Volume 27, Number 1, 2009
- Nthabiseng Taole, Archie L. Dick:
Implementing a common library system for the Lesotho Library Consortium.
- Chyan Yang, Hsien-Jyh Liao, Chung-Chen Chen:
Implementing digital copyright on the internet through an enhanced creative common licence protocol.
- Pei-Chun Lin, Yu-Hwa Chou:
Perceived usefulness, ease of use, and usage of citation database interfaces: a replication.
- Mark Bide, Rajveen Dhiensa, Hugh Look, Charles Oppenheim, Steve G. Probets:
Requirements for a registry of electronic licences.
- Abdol Hossein Farajpahlou, Farshid Danesh:
Job description requirements for systems librarians in Iranian university libraries.
- Dillip K. Swain, K. C. Panda:
Use of electronic resources in business school libraries of an Indian state: A study of librarians' opinion.
- Luisa Alvite Díez, Blanca Rodríguez Bravo:
E-books in Spanish academic libraries.
- S. M. Zabed Ahmed, Cliff McKnight, Charles Oppenheim:
A review of research on human-computer interfaces for online information retrieval systems.
- Sudharma Haridasan, Majid Khan:
Impact and use of e-resources by social scientists in National Social Science Documentation Centre (NASSDOC), India.
- Feng-Cheng Lin, Chien-Yen Lai, Jen-Shin Hong:
Heuristic algorithms for ordering media objects to reduce presentation lags in auto-assembled multimedia presentations from digital libraries.
- Anwarul Islam, K. C. Panda:
IT in special libraries in Bangladesh: a case study.
- Danijela Tesendic, Branko Milosavljevic, Dusan Surla:
A library circulation system for city and special libraries.
Volume 27, Number 2, 2009 Ubiquitous digital library and innovative community
- Kuang-hua Chen, Jieh Hsiang:
The unique approach to institutional repository: Practice of National Taiwan University.
- Chuanfu Chen, Zhiqiang Wu, Congjing Ran, Qiong Tang, Song Chen, Xiaojuan Zhang:
A dynamic RSS information push service mechanism based on ontology of user information needs.
- Fan Aihong:
Creating a bilingual library information environment for foreign users.
- Ren Shuhuai, Sheng Xingjun, Lin Haiqing, Cao Jialin:
From information commons to knowledge commons: Building a collaborative knowledge sharing environment for innovative communities.
- Lu Xiaobin, Guo Jing:
Innovation community: Constructing a new service mode for academic libraries.
- Wei Pan, Xiaoyuan Lan:
Building a virtual community platform for subject information services at Shanghai Jiao Tong University Library.
- Xinya Yang, Qunyi Wei, Xiaodong Peng:
System architecture of Library 2.0.
- Qiaoying Zheng, Shaoping Wang:
Programming Library 2.0 that users need.
- Suqing Liu, Sansan Liao, Jing Guo:
Surviving in the digital age by utilizing libraries' distinctive advantages.
- Leye Yao, Ping Zhao:
Digital libraries in China: progress and prospects.
- Hsien Tang Lin, Chia Feng Lin, Shyan-Ming Yuan:
Using RFID guiding systems to enhance user experience.
- Irene S. M. Wong, Yiu-On Li:
Creating a virtual union catalog for Hong Kong dissertations and theses collections.
- Yajie Zhao:
Changing of library services under e-research environment.
Volume 27, Number 3, 2009
- Nancy Herther:
Research evaluation and citation analysis: key issues and implications.
- Truong Dai Luong, Chern Li Liew:
The evaluation of New Zealand academic library OPACs: a checklist approach.
- Tiong T. Goh, Chern Li Liew:
SMS-based library catalogue system: a preliminary investigation of user acceptance.
- Mary M. Somerville, Navjit Brar:
A user-centered and evidence-based approach for digital library projects.
- Heejung Kim, Hyewon Lee:
Digital-age trends and perspectives in Korean university archives.
- Alireza Saadat Alijani, Abdolrasool Jowkar:
Dublin Core Metadata Element Set usage in national libraries' web sites.
- Chiao-Chen Chang, Chia-Yen Lin, Yu-Ching Chen, Yang-Chieh Chin:
Predicting information-seeking intention in academic digital libraries.
- Fang-Ming Hsu, Tser-Yieth Chen, Shuwen Wang:
Efficiency and satisfaction of electronic records management systems in e-government in Taiwan.
- Danijela Boberic, Dusan Surla:
XML editor for search and retrieval of bibliographic records in the Z39.50 standard.
- Shu-Chuan Liao, Kuo-Fong Kao, I-En Liao, Hui-Lin Chen, Shu-O Huang:
PORE: a personal ontology recommender system for digital libraries.
- Bojana Dimic, Dusan Surla:
XML editor for UNIMARC and MARC 21 cataloguing.
- Basil Enemute Iwhiwhu, Elvis Ovietobore Eyekpegha:
Digitization of Nigerian university libraries: From technology challenge to effective information delivery.
- Md. Shariful Islam, Md. Nazmul Hasan:
Multipurpose community telecentres in Bangladesh: problems and prospects.
Volume 27, Number 4, 2009
- Muhammad Ramzan, Diljit Singh:
Status of information technology applications in Pakistani libraries.
- Xiaoling Li, Yufang Wang, Liping Fu, Meirong Xu:
The university library: incubation center of research innovation literacy.
- Muhammad Rafiq, Kanwal Ameen:
Issues and lessons learned in open source software adoption in Pakistani libraries.
- Baljinder Kaur, Rama Verma:
Use and impact of electronic journals in the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India.
- Seung-Jin Kwak, Kyung-Jae Bae:
Ubiquitous library usability test for the improvement of information access for the blind.
- Arash Joorabchi, Abdulhussain E. Mahdi:
An automated syllabus digital library system for higher education in Ireland.
- E. Emmanuel Baro, Biokuromoye Fyneman:
Information literacy among undergraduate students in Niger Delta University.
- G. Mahesh, Rekha Mittal:
Digital content creation and copyright issues.
- Sharon Yang:
Information literacy online tutorials: An introduction to rationale and technological tools in tutorial creation.
- Yu-Liang Chi, Hsiao-Chi Chen:
Ontology and semantic rules in document dispatching.
- Abdul Mannan Khan, Naved Ahmad:
Use of e-journals by research scholars at Aligarh Muslim University and Banaras Hindu University.
- Williams Nwagwu, Janet Adekannbi, Olayiwola Bello:
Factors influencing use of the internet: A questionnaire survey of the students of University of Ibadan, Nigeria.
Volume 27, Number 5, 2009 Special sections on MTSR 2007 and ALIA 2008
- Lara Whitelaw, Trevor D. Collins, Zdenek Zdráhal, Paul Mulholland, Linda Potter, Non Scantlebury, Josie Taylor:
Pragmatic support for taxonomy-based annotation of structured digital documents.
- Teresa Susana Mendes Pereira, Ana Alice Baptista:
The instantiation of OmniPaper RDF prototype in the context of scientific publications.
- Ioannis Papadakis, Michalis Stefanidakis, Aikaterini Tzali:
Semantic navigating an OPAC by subject headings meta-information.
- Salvador Sánchez Alonso:
Enhancing availability of learning resources on organic agriculture and agroecology.
- Vivienne Waller:
How do virtual visitors get to the library?
- Edgar Crook:
Web archiving in a Web 2.0 world.
- Edmund Balnaves, Mark Chehade:
Smart Client approaches to digital archiving of e-journals.
- Maryanne Gosling, Glenn Harper, Michelle McLean:
Public library 2.0: some Australian experiences.
- Rod Stroud:
Hunter-gathering in the digital world to build a keeping place for the future.
- Greg Honeyman:
The Fridge: internal communications at the State Library of Victoria.
- Ruth McIntyre:
Livestock library: a dream come true.
Volume 27, Number 6, 2009
Last update Wed May 22 17:31:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page