resource allocation.
- Cristofer Englund, Antanas Verikas:
A SOM-based data mining strategy for adaptive modelling of an offset lithographic printing process.
- S. Mohyeddin Bateni, S. M. Borghei, Dong-Sheng Jeng:
Neural network and neuro-fuzzy assessments for scour depth around bridge piers.
- Y. Langeron, Michel Doussot, David J. Hewson, Jacques Duchêne:
Classifying NIR spectra of textile products with kernel methods.
Volume 20, Number 4, June 2007
- Fariel Shafee:
Neural networks with quantum gated nodes.
- Hilmi Günes Kayacik, A. Nur Zincir-Heywood, Malcolm I. Heywood:
A hierarchical SOM-based intrusion detection system.
- Philip M. Tsang, Paul Kwok, Steven O. Choy, Reggie Kwan, S. C. Ng, Jacky Mak, Jonathan Tsang, Kai Koong, Tak-Lam Wong:
Design and implementation of NN5 for Hong Kong stock price forecasting.
- Abdulnasir Hossen, Fakhri Al-Wadahi, Joseph A. Jervase:
Classification of modulation signals using statistical signal characterization and artificial neural networks.
- Reza Ghorbani, Qiong Wu, G. Gary Wang:
Nearly optimal neural network stabilization of bipedal standing using genetic algorithm.
- P. K. Modi, S. P. Singh, J. D. Sharma:
Voltage stability evaluation of power system with FACTS devices using fuzzy neural network.
- Alireza Akhbardeh, Sakari Junnila, Mikko Koivuluoma, Teemu Koivistoinen, Väinö Turjanmaa, Tiit Kööbi, Alpo Värri:
Towards a heart disease diagnosing system based on force sensitive chair's measurement, biorthogonal wavelets and neural networks.
- Simon Oblak, Igor Skrjanc, Saso Blazic:
Fault detection for nonlinear systems with uncertain parameters based on the interval fuzzy model.
- Emilie Poirson, Philippe Dépincé, Jean-François Petiot:
User-centered design by genetic algorithms: Application to brass musical instrument optimization.
- Vanessa Cristina de Castilho, Mounir Khalil El Debs, Maria do Carmo Nicoletti:
Using a modified genetic algorithm to minimize the production costs for slabs of precast prestressed concrete joists.
- Ming-Sheng Wu, Jyh-Horng Jeng, Jer-Guang Hsieh:
Schema genetic algorithm for fractal image compression.
- V. S. Kodogiannis, M. Boulougoura, Edmund Wadge, John N. Lygouras:
The usage of soft-computing methodologies in interpreting capsule endoscopy.
- Juan Jose García Adeva, Juan Manuel Pikatza Atxa:
Intrusion detection in web applications using text mining.
Volume 20, Number 5, August 2007
- Lotfi A. Zadeh:
- Tadeusz Burczynski, Wojciech Cholewa, Wojciech Moczulski:
- Michal Bereta, Tadeusz Burczynski:
Comparing binary and real-valued coding in hybrid immune algorithm for feature selection and classification of ECG signals.
- Izabela Brzezinska, Salvatore Greco, Roman Slowinski:
Mining Pareto-optimal rules with respect to support and confirmation or support and anti-support.
- Vytautas Cyras:
On formalisation of the goal concept in law.
- Józef Korbicz, Marek Kowal:
Neuro-fuzzy networks and their application to fault detection of dynamical systems.
- Witold Kosinski:
Evolutionary algorithm determining defuzzyfication operators.
- Waclaw Kus:
Grid-enabled evolutionary algorithm application in the mechanical optimization problems.
- Rory A. Lewis, Cynthia Xin Zhang, Zbigniew W. Ras:
Knowledge discovery-based identification of musical pitches and instruments in polyphonic sounds.
- M. Paruch, E. Majchrzak:
Identification of tumor region parameters using evolutionary algorithm and multiple reciprocity boundary element method.
- Witold Pedrycz, Kaoru Hirota:
Forming consensus in the networks of knowledge.
- James F. Peters, Christopher J. Henry:
Approximation spaces in off-policy Monte Carlo learning.
- Wojciech Skarka:
Application of MOKA methodology in generative model creation using CATIA.
- Zsolt János Viharos, Zsolt Kemény:
AI techniques in modelling, assignment, problem solving and optimization.
- Dominik Wachla, Wojciech Moczulski:
Identification of dynamic diagnostic models with the use of methodology of knowledge discovery in databases.
- Peter Wriggers, Marina Siplivaya, Irina Joukova, Roman Slivin:
Intelligent support of engineering analysis using ontology and case-based reasoning.
Volume 20, Number 6, September 2007
- Massimiliano Barletta, A. Gisario, Stefano Guarino:
Modelling of electrostatic fluidized bed (EFB) coating process using artificial neural networks.
- Nitin Muttil, Kwok-Wing Chau:
Machine-learning paradigms for selecting ecologically significant input variables.
- Stanislaw Osowski, Konrad Garanty:
Forecasting of the daily meteorological pollution using wavelets and support vector machine.
- Manuel Domínguez-González, Juan J. Fuertes-Martínez, Perfecto Reguera-Acevedo, Ignacio Díaz Blanco, Abel A. Cuadrado Vega:
Internet-based remote supervision of industrial processes using self-organizing maps.
- S. Syafiie, Fernando Tadeo, E. Martinez:
Model-free learning control of neutralization processes using reinforcement learning.
- J. Enrique Muñoz Expósito, Sebastian García Galán, Nicolás Ruiz-Reyes, Pedro Vera-Candeas:
Adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system vs. other classification algorithms for warped LPC-based speech/music discrimination.
- Nand Kishor, S. P. Singh, A. S. Raghuvanshi:
Adaptive intelligent hydro turbine speed identification with water and random load disturbances.
- Ali Ghaffari, Ali Chaibakhsh, Caro Lucas:
Soft computing approach for modeling power plant with a once-through boiler.
- De-Sheng Chen, Chang-Tzu Lin, Yiwen Wang, Ching-Hwa Cheng:
Fixed-outline floorplanning using robust evolutionary search.
- Enrico Zio, Irina Crenguta Popescu:
Recognizing signal trends on-line by a fuzzy-logic-based methodology optimized via genetic algorithms.
- Dipak Laha, Uday K. Chakraborty:
An efficient stochastic hybrid heuristic for flowshop scheduling.
- Ahlem Ben Hassine, Tu Bao Ho:
An agent-based approach to solve dynamic meeting scheduling problems with preferences.
Volume 20, Number 7, October 2007
- Arie Ben-David:
A lot of randomness is hiding in accuracy.
- Vicenç Puig, Marcin Witczak, Fatiha Nejjari, Joseba Quevedo, Józef Korbicz:
A GMDH neural network-based approach to passive robust fault detection using a constraint satisfaction backward test.
- M. Kemal Ciliz, Masayoshi Tomizuka:
Friction modelling and compensation for motion control using hybrid neural network models.
- Krzysztof Patan, Józef Korbicz:
Fault detection in catalytic cracking converter by means of probability density approximation.
- Luis Antonio Aguirre, Gladstone Barbosa Alves, Marcelo Vieira Corrêa:
Steady-state performance constraints for dynamical models based on RBF networks.
- Yong Duan, Qiang Liu, Xinhe Xu:
Application of reinforcement learning in robot soccer.
- G. N. Marichal, Jonay Toledo, Leopoldo Acosta, Evelio J. González, G. Coll:
A neuro-fuzzy method applied to the motors of a stereovision system.
- Jeng-Chung Chen, Ni-Bin Chang:
Mining the fuzzy control rules of aeration in a Submerged Biofilm Wastewater Treatment Process.
- Jin Yuan, Kesheng Wang, Tao Yu, Minglun Fang:
Integrating relevance vector machines and genetic algorithms for optimization of seed-separating process.
- Rong-Song He, Shun-Fa Hwang:
Damage detection by a hybrid real-parameter genetic algorithm under the assistance of grey relation analysis.
- Viorel Mînzu, Liviu Beldiman:
Some aspects concerning the implementation of a parallel hybrid metaheuristic.
- Wei Liang Xu, L. Kuhnert, K. D. Foster, John E. Bronlund, Johan Potgieter, Olaf Diegel:
Object-oriented knowledge representation and discovery of human chewing behaviours.
- Feng Duan, Yaonan Wang, Huanjun Liu, Yang-Guo Li:
A machine vision inspector for beer bottle.
Volume 20, Number 8, December 2007
Last update Mon May 20 17:01:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rainer Palm:
Multiple-step-ahead prediction in control systems with Gaussian process models and TS-fuzzy models.
- Carlos Ariño, Antonio Sala:
Relaxed LMI conditions for closed-loop fuzzy systems with tensor-product structure.
- Alex Shenfield, Peter J. Fleming, Muhammad Alkarouri:
Computational steering of a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for engineering design.
- Mohammad Saniee Abadeh, Jafar Habibi, Zeynab Barzegar, Muna Sergi:
A parallel genetic local search algorithm for intrusion detection in computer networks.
- Otis Smart, Hiram Firpi, George J. Vachtsevanos:
Genetic programming of conventional features to detect seizure precursors.
- Swagatam Das, Amit Konar:
A swarm intelligence approach to the synthesis of two-dimensional IIR filters.
- Andreas L. Symeonidis, Kyriakos C. Chatzidimitriou, Ioannis N. Athanasiadis, Pericles A. Mitkas:
Data mining for agent reasoning: A synergy for training intelligent agents.
- Osama Zaki, Keith E. Brown, John Fletcher, David M. Lane:
Detecting faults in heterogeneous and dynamic systems using DSP and an agent-based architecture.
- Victor H. Benitez, Edgar N. Sanchez, Alexander G. Loukianov:
Decentralized adaptive recurrent neural control structure.
- Manjaree Pandit, Laxmi Srivastava, Vijay Singh, Jaydev Sharma:
Coherency-based fast voltage contingency ranking employing counterpropagation neural network.
- D. H. Tran, A. W. M. Ng, B. J. C. Perera:
Neural networks deterioration models for serviceability condition of buried stormwater pipes.
- Ramon Sarrate, J. Aguilar, Fatiha Nejjari:
Event-based process monitoring.