Volume 19, Number 1, March 2009
Volume 19, Numbers 2-3, August 2009
- Hubert Österle, Karen Heyden:
Editorial 19/2 and 19/3.
- Nicholas C. Romano Jr., Jerry Fjermestad:
Preface to the focus theme on eCRM.
- Pierre Hadaya, Luc Cassivi:
Collaborative e-product development and product innovation in a demand-driven network: the moderating role of eCRM.
- Yujong Hwang:
The impact of uncertainty avoidance, social norms and innovativeness on trust and ease of use in electronic customer relationship management.
- Elgar Fleisch, Sanjay E. Sarma, Frédéric Thiesse:
Preface to the focus theme section: 'Internet of things'.
- Christoph Goebel, Oliver Günther:
Benchmarking RFID profitability in complex retail distribution systems.
- Lars Thoroe, Adam Melski, Matthias Schumann:
The impact of RFID on management of returnable containers.
- Alexander Ilic, Jason W. P. Ng, Paul Bowman, Thorsten Staake:
The value of RFID for RTI management.
- Heng Xu, Sumeet Gupta:
The effects of privacy concerns and personal innovativeness on potential and experienced customers' adoption of location-based services.
- Michael F. Gorman, Wm. David Salisbury, Ike Brannon:
Who wins when price information is more ubiquitous? An experiment to assess how infomediaries influence price.
- Claire Gauzente:
Information search and paid results - proposition and test of a hierarchy-of-effect model.
Volume 19, Number 4, November 2009
Last update Tue May 21 18:50:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page