Volume 10, Number 1, March 2010
Volume 10, Number 2, June 2010
Volume 10, Numbers 3-4, December 2010 Trust and Privacy in Electronic Commerce
Last update Sat May 18 20:23:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peter Herrmann, Mozhgan Tavakolifard:
Special issue on trust and privacy in electronic commerce - Editors' introduction.
- Gayatri Swamynathan, Kevin C. Almeroth, Ben Y. Zhao:
The design of a reliable reputation system.
- Reid Kerr, Robin Cohen:
TREET: the Trust and Reputation Experimentation and Evaluation Testbed.
- Giovanni Di Crescenzo, Javier Herranz, Germán Sáez:
On server trust in private proxy auctions.
- Radoslaw Nielek, Aleksander Wawer, Adam Wierzbicki:
Spiral of hatred: social effects in Internet auctions. Between informativity and emotion.
- Thanasis G. Papaioannou, George D. Stamoulis:
A mechanism that provides incentives for truthful feedback in peer-to-peer systems.
- Anastasia Pagnoni, Andrea Visconti:
Secure electronic bills of lading: blind counts and digital signatures.
- Sunitha Ramanujam, Anubha Gupta, Latifur Khan, Steven Seida, Bhavani M. Thuraisingham:
Relationalization of provenance data in complex RDF reification nodes.
- Markus Eurich, Nina Oertel, Roman Boutellier:
The impact of perceived privacy risks on organizations' willingness to share item-level event data across the supply chain.
- Tormod V. Håvaldsrud, Olav S. Ligaarden, Per Myrseth, Atle Refsdal, Ketil Stølen, Jon Ølnes:
Experiences from using a UML-based method for trust analysis in an industrial project on electronic procurement.