Volume 12, Number 1, March 2012
Volume 12, Number 2, May 2012
- Jin Baek Kim:
An empirical study on consumer first purchase intention in online shopping: integrating initial trust and TAM.
- Payam Hanafizadeh, Hamid Reza Khedmatgozar:
The mediating role of the dimensions of the perceived risk in the effect of customers' awareness on the adoption of Internet banking in Iran.
- Ching-Jui Keng, Tze-Hsien Liao, Yu-I Yang:
The effects of sequential combinations of virtual experience, direct experience, and indirect experience: the moderating roles of need for touch and product involvement.
- Jung-Kuei Hsieh, Yi-Ching Hsieh, Yu-Chien Tang:
Exploring the disseminating behaviors of eWOM marketing: persuasion in online video.
- Theodora Zarmpou, Vaggelis Saprikis, Angelos Markos, Maro Vlachopoulou:
Modeling users' acceptance of mobile services.
Volume 12, Number 3, September 2012
- Saeed Solaymani, Kiomars Sohaili, Esmaeil Akhlaghi Yazdinejad:
Adoption and use of e-commerce in SMEs - A case study.
- Patrick Maillé, Evangelos Markakis, Maurizio Naldi, George D. Stamoulis, Bruno Tuffin:
Sponsored search auctions: an overview of research with emphasis on game theoretic aspects.
- Regan Robinson, Tiong-Thye Goh, Rui Zhang:
Textual factors in online product reviews: a foundation for a more influential approach to opinion mining.
- Aikaterini C. Valvi, Konstantinos C. Fragkos:
Critical review of the e-loyalty literature: a purchase-centred framework.
- Simon Scarle, Sylvester Arnab, Ian Dunwell, Panagiotis Petridis, Aristidis Protopsaltis, Sara de Freitas:
E-commerce transactions in a virtual environment: virtual transactions.
Volume 12, Number 4, November 2012
Last update Sat May 18 20:23:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page