Volume 25, Number 1, February 2012
- Sebastian Tornil-Sin, Carlos Ocampo-Martinez, Vicenç Puig, Teresa Escobet:
Robust fault detection of non-linear systems using set-membership state estimation based on constraint satisfaction.
- Sinem Kulluk, Lale Özbakir, Adil Baykasoglu:
Training neural networks with harmony search algorithms for classification problems.
- Anne-Lise Gehin, He-xuan Hu, Mireille Bayart:
A self-updating model for analysing system reconfigurability.
- Élise Vareilles, Michel Aldanondo, Aurélien Codet de Boisse, Thierry Coudert, Paul Gaborit, Laurent Geneste:
How to take into account general and contextual knowledge for interactive aiding design: Towards the coupling of CSP and CBR approaches.
- Akbar Karimi, Patrick Siarry:
Global Simplex Optimization - A simple and efficient metaheuristic for continuous optimization.
- Viet-Phuong Nguyen, Christian Prins, Caroline Prodhon:
A multi-start iterated local search with tabu list and path relinking for the two-echelon location-routing problem.
- M. Q. Suo, Y. P. Li, G. H. Huang:
Multicriteria decision making under uncertainty: An advanced ordered weighted averaging operator for planning electric power systems.
- Rabun Kosar, Cem Ersoy:
Sink placement on a 3D terrain for border surveillance in wireless sensor networks.
- Intan Z. Mat Darus, Ali A. M. Al-Khafaji:
Non-parametric modelling of a rectangular flexible plate structure.
- Simon Box, Ben Waterson:
An automated signalized junction controller that learns strategies from a human expert.
- Jesús Ibáñez, Carlos Delgado-Mata:
Flocking techniques to naturally support navigation in large and open virtual worlds.
- Mahdi Ilbeygi, Hamed Shah-Hosseini:
A novel fuzzy facial expression recognition system based on facial feature extraction from color face images.
- Hao Zhou, Jia-Pei Zhao, Li-Gang Zheng, Chun-Lin Wang, Ke-Fa Cen:
Modeling NOx emissions from coal-fired utility boilers using support vector regression with ant colony optimization.
- José Manuel Gascueña, Elena Navarro, Antonio Fernández-Caballero:
Model-driven engineering techniques for the development of multi-agent systems.
- Benjamin Klöpper, Mark Aufenanger, Philipp Adelt:
Planning for mechatronics systems - Architecture, methods and case study.
- Fernando Alonso Zotes, Matilde Santos Peñas:
Particle swarm optimisation of interplanetary trajectories from Earth to Jupiter and Saturn.
- Paris A. Mastorocostas, Constantinos S. Hilas:
A computational intelligence-based forecasting system for telecommunications time series.
Volume 25, Number 2, March 2012 Special Section:
Local Search Algorithms for Real-World Scheduling and Planning
- Raymond Chiong, Patrick Siarry:
Local search for real-world scheduling and planning.
- Rui Zhang, Cheng Wu:
A hybrid local search algorithm for scheduling real-world job shops with batch-wise pending due dates.
- Tony Wauters, Katja Verbeeck, Paul Verstraete, Greet Vanden Berghe, Patrick De Causmaecker:
Real-world production scheduling for the food industry: An integrated approach.
- Luis Guimarães, Diego Klabjan, Bernardo Almada-Lobo:
Annual production budget in the beverage industry.
- Gregor Papa, Vida Vukasinovic, Peter Korosec:
Guided restarting local search for production planning.
- Manuel Chica, Oscar Cordón, Sergio Damas, Joaquín Bautista:
Multiobjective memetic algorithms for time and space assembly line balancing.
- José García-Nieto, Enrique Alba, Ana Carolina Olivera:
Swarm intelligence for traffic light scheduling: Application to real urban areas.
- Jerzy Blaszczynski, Salvatore Greco, Roman Slowinski:
Inductive discovery of laws using monotonic rules.
- Chunshien Li, Jhao-Wun Hu:
A new ARIMA-based neuro-fuzzy approach and swarm intelligence for time series forecasting.
- Li Liu, Emily M. Zechman, G. Mahinthakumar, S. Ranji Ranjithan:
Coupling of logistic regression analysis and local search methods for characterization of water distribution system contaminant source.
- Montse Aulinas, Pancho Tolchinsky, Clàudia Turon, Manel Poch, Ulises Cortés:
Argumentation-based framework for industrial wastewater discharges management.
- Konstantinos C. Gryllias, Ioannis A. Antoniadis:
A Support Vector Machine approach based on physical model training for rolling element bearing fault detection in industrial environments.
- Christophe Duhamel, Philippe Lacomme, Caroline Prodhon:
A hybrid evolutionary local search with depth first search split procedure for the heterogeneous vehicle routing problems.
- Sebastian García Galán, R. P. Prado, J. Enrique Muñoz Expósito:
Fuzzy scheduling with swarm intelligence-based knowledge acquisition for grid computing.
- Jun Sun, Wei Chen, Wei Fang, Xiaojun Wu, Wenbo Xu:
Gene expression data analysis with the clustering method based on an improved quantum-behaved Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Kun Yang, Zhijun Li, Jingwei Ye:
Freely-drawn sketches interpretation using SVMs-chain modeling.
- Issam Mazhoud, Khaled Hadj-Hamou, Jean Bigeon, Ghislain Remy:
Interval-based global optimization in engineering using model reformulation and constraint propagation.
- Guishan Xing, Jinliang Ding, Tianyou Chai, Puya Afshar, Hong Wang:
Hybrid intelligent parameter estimation based on grey case-based reasoning for laminar cooling process.
- Saptarshi Das, Indranil Pan, Shantanu Das, Amitava Gupta:
A novel fractional order fuzzy PID controller and its optimal time domain tuning based on integral performance indices.
Volume 25, Number 3, April 2012
- Sanjay K. Sharma, Robert Sutton, George W. Irwin:
Dynamic evolution of the genetic search region through fuzzy coding.
- Sayyed Rasoul Mousavi, Fateme Bahri, Farzaneh Tabataba:
An enhanced beam search algorithm for the Shortest Common Supersequence Problem.
- Chang Xu, Dongjie Yue, Chengfa Deng:
Hybrid GA/SIMPLS as alternative regression model in dam deformation analysis.
- B. Vasumathi, S. Moorthi:
Implementation of hybrid ANN-PSO algorithm on FPGA for harmonic estimation.
- Soufiene Bouallègue, Joseph Haggège, M. Ayadi, Mohamed Benrejeb:
PID-type fuzzy logic controller tuning based on particle swarm optimization.
- K. Kianfar, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, A. Oroojlooy Jadid:
Study of stochastic sequence-dependent flexible flow shop via developing a dispatching rule and a hybrid GA.
- Akram Zouggari, Lyès Benyoucef:
Simulation based fuzzy TOPSIS approach for group multi-criteria supplier selection problem.
- Sung-Kwun Oh, Wook-Dong Kim, Witold Pedrycz:
Design of optimized cascade fuzzy controller based on differential evolution: Simulation studies and practical insights.
- Chia-Nan Ko:
Identification of nonlinear systems with outliers using wavelet neural networks based on annealing dynamical learning algorithm.
- Pablo García Ansola, Javier de las Morenas, Andrés García Higuera, Javier Otamendi:
Distributed decision support system for airport ground handling management using WSN and MAS.
- Sarah Ibri, Mustapha Nourelfath, Habiba Drias:
A multi-agent approach for integrated emergency vehicle dispatching and covering problem.
- Francesc Castro, Esteve del Acebo, Mateu Sbert:
Energy-saving light positioning using heuristic search.
- Anan Banharnsakun, Booncharoen Sirinaovakul, Tiranee Achalakul:
Job Shop Scheduling with the Best-so-far ABC.
- Wei Liang, Jinqiu Hu, Laibin Zhang, Cunjie Guo, Weipeng Lin:
Assessing and classifying risk of pipeline third-party interference based on fault tree and SOM.
- Ashkan Zarnani, Petr Musílek, Xiaoyu Shi, Xiaodi Ke, Hua He, Russell Greiner:
Learning to predict ice accretion on electric power lines.
- Iyad Alkroosh, Hamid Nikraz:
Predicting axial capacity of driven piles in cohesive soils using intelligent computing.
- Ramsey F. Hamade, A. H. Ammouri, Hassan Artail:
Toward predicting the performance of novice CAD users based on their profiled technical attributes.
- Shaojie Qiao, Tian-rui Li, Hong Li, Jing Peng, Hongmei Chen:
A new blockmodeling based hierarchical clustering algorithm for web social networks.
- Damir Vucina, Zeljan Lozina, Igor Pehnec:
Computational procedure for optimum shape design based on chained Bezier surfaces parameterization.
Volume 25, Number 4, June 2012 Special Section:
Dependable System Modelling and Analysis
- Andrea Bobbio, Maria Pia Fanti, Stefania Montani:
Special section: Dependable system modelling and analysis.
- P. Weber, G. Medina-Oliva, C. Simon, B. Iung:
Overview on Bayesian networks applications for dependability, risk analysis and maintenance areas.
- Daniele Codetta Raiteri, Andrea Bobbio, Stefania Montani, Luigi Portinale:
A dynamic Bayesian network based framework to evaluate cascading effects in a power grid.
- Martin Neil, David Marquez:
Availability modelling of repairable systems using Bayesian networks.
- Anna Pernestål, Mattias Nyberg, Håkan Warnquist:
Modeling and inference for troubleshooting with interventions applied to a heavy truck auxiliary braking system.
- T. Brunsch, Jörg Raisch:
Modeling and control of high-throughput screening systems in a max-plus algebraic setting.
- Maria Pia Fanti, Stefano Mininel, Walter Ukovich, Federica Vatta:
Modelling alarm management workflow in healthcare according to IHE framework by coloured Petri Nets.
- Yong-Huang Lin, Chih-Chiang Chiu, Pin-Chan Lee, Yong-Jun Lin:
Applying fuzzy grey modification model on inflow forecasting.
- Min-Yuan Cheng, Nhat-Duc Hoang, Andreas F. V. Roy, Yu-Wei Wu:
A novel time-depended evolutionary fuzzy SVM inference model for estimating construction project at completion.
- Nooshin Bigdeli, Yousef Farid, Karim Afshar:
A novel image encryption/decryption scheme based on chaotic neural networks.
- XiaoHong Han, Xiaoming Chang:
Chaotic secure communication based on a gravitational search algorithm filter.
- Jian Bao, Yu Chen, Jin-shou Yu:
An optimized discrete neural network in embedded systems for road recognition.
- Özgür Kisi, Mesut Cimen:
Precipitation forecasting by using wavelet-support vector machine conjunction model.
- Amin Jamili, Mohammad Ali Shafia, Seyed Jafar Sadjadi, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam:
Solving a periodic single-track train timetabling problem by an efficient hybrid algorithm.
- Bernat Gacias, Julien Cegarra, Pierre Lopez:
Scheduler-oriented algorithms to improve human-machine cooperation in transportation scheduling support systems.
- J. Liu, W. Wang, F. Ma, Y. B. Yang, C. S. Yang:
A data-model-fusion prognostic framework for dynamic system state forecasting.
- Sébastien Henry, Eric Zamaï, Mireille Jacomino:
Logic control law design for automated manufacturing systems.
- Jie Cheng, Guangzhou Zeng:
An agent-oriented approach to process partition and planning in migrating workflow systems.
- Pavel Tichý, Petr Kadera, Raymond J. Staron, Pavel Vrba, Vladimír Marík:
Multi-agent system design and integration via agent development environment.
- Christopher M. Gifford, Arvin Agah:
Subglacial water presence classification from polar radar data.
- Ghazaleh Mamdoohi, Ahmad Fauzi Abas, Khairulmizam Samsudin, Noor Hisham Ibrahim, Ariya Hidayat, Mohd Adzir Mahdi:
Implementation of genetic algorithm in an embedded microcontroller-based polarization control system.
- Shih-Yao Yang, Von-Wun Soo:
Extract conceptual graphs from plain texts in patent claims.
Volume 25, Number 5, August 2012
- Pablo Loyola, Pablo E. Román, Juan D. Velásquez:
Predicting web user behavior using learning-based ant colony optimization.
- H. Supriyono, M. O. Tokhi:
Parametric modelling approach using bacterial foraging algorithms for modelling of flexible manipulator systems.
- Jinn-Tsong Tsai:
An evolutionary approach for worst-case tolerance design.
- Akbar A. Javadi, A. Ahangar-Asr, A. Johari, Asaad Faramarzi, D. Toll:
Modelling stress-strain and volume change behaviour of unsaturated soils using an evolutionary based data mining technique, an incremental approach.
- Paulo Leitão, José Barbosa, Damien Trentesaux:
Bio-inspired multi-agent systems for reconfigurable manufacturing systems.
- Li Zhao, Lei Wang, Du-Wu Cui:
Hoeffding bound based evolutionary algorithm for symbolic regression.
- Esra Bas:
Surrogate relaxation of a fuzzy multidimensional 0-1 knapsack model by surrogate constraint normalization rules and a methodology for multi-attribute project portfolio selection.
- Nohé R. Cázarez-Castro, Luis T. Aguilar, Oscar Castillo:
Designing Type-1 and Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controllers via Fuzzy Lyapunov Synthesis for nonsmooth mechanical systems.
- Leonardo Mendes de Souza, André Paim Lemos, Walmir M. Caminhas, W. C. Boaventura:
Thermal modeling of power transformers using evolving fuzzy systems.
- Jean-Christophe Popieul, Pierre Loslever, Alexis Todoskoff, Philippe Simon, Matthias Rötting:
Multivariate analysis of human behavior data using fuzzy windowing: Example with driver-car-environment system.
- Chun-Fei Hsu:
Adaptive dynamic CMAC neural control of nonlinear chaotic systems with L2 tracking performance.
- Yoel Tenne:
A computational intelligence algorithm for expensive engineering optimization problems.
- Javad Abdi, Behzad Moshiri, Baher Abdulhai, Ali Khaki Sedigh:
Forecasting of short-term traffic-flow based on improved neurofuzzy models via emotional temporal difference learning algorithm.
- Ismaila B. Tijani, Rini Akmeliawati:
Support vector regression based friction modeling and compensation in motion control system.
- Damjan Kuznar, Martin Mozina, Marina Giordanino, Ivan Bratko:
Improving vehicle aeroacoustics using machine learning.
- Xinsheng Zhang, Xinbo Gao:
Twin support vector machines and subspace learning methods for microcalcification clusters detection.
- Behrouz Ahmadi-Nedushan:
An optimized instance based learning algorithm for estimation of compressive strength of concrete.
- Uzay Kaymak, Arie Ben-David, Rob Potharst:
The AUK: A simple alternative to the AUC.
- Ludovic Louis-Sidney, Vincent Cheutet, Samir Lamouri, Olivier Puron, Antoine Mezza:
A conceptual model for the implementation of an Inter-Knowledge Objects Exchange System (IKOES) in automotive industry.
Volume 25, Number 6, September 2012
- Hung-Ming Chen, Wei-Ko Kao, Hsing-Chih Tsai:
Genetic programming for predicting aseismic abilities of school buildings.
- Marcelo Seido Nagano, Augusto Almeida da Silva, Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena:
A new evolutionary clustering search for a no-wait flow shop problem with set-up times.
- Issam Zidi, Khaled Mesghouni, Kamel Zidi, Khaled Ghédira:
A multi-objective simulated annealing for the multi-criteria dial a ride problem.
- Eduardo Lalla-Ruiz, Belén Melián-Batista, J. Marcos Moreno-Vega:
Artificial intelligence hybrid heuristic based on tabu search for the dynamic berth allocation problem.
- Luis Ribeiro, José Barata:
IMS 10 - Validation of a co-evolving diagnostic algorithm for evolvable production systems.
- Alexandru Dumitrache, Theodor Borangiu:
IMS10-image-based milling toolpaths with tool engagement control for complex geometry.
- Atif Shahzad, Nasser Mebarki:
Data mining based job dispatching using hybrid simulation-optimization approach for shop scheduling problem.
- Changtong Luo, Shaoliang Zhang:
Parse-matrix evolution for symbolic regression.
- Nafiseh Esfandian, Farbod Razzazi, Alireza Behrad:
A clustering based feature selection method in spectro-temporal domain for speech recognition.
- Miguel Lázaro-Gredilla, Vanessa Gómez-Verdejo, Emilio Parrado-Hernández:
Low-cost model selection for SVMs using local features.
- Dimitrios Tsolakis, George E. Tsekouras, John Tsimikas:
Fuzzy vector quantization for image compression based on competitive agglomeration and a novel codeword migration strategy.
- Clayton R. Pereira, Rodrigo Y. M. Nakamura, Kelton A. P. Costa, João P. Papa:
An Optimum-Path Forest framework for intrusion detection in computer networks.
- Joaquín Bautista, Alberto Cano, Ramón Companys, Imma Ribas:
Solving the Fm∣block∣Cmax problem using Bounded Dynamic Programming.
- Krzysztof Siwek, Stanislaw Osowski:
Improving the accuracy of prediction of PM10 pollution by the wavelet transformation and an ensemble of neural predictors.
- Shuyuan Yang, Min Wang, Meirong Wei, Licheng Jiao:
Evolution-enhanced multiscale overcomplete dictionaries learning for image denoising.
- Abiodun Musa Aibinu, Momoh-Jimoh E. Salami, Amir Akramin Shafie:
Artificial neural network based autoregressive modeling technique with application in voice activity detection.
- Mehdi Khashei, Mehdi Bijari:
Hybridization of the probabilistic neural networks with feed-forward neural networks for forecasting.
- Akbar Rahideh, A. H. Bajodah, M. Hasan Shaheed:
Real time adaptive nonlinear model inversion control of a twin rotor MIMO system using neural networks.
Volume 25, Number 7, October 2012 Special Section:
Advanced issues in Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition for Intelligent Surveillance System in Smart Home Environment
- Seungmin Rho, Geyong Min, Weifeng Chen:
Advanced issues in artificial intelligence and pattern recognition for intelligent surveillance system in smart home environment.
- Yoonsik Tak, Jongik Kim, Eenjun Hwang:
Hierarchical querying scheme of human motions for smart home environment.
- Liyanage C. De Silva, Chamin Morikawa, M. Iskandar Petra:
State of the art of smart homes.
- Ray-I Chang, Te-Chih Wang, Chia-Hui Wang, Shiguo Lian:
Multipoint-to-point communications for SHE surveillance with QoS and QoE management.
- Yen-Hsiang Chen, Kai-Ti Hu, Shanq-Jang Ruan:
Statistical skin color detection method without color transformation for real-time surveillance systems.
- Shih-Chia Huang, Fan-Chieh Cheng:
Motion detection with pyramid structure of background model for intelligent surveillance systems.
- Jenq-Shiou Leu, Wei-Hsiang Lin, Hung-Jie Tzeng, Chi-Feng Chen, Mu-Sheng Lin:
Adaptive frame synchronization for surveillance system across a heterogeneous network.
- Kyung-Jin Kang, Borey Ka, Sung Jo Kim:
A service scenario generation scheme based on association rule mining for elderly surveillance system in a smart home environment.
- Tung Xuan Truong, Jong-Myon Kim:
Fire flame detection in video sequences using multi-stage pattern recognition techniques.
- Daehoon Kim, Seungmin Rho, Eenjun Hwang:
Local feature-based multi-object recognition scheme for surveillance.
- Nikos Giannopoulos, Vasilis C. Moulianitis, Andreas C. Nearchou:
Multi-objective optimization with fuzzy measures and its application to flow-shop scheduling.
- Si-feng Zhu, Fang Liu, Yutao Qi, Zheng-Yi Chai, Jian-She Wu:
Immune optimization algorithm for solving joint call admission control problem in next-generation wireless network.
- Xin Luo, Huijun Liu, Gaopeng Gou, Yunni Xia, Qingsheng Zhu:
A parallel matrix factorization based recommender by alternating stochastic gradient decent.
- François Cluzel, Bernard Yannou, Markus Dihlmann:
Using evolutionary design to interactively sketch car silhouettes and stimulate designer's creativity.
- S. M. Bateni, D.-S. Jeng, S. M. Mortazavi Naeini:
Estimating soil thermal properties from sequences of land surface temperature using hybrid Genetic Algorithm-Finite Difference method.
- Azadeh Rashed, Jafar Bolouri Bazaz, Amir Hossein Alavi:
Nonlinear modeling of soil deformation modulus through LGP-based interpretation of pressuremeter test results.
- Asma Atig, Fabrice Druaux, Dimitri Lefebvre, Kamel Abderrahim, Ridha Ben Abdennour:
Adaptive control design using stability analysis and tracking errors dynamics for nonlinear square MIMO systems.
- Sylvain Kubler, Jérémy Robert, Jean-Philippe Georges, Eric Rondeau:
Dual path communications over multiple spanning trees for networked control systems.
- Felipe Meneguzzi, Sanjay Modgil, Nir Oren, Simon Miles, Michael Luck, Noura Faci:
Applying electronic contracting to the aerospace aftercare domain.
- Thierry Bellet, Pierre Mayenobe, Jean-Charles Bornard, Dominique Gruyer, Bernard Claverie:
A computational model of the car driver interfaced with a simulation platform for future Virtual Human Centred Design applications: COSMO-SIVIC.
- Zafer Erenel, Hakan Altinçay:
Nonlinear transformation of term frequencies for term weighting in text categorization.
- Philippe Polet, Frédéric Vanderhaegen, Stéphane Zieba:
Iterative learning control based tools to learn from human error.
- Ridvan Saraçoglu:
Hidden Markov model-based classification of heart valve disease with PCA for dimension reduction.
Volume 25, Number 8, December 2012
Last update Thu May 23 14:43:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hong-Wei Lu, Guo H. Huang, Y. Xu, L. He:
Inexact two-phase fuzzy programming and its application to municipal solid waste management.
- Qing Lu, Mahdi Mahfouf:
Multivariable self-organizing fuzzy logic control using dynamic performance index and linguistic compensators.
- Asunción Paloma Cucala García, Antonio Fernández-Cardador, C. Sicre, M. Domínguez:
Fuzzy optimal schedule of high speed train operation to minimize energy consumption with uncertain delays and driver's behavioral response.
- Sabrina Delrot, Thierry-Marie Guerra, Michel Dambrine, François Delmotte:
Fouling detection in a heat exchanger by observer of Takagi-Sugeno type for systems with unknown polynomial inputs.
- Chin Wang Lou, Ming Chui Dong:
Modeling data uncertainty on electric load forecasting based on Type-2 fuzzy logic set theory.
- Taher Niknam, Rasoul Azizipanah-Abarghooee, Mohammad Rasoul Narimani:
A new multi objective optimization approach based on TLBO for location of automatic voltage regulators in distribution systems.
- Mohammad Khajehzadeh, Mohd Raihan Taha, Ahmed El-Shafie, Mahdiyeh Eslami:
A modified gravitational search algorithm for slope stability analysis.
- K. Schemeleva, Xavier Delorme, Alexandre Dolgui, Frédéric Grimaud:
Multi-product sequencing and lot-sizing under uncertainties: A memetic algorithm.
- S. N. Omkar, Akshay Venkatesh, Mrunmaya Mudigere:
MPI-based parallel synchronous vector evaluated particle swarm optimization for multi-objective design optimization of composite structures.
- Ashesh K. Sinha, Wenjun Chris Zhang, Manoj Kumar Tiwari:
Co-evolutionary immuno-particle swarm optimization with penetrated hyper-mutation for distributed inventory replenishment.
- Syed Abdullah Fadzli, Rossitza Setchi:
Concept-based indexing of annotated images using semantic DNA.
- Hong-Ying Yang, Xiangyang Wang, Xian-Yin Zhang, Juan Bu:
Color texture segmentation based on image pixel classification.
- Riccardo Taormina, Kwok-wing Chau, Rajandrea Sethi:
Artificial neural network simulation of hourly groundwater levels in a coastal aquifer system of the Venice lagoon.
- Chihang Zhao, Yongsheng Gao, Jie He, Jie Lian:
Recognition of driving postures by multiwavelet transform and multilayer perceptron classifier.
- Farshid Keynia:
A new feature selection algorithm and composite neural network for electricity price forecasting.
- Amitava Chatterjee, Patrick Siarry, Amir Nakib, Raphaël Blanc:
An improved biogeography based optimization approach for segmentation of human head CT-scan images employing fuzzy entropy.
- Toktam Zoughi, Reza Boostani, Mahmood Deypir:
A wavelet-based estimating depth of anesthesia.
- Dong Yang, Ming Dong, Xiao-Kun Chang:
A dynamic constraint satisfaction approach for configuring structural products under mass customization.
- Sunil R. Adhau, M. L. Mittal, Abhinav Mittal:
A multi-agent system for distributed multi-project scheduling: An auction-based negotiation approach.
- T. Heyns, J. P. de Villiers, P. S. Heyns:
Consistent haul road condition monitoring by means of vehicle response normalisation with Gaussian processes.