Volume 32, March 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:44:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Arie M. C. A. Koster, Vadim V. Lozin:
DIMAP Workshop on Algorithmic Graph Theory.
- Domingos Moreira Cardoso, Sofia J. Pinheiro:
Spectral upper bounds on the size of k-regular induced subgraphs.
- Carmen C. Centeno, Mitre Costa Dourado, Jayme Luiz Szwarcfiter:
On the Convexity of Paths of Length Two in Undirected Graphs.
- Vladimir G. Deineko, Alexander Tiskin:
Min-weight double-tree shortcutting for Metric TSP: Bounding the approximation ratio.
- Pinar Heggernes, Daniel Meister, Charis Papadopoulos:
A new representation of proper interval graphs with an application to clique-width.
- Alexander Grigoriev, Bert Marchal, Natalya Usotskaya:
On planar graphs with large tree-width and small grid minors.
- Stan P. M. van Hoesel, Bert Marchal:
Finding good tree decompositions by local search.
- Daniel Brügmann, Christian Komusiewicz, Hannes Moser:
On Generating Triangle-Free Graphs.
- Ignasi Sau, Dimitrios M. Thilikos:
Subexponential Parameterized Algorithms for Bounded-Degree Connected Subgraph Problems on Planar Graphs.
- Kathie Cameron, Chính T. Hoàng, Benjamin Lévêque:
Asteroids in rooted and directed path graphs.
- Gregory Gutin:
Out-branchings with Maximal Number of Leaves or Internal Vertices: Algorithmic Results and Open Problems.
- Tomás Feder, Pavol Hell, Jing Huang, Arash Rafiey:
Adjusted Interval Digraphs.
- Frédéric Mazoit:
Tree-width of graphs and surface duality.
- Michel Habib, Juraj Stacho:
Linear Algorithms for Chordal Graphs of Bounded Directed Vertex Leafage.
- David Coudert, Dorian Mazauric, Nicolas Nisse:
On Rerouting Connection Requests in Networks with Shared Bandwidth.
- Feodor F. Dragan, Yang Xiang, Chenyu Yan:
Collective Tree Spanners for Unit Disk Graphs with Applications.
- Michel Habib, Vincent Limouzy:
On some simplicial elimination schemes for chordal graphs.
- Nicholas Korpelainen:
A Polynomial-time Algorithm for the Dominating Induced Matching Problem in the Class of Convex Graphs.