Volume 22, Number 1, February 2009 Special Section:
Data Mining and Machine Learning
Mining Signals and Images
Feature Extraction & Selection, Dimensionality Reduction
Classification, Clustering and Methods for Performance Analysis
- Michael M. Richter:
The search for knowledge, contexts, and Case-Based Reasoning.
- Eva Armengol:
Using explanations for determining carcinogenecity in chemical compounds.
Volume 22, Number 2, March 2009
- Yu-Jia Zhai, Ding-Li Yu:
Neural network model-based automotive engine air/fuel ratio control and robustness evaluation.
- M. Vijaya Kumar, Sundaram Suresh, S. N. Omkar, Ranjan Ganguli, Prasad Sampath:
A direct adaptive neural command controller design for an unstable helicopter.
- J. F. Martins, J. A. Dente, A. J. Pires, Rui Vilela Mendes:
From controlled dynamical systems to context-dependent grammars: A connectionist approach.
- Luiz Augusto da Cruz Meleiro, Fernando J. Von Zuben, Rubens Maciel Filho:
Constructive learning neural network applied to identification and control of a fuel-ethanol fermentation process.
- Arun Goel, Mahesh Pal:
Application of support vector machines in scour prediction on grade-control structures.
- Honggang Bu, Jun Wang, Xiubao Huang:
Fabric defect detection based on multiple fractal features and support vector data description.
- Amir Nakib, Hamouche Oulhadj, Patrick Siarry:
Fractional differentiation and non-Pareto multiobjective optimization for image thresholding.
- José Villar, Adolfo Otero, José Otero, Luciano Sánchez:
Taximeter verification using imprecise data from GPS.
- Sung-Kwun Oh, Han-Jong Jang, Witold Pedrycz:
The design of a fuzzy cascade controller for ball and beam system: A study in optimization with the use of parallel genetic algorithms.
- Y. Chen, Xianyi Zeng, Michel Happiette, Pascal Bruniaux, R. Ng, W. Yu:
Optimisation of garment design using fuzzy logic and sensory evaluation techniques.
- Ivan Zelinka:
Real-time deterministic chaos control by means of selected evolutionary techniques.
- Lingfeng Wang, Chanan Singh:
Reserve-constrained multiarea environmental/economic dispatch based on particle swarm optimization with local search.
- Biswanath Samanta, Chandrasekhar Nataraj:
Use of particle swarm optimization for machinery fault detection.
- Rajesh Amratlal Thakker, Mahesh B. Patil, K. G. Anil:
Parameter extraction for PSP MOSFET model using hierarchical particle swarm optimization.
- R. Saravanan, S. Ramabalan, C. Balamurugan:
Evolutionary multi-criteria trajectory modeling of industrial robots in the presence of obstacles.
- Arijit Biswas, Swagatam Das, Ajith Abraham, Sambarta Dasgupta:
Design of fractional-order PIlambdaDµ controllers with an improved differential evolution.
Volume 22, Number 3, April 2009
- Roderick V. N. Melnik:
Coupling control and human factors in mathematical models of complex systems.
- Jonas Biteus, Mattias Nyberg, Erik Frisk, Jan Åslund:
Determining the fault status of a component and its readiness, with a distributed automotive application.
- Beatriz López, Víctor Muñoz, Javier Murillo, Federico Barber, Miguel A. Salido, Montserrat Abril, Mariamar Cervantes, Luis F. Caro, Mateu Villaret:
Experimental analysis of optimization techniques on the road passenger transportation problem.
- Cuneyt Oysu, Zafer Bingul:
Application of heuristic and hybrid-GASA algorithms to tool-path optimization problem for minimizing airtime during machining.
- Haiping Du, Nong Zhang:
Controller design for time-delay systems using genetic algorithms.
- Jingli Wu, Jianxin Wang, Jianer Chen:
A parthenogenetic algorithm for single individual SNP haplotyping.
- Sk. Faruque Ali, Ananth Ramaswamy:
Optimal fuzzy logic control for MDOF structural systems using evolutionary algorithms.
- Tsung-Chih Lin, Han-Leih Liu, Ming-Jen Kuo:
Direct adaptive interval type-2 fuzzy control of multivariable nonlinear systems.
- Ganesh K. Venayagamoorthy, Lisa L. Grant, Sheetal Doctor:
Collective robotic search using hybrid techniques: Fuzzy logic and swarm intelligence inspired by nature.
- Bijaya K. Panigrahi, Pradipta K. Dash, J. B. V. Reddy:
Hybrid signal processing and machine intelligence techniques for detection, quantification and classification of power quality disturbances.
- Miguel Andres Martínez Iranzo, Juan Manuel Herrero Durá, Javier Sanchis, Xavier Blasco Ferragud, Sergio García-Nieto:
Applied Pareto multi-objective optimization by stochastic solvers.
- Vahid Nourani, Mohammad T. Alami, Mohammad H. Aminfar:
A combined neural-wavelet model for prediction of Ligvanchai watershed precipitation.
- Swakshar Ray, Ganesh K. Venayagamoorthy:
A wide area measurement based neurocontrol for generation excitation systems.
- Theodore P. Pavlic, Kevin M. Passino:
Foraging theory for autonomous vehicle speed choice.
Volume 22, Numbers 4-5, June 2009
- Rob Potharst, Arie Ben-David, Michiel C. van Wezel:
Two algorithms for generating structured and unstructured monotone ordinal data sets.
- Peter Gruber, Anke Meyer-Bäse, Simon Y. Foo, Fabian J. Theis:
ICA, kernel methods and nonnegativity: New paradigms for dynamical component analysis of fMRI data.
- Theodor Borangiu, Pascal Gilbert, Nick-Andrei Ivanescu, Andrei Rosu:
An implementing framework for holonic manufacturing control with multiple robot-vision stations.
- Gregor Gregorcic, Gordon Lightbody:
Gaussian process approach for modelling of nonlinear systems.
- S. Gentil, Suzanne Lesecq, Alain Barraud:
Improving decision making in fault detection and isolation using model validity.
- Catherine Azzaro-Pantel, Pascale Zaraté:
Mutual benefits of two multicriteria analysis methodologies: A case study for batch plant design.
- Simon Tamayo, Thibaud Monteiro, Nathalie Sauer:
Deliveries optimization by exploiting production traceability information.
- Tamás Varga, Ferenc Szeifert, János Abonyi:
Decision tree and first-principles model-based approach for reactor runaway analysis and forecasting.
- Gláucia M. Bressan, Vilma A. de Oliveira, Estevam R. Hruschka Jr., Maria do Carmo Nicoletti:
Using Bayesian networks with rule extraction to infer the risk of weed infestation in a corn-crop.
- Enrico Pisoni, Marcello Farina, Claudio Carnevale, Luigi Piroddi:
Forecasting peak air pollution levels using NARX models.
- Hiroyuki Goto:
Robust MPL scheduling considering the number of in-process jobs.
- Pawel Wojtczak, Tito G. B. Amaral, Octávio Páscoa Dias, Andrzej Wolczowski, Marek Kurzynski:
Hand movement recognition based on biosignal analysis.
- Fu-Shiung Hsieh:
Developing cooperation mechanism for multi-agent systems with Petri nets.
- Saso Blazic, Igor Skrjanc, Samo Gerksic, Gregor Dolanc, Stanko Strmcnik, Mincho Bankov Hadjiski, Anna Stathaki:
Online fuzzy identification for an intelligent controller based on a simple platform.
- Ying-Jen Chen, Wen-June Wang, Chun-Lung Chang:
Guaranteed cost control for an overhead crane with practical constraints: Fuzzy descriptor system approach.
- Chaoshun Li, Jianzhong Zhou, Xiuqiao Xiang, Qingqing Li, Xueli An:
T-S fuzzy model identification based on a novel fuzzy c-regression model clustering algorithm.
- Frédéric Vanderhaegen, Philippe Polet, Stéphane Zieba:
A reinforced iterative formalism to learn from human errors and uncertainty.
- Christopher MacLeod, Grant M. Maxwell, Sethuraman Muthuraman:
Incremental growth in modular neural networks.
- S. Jothilakshmi, Vennila Ramalingam, S. Palanivel:
Speaker diarization using autoassociative neural networks.
- A. Jamali, N. Nariman-Zadeh, A. Darvizeh, A. Masoumi, S. Hamrang:
Multi-objective evolutionary optimization of polynomial neural networks for modelling and prediction of explosive cutting process.
- M. Taylan Das, L. Canan Dülger:
Signature verification (SV) toolbox: Application of PSO-NN.
- M. Mohammadi, Gevorg B. Gharehpetian:
On-line voltage security assessment of power systems using core vector machines.
- Salem Zerkaoui, Fabrice Druaux, Edouard Leclercq, Dimitri Lefebvre:
Stable adaptive control with recurrent neural networks for square MIMO non-linear systems.
- Luis E. Zárate, Sergio M. Dias:
Qualitative behavior rules for the cold rolling process extracted from trained ANN via the FCANN method.
- Marco Castellani, Hefin Rowlands:
Evolutionary Artificial Neural Network Design and Training for wood veneer classification.
- Pin Lv, Lin Yuan, Jinfang Zhang:
Cloud theory-based simulated annealing algorithm and application.
- Venkat Lute, Akhil Upadhyay, Krishna Kumar Singh:
Computationally efficient analysis of cable-stayed bridge for GA-based optimization.
- Ozan Nazim Çiftçi, Sibel Fadiloglu, Fahrettin Gögüs, Aytaç Güven:
Genetic programming approach to predict a model acidolysis system.
- Pandian Vasant, Nader Barsoum:
Hybrid genetic algorithms and line search method for industrial production planning with non-linear fitness function.
- Élise Vareilles, Michel Aldanondo, Paul Gaborit:
How to take into account piecewise constraints in constraint satisfaction problems.
- Chunhua Yang, Weihua Gui, Lingshuang Kong, Yalin Wang:
A two-stage intelligent optimization system for the raw slurry preparing process of alumina sintering production.
- Mehdi Ghatee, S. Mehdi Hashemi:
Optimal network design and storage management in petroleum distribution network under uncertainty.
- Saffet Yagiz, Candan Gokceoglu, Ebru Akcapinar Sezer, Serdar Iplikci:
Application of two non-linear prediction tools to the estimation of tunnel boring machine performance.
- Abdesselam Lebaroud, Guy Clerc:
Accurate diagnosis of induction machine faults using optimal time-frequency representations.
- María-Cristina Riff, Xavier Bonnaire, Bertrand Neveu:
A revision of recent approaches for two-dimensional strip-packing problems.
Volume 22, Number 6, September 2009
- Lyès Benyoucef, Vipul Jain:
Editorial note for the special issue on 'Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Supply Chain Management'.
- Cengiz Kahraman, Orhan Engin, Özgür Kabak, Ihsan Kaya:
Information systems outsourcing decisions using a group decision-making approach.
- Eugene Y. C. Wong, Henry S. C. Yeung, Henry Y. K. Lau:
Immunity-based hybrid evolutionary algorithm for multi-objective optimization in global container repositioning.
- Ercan Öztemel, Esra Kurt Tekez:
A general framework of a Reference Model for Intelligent Integrated Manufacturing Systems (REMIMS).
- François Galasso, Caroline Thierry:
Design of cooperative processes in a customer-supplier relationship: An approach based on simulation and decision theory.
- King Lun Choy, Ka Ho Chow, Ka Leung Moon, Xin Zeng, Henry C. W. Lau, Felix T. S. Chan, George T. S. Ho:
A RFID-case-based sample management system for fashion product development.
- Benoît Saenz de Ugarte, Adnène Hajji, Robert Pellerin, Abdelhakim Artiba:
Development and integration of a reactive real-time decision support system in the aluminum industry.
- Faicel Hnaien, Xavier Delorme, Alexandre Dolgui:
Genetic algorithm for supply planning in two-level assembly systems with random lead times.
- Christian Prins:
Two memetic algorithms for heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problems.
- Richard Barton, Andrew Thomas:
Implementation of intelligent systems, enabling integration of SMEs to high-value supply chain networks.
- Gonçalo Cândido, José Barata, Armando W. Colombo, François Jammes:
SOA in reconfigurable supply chains: A research roadmap.
- Luis Ribeiro, José Barata, Armando W. Colombo:
Supporting agile supply chains using a service-oriented shop floor.
- Pierre-Alain Yvars:
A CSP approach for the network of product lifecycle constraints consistency in a collaborative design context.
Volume 22, Number 7, October 2009
- Damien Trentesaux:
Distributed control of production systems.
- Paulo Leitão:
Agent-based distributed manufacturing control: A state-of-the-art survey.
- Roger Jianxin Jiao, Qianli Xu, Zhang Wu, Ngai-Kheong Ng:
Coordinating product, process, and supply chain decisions: A constraint satisfaction approach.
- S. H. Chung, Felix T. S. Chan, H. K. Chan:
A modified genetic algorithm approach for scheduling of perfect maintenance in distributed production scheduling.
- Wutthiphat Covanich, Duncan McFarlane:
Assessing ease of reconfiguration of conventional and Holonic manufacturing systems: Approach and case study.
- Olivier Cardin, Pierre Castagna:
Using online simulation in Holonic manufacturing systems.
- Patrick Pujo, Nicolas Broissin, Fouzia Ounnar:
PROSIS: An isoarchic structure for HMS control.
- Minhong Wang, Huaiqing Wang, Doug Vogel, Kuldeep Kumar, Dickson K. W. Chiu:
Agent-based negotiation and decision making for dynamic supply chain formation.
- Ilkka Seilonen, Teppo Pirttioja, Kari Koskinen:
Extending process automation systems with multi-agent techniques.
- M. K. Lim, Z. Zhang, W. T. Goh:
An iterative agent bidding mechanism for responsive manufacturing.
- M. Sabar, Benoît Montreuil, Jean-Marc Frayret:
A multi-agent-based approach for personnel scheduling in assembly centers.
- Nassima Aissani, Bouziane Beldjilali, Damien Trentesaux:
Dynamic scheduling of maintenance tasks in the petroleum industry: A reinforcement approach.
- Karim Tamani, Reda Boukezzoula, Georges Habchi:
Intelligent distributed and supervised flow control methodology for production systems.
- Fu-Shiung Hsieh:
Dynamic composition of holonic processes to satisfy timing constraints with minimal costs.
- Lihui Wang, Yijun Song, Qiaoying Gao:
Designing function blocks for distributed process planning and adaptive control.
Volume 22, Number 8, December 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:42:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ekaterini Stergiopoulou, Nikos Papamarkos:
Hand gesture recognition using a neural network shape fitting technique.
- Ramon A. Felix, Edgar N. Sanchez, Alexander G. Loukianov:
Neural block control for synchronous generators.
- Jafferi Jamaludin, Nasrudin Abd. Rahim, Wooi Ping Hew:
Development of a self-tuning fuzzy logic controller for intelligent control of elevator systems.
- Mojtaba Salehi, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam:
Application of genetic algorithm to computer-aided process planning in preliminary and detailed planning.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Yi-Ta Chuang, Kai-Wen Hu:
Using particle swam optimization for QoS in ad-hoc multicast.
- Morteza Zanaganeh, Seyed Jamshid Mousavi, Amir Farshad Etemad Shahidi:
A hybrid genetic algorithm-adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system in prediction of wave parameters.
- Shimon Whiteson, Daniel Whiteson:
Machine learning for event selection in high energy physics.
- Chien-Cheng Chang, Hwai-En Tseng, Ling-Peng Meng:
Artificial immune systems for assembly sequence planning exploration.
- Ana Belén Moreno, Ángel Sánchez, Enrique Frías-Martínez, José F. Vélez:
Three-dimensional facial surface modeling applied to recognition.
- Xixia Huang, Fanhuai Shi, Wei Gu, Shanben Chen:
SVM-based fuzzy rules acquisition system for pulsed GTAW process.
- Stéphanie Combettes, Chihab Hanachi, Christophe Sibertin-Blanc:
Engineering deontic protocols by means of organizational Petri nets.
- Eva Portillo, Marga Marcos, Itziar Cabanes, Asier Zubizarreta:
Recurrent ANN for monitoring degraded behaviours in a range of workpiece thicknesses.
- Chin-Ling Chen, Yong-Yuan Deng:
Conformation of EPC Class 1 Generation 2 standards RFID system with mutual authentication and privacy protection.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Yi-Ta Chuang, You-Jia Chen, Dian-Xiu Yang, I-Fan Chen:
QoS-aware roadside base station assisted routing in vehicular networks.