Volume 18, Number 1, January 2003
- H. Feidas:
A software tool for monitoring the features of convective cloud systems with the use of Meteosat images.
- G. W. Theseira, G. E. Host, J. G. Isebrands, F. D. Whisler:
SOILPSI: a potential-driven three-dimensional soil water redistribution model--description and comparative evaluation.
- Ling Liu, Shuming Du:
A computationally efficient particle-puff model for concentration variance from steady releases.
- S. A. Wooldridge, Jetse D. Kalma, Jeffrey P. Walker:
Importance of soil moisture measurements for inferring parameters in hydrologic models of low-yielding ephemeral catchments.
- Greg P. Laughlin, Heping Zuo, James Walcott, Adrian L. Bugg:
The rainfall reliability wizard--a new tool to rapidly analyse spatial rainfall reliability with examples.
- Liam J. A. Lenten, Imad A. Moosa:
An empirical investigation into long-term climate change in Australia.
- L. F. de la Fuente, D. M. Causon, David Ingram, Clive G. Mingham, D. W. Raper:
Towards simulating urban canyon circulations with a 2D lattice Boltzmann model.
- A. M. G. Lopes:
WindStation--a software for the simulation of atmospheric flows over complex topography.
- U. Amato, G. Masiello, C. Serio, M. Viggiano:
Corrigendum to: "The sigma-IASI code for the calculation of infrared atmospheric radiance and its derivatives" [Environmental Modelling & Software (2002) 17 (7) 651-667].
Volume 18, Number 2, March 2003
- K. W. Chau:
Manipulation of numerical coastal flow and water quality models.
- Benjamin S. Magbanua Jr., J. Clifton Hawkins, Gardiner Willis:
Modeling compartmentalized lagoon systems under cyclic operation.
- Shanker Kumar Sinnakaudan, Aminuddin Ab Ghani, Mohd. Sanusi S. Ahmad, Nor Azazi Zakaria:
Flood risk mapping for Pari River incorporating sediment transport.
- Georg Umgiesser, Donata Melaku Canu, Cosimo Solidoro, Robert O. Ambrose:
A finite element ecological model: a first application to the Venice Lagoon.
- Erdal Cokca:
A computer program for the analysis of 1-D contaminant migration through a soil layer.
- Ujjaini Sarkar, Stephen E. Hobbs:
Landfill odour: assessment of emissions by the flux footprint method.
- Arnold Tunick:
CN2 model to calculate the micrometeorological influences on the refractive index structure parameter.
- Kostas D. Karatzas, Eirini Dioudi, Nicolas Moussiopoulos:
Identification of major components for integrated urban air quality management and information systems via user requirements prioritisation.
- Faisal I. Khan, Tahir Husain:
Evaluation of a petroleum hydrocarbon contaminated site for natural attenuation using `RBMNA' methodology.
Volume 18, Number 3-4, April 2003
- Dora Marinova, Michael McAleer:
Modelling trends and volatility in ecological patents in the USA.
- J. E. McKenna Jr.:
An enhanced cluster analysis program with bootstrap significance testing for ecological community analysis.
- L. Tianhong, S. Yanxin, X. An:
Integration of large scale fertilizing models with GIS using minimum unit.
- Behzad Ataie-Ashtiani, S. M. Hassanizadeh, O. Oung, F. A. Weststrate, A. Bezuijen:
Numerical modelling of two-phase flow in a geocentrifuge.
- C.-K. Lee, D.-S. Ho, C.-C. Yu, C.-C. Wang:
Fractal analysis of temporal variation of air pollutant concentration by box counting.
- A. Dandrieux, G. Dusserre, O. Thomas:
The DVS model: a new concept for heavy gas dispersion by water curtain.
- Sherif Naoum, Ioannis K. Tsanis:
Hydroinformatics in evapotranspiration estimation.
- F. Goor, R. Avila:
Quantitative comparison of models of 137Cs cycling in forest ecosystems.
- Aaron A. Jennings:
Modeling sedimentation and scour in small urban lakes.
- Johannes Keller, N. Ritter, Sebnem Andreani-Aksoyoglu, Michel Tinguely, André S. H. Prévôt:
Corrigendum to "Unexpected vertical profiles over complex terrain due to the incomplete formulation of transport processes in the SAIMM / UAM-V air quality model": [Environmental Modelling & Software 17 (8) 747-762 (2002)].
- Brian S. McIntosh:
Qualitative modelling with imprecise ecological knowledge: a framework for simulation.
- W. Boughton, O. Droop:
Continuous simulation for design flood estimation--a review.
- Å. Forsman, A. Grimvall:
Reduced models for efficient simulation of spatially integrated outputs of one-dimensional substance transport models.
- Hrissi K. Karapanagioti, Petros Gaganis, Vasilis N. Burganos:
Modeling attenuation of volatile organic mixtures in the unsaturated zone: codes and usage.
- X. X. Lu, P. Ashmore, J. Wang:
Sediment yield mapping in a large river basin: the Upper Yangtze, China.
- H. Apel, M. S. Paudyal, O. Richter:
Evaluation of treatment strategies of the late blight Phytophthora infestans in Nepal by population dynamics modelling.
- E. Canepa, C. F. Ratto:
SAFE_AIR Algorithms to simulate the transport of pollutant elements: a model validation exercise and sensitivity analysis.
- C. Ricotta, P. Corona, M. Marchetti, G. Chirici, S. Innamorati:
LaDy: software for assessing local landscape diversity profiles of raster land cover maps using geographic windows.
- Michael J. Mineter, C. H. Jarvis, Steve Dowers:
From stand-alone programs towards grid-aware services and components: a case study in agricultural modelling with interpolated climate data.
- A. Yegnan, D. G. Williamson, A. J. Graettinger:
Corrigendum to "Uncertainty analysis in air dispersion modeling" [Environmental Modelling and Software 17 (7) 639-649 (2002)].
Volume 18, Number 5, June 2003
- Rodolfo Soncini-Sessa, Andrea Castelletti, Enrico Weber:
A DSS for planning and managing water reservoir systems.
- Mukesh Sharma, Mayank Maheshwari, B. Sengupta, B. P. Shukla:
Design of a website for dissemination of air quality index in India.
- Sarah Feuillette, François Bousquet, Patrick Le Goulven:
SINUSE: a multi-agent model to negotiate water demand management on a free access water table.
- Samira El Yacoubi, Abdelhaq El Jai, Przemyslaw Jacewicz, Juli G. Pausas:
LUCAS: an original tool for landscape modelling.
- Rehan Sadiq, Tahir Husain, Neil Bose, Brian Veitch:
Toxaphene distribution in the Lake Superior trout and associated sublethal ecological risk: a probabilistic approach.
- Rehan Sadiq, Tahir Husain, Neil Bose, Brian Veitch:
Distribution of heavy metals in sediment pore water due to offshore discharges: an ecological risk assessment.
- Teemu Kokkonen, Ari Jolma, Harri Koivusalo:
Interfacing environmental simulation models and databases using XML.
- Samar J. Bhuyan, James K. Koelliker, Luke J. Marzen, John A. Harrington Jr.:
An integrated approach for water quality assessment of a Kansas watershed.
Volume 18, Number 6, July 2003
- David A. Swayne:
Applying computer research to environmental problems.
- Jane Sadler Richards:
A new era for EDSS? Water ignites a fear of farming.
- Anthony J. Jakeman, Rebecca A. Letcher:
Integrated assessment and modelling: features, principles and examples for catchment management.
- Nigel W. T. Quinn, W. Mark Hanna:
A decision support system for adaptive real-time management of seasonal wetlands in California.
- Joanne N. Halls:
River run: an interactive GIS and dynamic graphing website for decision support and exploratory data analysis of water quality parameters of the lower Cape Fear river.
- Isaac W. Wong, Don K. McNicol, Philip Fong, D. Fillman, J. Neysmith, R. Russell:
The wildspaceTM decision support system.
- Luis F. León, David C.-L. Lam, Craig McCrimmon, David A. Swayne:
Watershed management modelling in Malawi: application and technology transfer.
- Robert M. Argent, Rodger B. Grayson:
A modelling shell for participatory assessment and management of natural resources.
- Wolfgang Loibl, Tanja Tötzer:
Modeling growth and densification processes in suburban regions-simulation of landscape transition with spatial agents.
- Martin K. Purvis, Stephen Cranefield, Roy Ward, Mariusz Nowostawski, Daniel Carter, Geoff Bush:
A multi-agent system for the integration of distributed environmental information.
- Gerald Schimak:
Environmental data management and monitoring system UWEDAT copyright.
- Roman J. M. Lenz, Angelika Beuttler:
Experiences with GIS-based planning tool for spatial eco-balances.
- Trevor I. Dowling, Gregory K. Summerell, Joe Walker:
Soil wetness as an indicator of stream salinity: a landscape position index approach.
Volume 18, Number 7, September 2003
- Andrea Emilio Rizzoli, Alexey Voinov, Anthony J. Jakeman:
Introducing EMS ShortComs - presenting results, making a difference: is there a better way to publish in the 21st century?
- Joost Wolf, A. H. W. Beusen, Piet Groenendijk, T. Kroon, Reimund Rötter, H. van Zeijts:
The integrated modeling system STONE for calculating nutrient emissions from agriculture in the Netherlands.
- F. T. Roméo, Kim Lowell:
Relationships between ground-based forest data and a multiple-interpretation-based certainty map.
- Michael J. Hill, Robert Braaten, Greg M. McKeon:
A scenario calculator for effects of grazing land management on carbon stocks in Australian rangelands.
- D. Thirumalaivasan, M. Karmegam, K. Venugopal:
AHP-DRASTIC: software for specific aquifer vulnerability assessment using DRASTIC model and GIS.
- Jesper Mazanti Aaslyng, Jens B. Lund, Niels Ehler, Eva Rosenqvist:
IntelliGrow: a greenhouse component-based climate control system.
- John Triantafilis, Inakwu O. A. Odeh, Budiman Minasny, Alex B. McBratney:
Elucidation of physiographic and hydrogeological features of the lower Namoi valley using fuzzy k-means classification of EM34 data.
Volume 18, Number 8-9, October-November 2003
- Lachlan T. H. Newham, David A. Post:
Preface to: The modelling of hydrologic systems.
- Tom G. Chapman:
Modelling stream recession flows.
- Justin F. Costelloe, Rodger B. Grayson, Robert M. Argent, Thomas Aquinas McMahon:
Modelling the flow regime of an arid zone floodplain river, Diamantina River, Australia.
- Peter J. Dye, Barry F. W. Croke:
Evaluation of streamflow predictions by the IHACRES rainfall-runoff model in two South African catchments.
- David A. Post, Anne E. Kinsey-Henderson, Lachlan K. Stewart, Christian H. Roth, John Reghenzani:
Optimising drainage from sugar cane fields using a one-dimensional flow routing model: a case study from Ripple Creek, North Queensland.
- Bellie Sivakumar:
Forecasting monthly streamflow dynamics in the western United States: a nonlinear dynamical approach.
- Jenifer L. Ticehurst, Hamish P. Cresswell, Anthony J. Jakeman:
Using a physically based model to conduct a sensitivity analysis of subsurface lateral flow in south-east Australia.
- Lachlan T. H. Newham, John P. Norton, Ian P. Prosser, Barry F. W. Croke, Anthony J. Jakeman:
Sensitivity analysis for assessing the behaviour of a landscape-based sediment source and transport model.
- A. Louise Heathwaite:
Making process-based knowledge useable at the operational level: a framework for modelling diffuse pollution from agricultural land.
- Wendy S. Merritt, Rebecca A. Letcher, Anthony J. Jakeman:
A review of erosion and sediment transport models.
- Barbara Baginska, William A. Milne-Home, Peter S. Cornish:
Modelling nutrient transport in Currency Creek, NSW with AnnAGNPS and PEST.
- Chansheng He:
Integration of geographic information systems and simulation model for watershed management.
- Sven Kralisch, Manfred Fink, Wolfgang-Albert Flügel, Clemens Beckstein:
A neural network approach for the optimisation of watershed management.
- A. L. Cogle, L. J. Lane, Les Basher:
Testing the hillslope erosion model for application in India, New Zealand and Australia.
- Bellie Sivakumar, A. W. Jayawardena:
Sediment transport phenomenon in rivers: an alternative perspective.
- Albert I. J. M. van Dijk, L. A. Bruijnzeel:
Terrace erosion and sediment transport model: a new tool for soil conservation planning in bench-terraced steeplands.
Volume 18, Number 10, December 2003
Last update Sat May 18 20:24:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hardy Pundt:
Integrating Environmental Modeling and GI Technology.
- Sandra Caeiro, Marco Painho, Pierre Goovaerts, Helena Costa, Sandra Sousa:
Spatial sampling design for sediment quality assessment in estuaries.
- Massimo Dragan, Enrico Feoli, Michele Fernetti, Woldu Zerihun:
Application of a spatial decision support system (SDSS) to reduce soil erosion in northern Ethiopia.
- Lorena Montoya:
Geo-data acquisition through mobile GIS and digital video: an urban disaster management perspective.
- Jussi Rasinmäki:
Modelling spatio-temporal environmental data.
- Åke Sivertun, Lars Prange:
Non-point source critical area analysis in the Gisselö watershed using GIS.
- Michael J. Hill:
Generating generic response signals for scenario calculation of management effects on carbon sequestration in agriculture: approximation of main effects using CENTURY.
- Brian S. McIntosh, Robert I. Muetzelfeldt, Colin J. Legg, Stefano Mazzoleni, Péter Csontos:
Reasoning with direction and rate of change in vegetation state transition modelling.
- Sebastian Walcher, Joachim Altschuh, Karl-Werner Schramm, Sebastian Mayer:
Estimates in deterministic fate modelling of environmental chemicals.
- Ninghu Su, Fawang Liu, Vo Anh:
Tides as phase-modulated waves inducing periodic groundwater flow in coastal aquifers overlaying a sloping impervious base.
- Branislava Lalic, Dragutin T. Mihailovic, B. Rajkovic, I. D. Arsenic, D. Radlovic:
Wind profile within the forest canopy and in the transition layer above it.
- A. Salcido, R. Sozzi, T. Castro:
Least squares variational approach to the convective mixing height estimation problem.
- Pichai Pamanikabud, Marupong Tansatcha:
Geographical information system for traffic noise analysis and forecasting with the appearance of barriers.