Volume 23, Number 1, January 2008 Editorial
- Ximing Cai:
Implementation of holistic water resources-economic optimization models for river basin management - Reflective experiences.
- José Ferrer, Aurora Seco, J. Serralta, J. Ribes, J. Manga, E. Asensi, J. J. Morenilla, F. Llavador:
DESASS: A software tool for designing, simulating and optimising WWTPs.
- M. C. Gómez, V. Tchijov, F. León, A. Aguilar:
A tool to improve the execution time of air quality models.
- Usama Saied, I. K. Tsanis:
A coastal area morphodynamics model.
- J. C. M. Pires, F. G. Martins, S. I. V. Sousa, M. C. M. Alvim-Ferraz, M. C. Pereira:
Selection and validation of parameters in multiple linear and principal component regressions.
- Camille J. Prost, Paul M. Dare, Andre Z. Zerger:
Discrimination of Eucalyptus canopy from airborne linescanner imagery using Markov random field modelling.
- K. Holvoet, A. van Griensven, V. Gevaert, P. Seuntjens, Peter A. Vanrolleghem:
Modifications to the SWAT code for modelling direct pesticide losses.
- P. Kassomenos, A. Karayannis, I. Panagopoulos, S. Karakitsios, M. Petrakis:
Modelling the dispersion of a toxic substance at a workplace.
- A. D. Rubio, A. Zalts, C. D. El Hasi:
Numerical solution of the advection-reaction-diffusion equation at different scales.
- Ivan V. Kovalets, Spyros Andronopoulos, Alexander G. Venetsanos, John G. Bartzis:
Optimization of the numerical algorithms of the ADREA-I mesoscale prognostic meteorological model for real-time applications.
- Bernhard Klingseisen, Graciela Metternicht, Gernot Paulus:
Geomorphometric landscape analysis using a semi-automated GIS-approach.
Volume 23, Number 2, February 2008
- Joachim Post, Fred Hattermann, Valentina Krysanova, Felicitas Suckow:
Parameter and input data uncertainty estimation for the assessment of long-term soil organic carbon dynamics.
- Jordan Furnans, Barney Austin:
Hydrographic survey methods for determining reservoir volume.
- Belmira Neto, Carolien Kroeze, Leen Hordijk, Carlos Costa:
Modelling the environmental impact of an aluminium pressure die casting plant and options for control.
- Sujay V. Kumar, Christa D. Peters-Lidard, Joseph L. Eastman, Wei-Kuo Tao:
An integrated high-resolution hydrometeorological modeling testbed using LIS and WRF.
- S. Shrestha, F. Kazama, Lachlan T. H. Newham:
A framework for estimating pollutant export coefficients from long-term in-stream water quality monitoring data.
- W. D. Welsh:
Water balance modelling in Bowen, Queensland, and the ten iterative steps in model development and evaluation.
- Otto Richter:
Modelling dispersal of populations and genetic information by finite element methods.
- Ralf Wieland, Wilfried Mirschel:
Adaptive fuzzy modeling versus artificial neural networks.
- Guangtao Fu, David Butler, Soon-Thiam Khu:
Multiple objective optimal control of integrated urban wastewater systems.
- Matthias Lieber, Ralf Wolke:
Optimizing the coupling in parallel air quality model systems.
- Aurélio Azevedo Barreto-Neto, Carlos Roberto de Souza Filho:
Application of fuzzy logic to the evaluation of runoff in a tropical watershed.
Volume 23, Number 3, March 2008 New Approaches to Urban Air Quality Modelling - Special Issue of the 5th International Conference on Urban Air Quality, 29-31 March 2005, Valencia, Spain
- Ranjeet S. Sokhi:
- F. Costabile, I. Allegrini:
A new approach to link transport emissions and air quality: An intelligent transport system based on the control of traffic air pollution.
- Ranjeet S. Sokhi, Hongjun Mao, Srinivas T. G. Srimath, Shiyuan Fan, Nutthida Kitwiroon, Lakhumal Luhana, Jaakko Kukkonen, Mervi Haakana, Ari Karppinen, K. Dick van den Hout, Paul Boulter, Ian S. McCrae, Steinar Larssen, Karl I. Gjerstad, Roberto San José, John G. Bartzis, Panagiotis Neofytou, Peter van den Breemer, Steve Neville, Anu Kousa:
An integrated multi-model approach for air quality assessment: Development and evaluation of the OSCAR Air Quality Assessment System.
- Haibo Chen, Anil Namdeo, Margaret C. Bell:
Classification of road traffic and roadside pollution concentrations for assessment of personal exposure.
- Clemens Mensink, Guido Cosemans:
From traffic flow simulations to pollutant concentrations in street canyons and backyards.
- Ruwim Berkowicz, Matthias Ketzel, Steen Solvang Jensen, Martin Hvidberg, Ole Raaschou-Nielsen:
Evaluation and application of OSPM for traffic pollution assessment for a large number of street locations.
- Apostolos Papathanassiou, Ioannis Douros, Nicolas Moussiopoulos:
A simplified three-dimensional approach to street canyon modelling using SEP-SCAM.
- A. Ghenu, J.-M. Rosant, J.-F. Sini:
Dispersion of pollutants and estimation of emissions in a street canyon in Rouen, France.
- Johannes Keller, Sebnem Andreani-Aksoyoglu, Michel Tinguely, Johannes Flemming, Juerg Heldstab, Mario Keller, Rene Zbinden, André S. H. Prévôt:
The impact of reducing the maximum speed limit on motorways in Switzerland to 80km h-1 on emissions and peak ozone.
- Camillo Silibello, Giuseppe Calori, G. Brusasca, A. Giudici, E. Angelino, G. Fossati, E. Peroni, E. Buganza:
Modelling of PM10 concentrations over Milano urban area using two aerosol modules.
- S. Finardi, R. De Maria, A. D'Allura, C. Cascone, G. Calori, F. Lollobrigida:
A deterministic air quality forecasting system for Torino urban area, Italy.
- V. Matthias, A. Aulinger, M. Quante:
Adapting CMAQ to investigate air pollution in North Sea coastal regions.
Volume 23, Number 4, April 2008
- Barbara J. Robson, David P. Hamilton, Ian T. Webster, Terence Chan:
Ten steps applied to development and evaluation of process-based biogeochemical models of estuaries.
- H. Ahrends, M. Mast, Ch. Rodgers, H. Kunstmann:
Coupled hydrological-economic modelling for optimised irrigated cultivation in a semi-arid catchment of West Africa.
- Saleh M. Al-Alawi, Sabah A. Abdul-Wahab, Charles S. Bakheit:
Combining principal component regression and artificial neural networks for more accurate predictions of ground-level ozone.
- Jonathan L. Goodall, Jeffery S. Horsburgh, Timothy L. Whiteaker, David R. Maidment, Ilya Zaslavsky:
A first approach to web services for the National Water Information System.
- Q. J. Wang:
A Bayesian method for multi-site stochastic data generation: Dealing with non-concurrent and missing data, variable transformation and parameter uncertainty.
- C. H. Green, A. van Griensven:
Autocalibration in hydrologic modeling: Using SWAT2005 in small-scale watersheds.
- A. Rivas, I. Irizar, E. Ayesa:
Model-based optimisation of Wastewater Treatment Plants design.
- Stefano Marsili-Libelli, Elisabetta Giusti:
Water quality modelling for small river basins.
- Günter Blöschl, Christian Reszler, Jürgen Komma:
A spatially distributed flash flood forecasting model.
- José Fortes Lopes, Catarina I. Silva, Ana C. Cardoso:
Validation of a water quality model for the Ria de Aveiro lagoon, Portugal.
- Christopher D. Knightes:
Development and test application of a screening-level mercury fate model and tool for evaluating wildlife exposure risk for surface waters with mercury-contaminated sediments (SERAFM).
- M. Deevy, J. R. Stewart, Z. Ren, N. Gobeau, C. J. Saunders:
A comparison of a range of models for dispersion in a partially stratified room.
Volume 23, Number 5, May 2008
- Barbara Paterson, Greg Stuart-Hill, Les G. Underhill, Tim T. Dunne, Britta Schinzel, Chris Brown, Ben Beytell, Fanuel Demas, Pauline Lindeque, Jo Tagg, Chris Weaver:
A fuzzy decision support tool for wildlife translocations into communal conservancies in Namibia.
- Nicolas Lauzon, Barbara J. Lence:
Hybrid fuzzy-mechanistic models for addressing parameter variability.
- Gemma Manache, Charles S. Melching:
Identification of reliable regression- and correlation-based sensitivity measures for importance ranking of water-quality model parameters.
- Aaron A. Jennings, Jun Ma:
A model to evaluate a soil's bulk solid phase resistance to extraction analysis.
- Paul van Walsum, John Helming, Louis Stuyt, Eric Schouwenberg, Piet Groenendijk:
Spatial planning for lowland stream basins using a bioeconomic model.
- Chung-Ming Liu, Ming-Te Yeh, Sahana Paul, Y.-C. Lee, D. J. Jacob, M. Fu, J.-H. Woo, Gregory R. Carmichael, D. G. Streets:
Effect of anthropogenic emissions in East Asia on regional ozone levels during spring cold continental outbreaks near Taiwan: A case study.
- R. Warren, S. de la Nava Santos, N. W. Arnell, M. Bane, T. Barker, C. Barton, R. Ford, H.-M. Füssel, Robin K. S. Hankin, Rupert Klein, C. Linstead, J. Kohler, T. D. Mitchell, T. J. Osborn, H. Pan, S. C. B. Raper, G. Riley, H. J. Schellnhüber, S. Winne, D. Anderson:
Development and illustrative outputs of the Community Integrated Assessment System (CIAS), a multi-institutional modular integrated assessment approach for modelling climate change.
- Nigel G. Tait, Ruth M. Davison, Stephen A. Leharne, David N. Lerner:
Borehole Optimisation System (BOS) - A case study assessing options for abstraction of urban groundwater in Nottingham, UK.
- Gabriel Ibarra-Berastegi, Ana Elias, Astrid Barona, Jon Saenz, Agustin Ezcurra, Javier Diaz de Argandoña:
From diagnosis to prognosis for forecasting air pollution using neural networks: Air pollution monitoring in Bilbao.
- T. O. Brenden, L. Wang, P. W. Seelbach, R. D. Clark Jr., M. J. Wiley, B. L. Sparks-Jackson:
A spatially constrained clustering program for river valley segment delineation from GIS digital river networks.
- Ian Calder, James Garratt, Philip James, Ed Nash:
Models, myths and maps: Development of the EXploratory Climate Land Assessment and Impact Management (EXCLAIM) tool.
Volume 23, Number 6, June 2008
- Fuzhan Nasiri, Gordon Huang:
A fuzzy decision aid model for environmental performance assessment in waste recycling.
- Paolo Fiorucci, Francesco Gaetani, Riccardo Minciardi:
Development and application of a system for dynamic wildfire risk assessment in Italy.
- Mohammad Bannayan, Gerrit Hoogenboom:
Weather analogue: A tool for real-time prediction of daily weather data realizations based on a modified k-nearest neighbor approach.
- Jordan Furnans, Jörg Imberger, Ben R. Hodges:
Including drag and inertia in drifter modelling.
- Binliang Lin, M. Syed, Roger A. Falconer:
Predicting faecal indicator levels in estuarine receiving waters - An integrated hydrodynamic and ANN modelling approach.
- Lluís A. Belanche Muñoz, Anicet R. Blanch:
Machine learning methods for microbial source tracking.
- Ierotheos Zacharias, Areti Gianni:
Hydrodynamic and dispersion modeling as a tool for restoration of coastal ecosystems. Application to a re-flooded lagoon.
- Y. Chu, C. Salles, F. Cernesson, J. L. Perrin, M. G. Tournoud:
Nutrient load modelling during floods in intermittent rivers: An operational approach.
- V. G. Mitchell, D. T. McCarthy, A. Deletic, T. D. Fletcher:
Urban stormwater harvesting - sensitivity of a storage behaviour model.
- H. Meng, T. R. Green, J. D. Salas, L. R. Ahuja:
Development and testing of a terrain-based hydrologic model for spatial Hortonian Infiltration and Runoff/On.
- Masoud Hessami, Philippe Gachon, Taha B. M. J. Ouarda, André St-Hilaire:
Automated regression-based statistical downscaling tool.
Volume 23, Number 7, July 2008
- A. M. Kalteh, P. Hjorth, R. Berndtsson:
Review of the self-organizing map (SOM) approach in water resources: Analysis, modelling and application.
- Yuqiong Liu, Hoshin Gupta, Everett Springer, Thorsten Wagener:
Linking science with environmental decision making: Experiences from an integrated modeling approach to supporting sustainable water resources management.
- D. W. Rassam, D. E. Pagendam, H. M. Hunter:
Conceptualisation and application of models for groundwater-surface water interactions and nitrate attenuation potential in riparian zones.
- Benoît Duchemin, Philippe Maisongrande, Gilles Boulet, Iskander Benhadj:
A simple algorithm for yield estimates: Evaluation for semi-arid irrigated winter wheat monitored with green leaf area index.
- G. Chung, K. Lansey, P. Blowers, P. Brooks, W. Ela, S. Stewart, P. Wilson:
A general water supply planning model: Evaluation of decentralized treatment.
- Yan Yang, Yaping Shao:
Numerical simulations of flow and pollution dispersion in urban atmospheric boundary layers.
- Roy Brouwer, Chris De Blois:
Integrated modelling of risk and uncertainty underlying the cost and effectiveness of water quality measures.
- E. Conrad Lamon III, Olli Malve, Olli-Pekka Pietiläinen:
Lake classification to enhance prediction of eutrophication endpoints in Finnish lakes.
- Norbert Solymosi, Anikó Kern, Ákos Maróti-Agóts, Levente Horváth, Károly Erdélyi:
TETYN: An easy to use tool for extracting climatic parameters from Tyndall data sets.
- Samer Majdalani, Rafael Angulo-Jaramillo, Liliana Di Pietro:
Estimating preferential water flow parameters using a binary genetic algorithm inverse method.
- Francesca Cagnacci, Ferdinando Urbano:
Managing wildlife: A spatial information system for GPS collars data.
- Giorgio Corani, Marco Zaffalon:
JNCC2: An extension of naive Bayes classifier suited for small and incomplete data sets.
Volume 23, Number 8, August 2008
- J. P. Norton:
Algebraic sensitivity analysis of environmental models.
- J. M. Gibbons, G. M. Cox, A. T. A. Wood, J. Craigon, S. J. Ramsden, D. Tarsitano, N. M. J. Crout:
Applying Bayesian Model Averaging to mechanistic models: An example and comparison of methods.
- Lars Carlsen, Rainer Brüggemann:
Accumulating partial order ranking.
- S. L. Napelenok, D. S. Cohan, M. T. Odman, S. Tonse:
Extension and evaluation of sensitivity analysis capabilities in a photochemical model.
- Rainer Brüggemann, Kristina Voigt, Guillermo Restrepo, Ute Simon:
The concept of stability fields and hot spots in ranking of environmental chemicals.
- A. Bhadra, N. Panigrahy, R. Singh, N. S. Raghuwanshi, B. C. Mal, M. P. Tripathi:
Development of a geomorphological instantaneous unit hydrograph model for scantily gauged watersheds.
- Rafael Borge, Julio Lumbreras, Encarnacion Rodríguez:
Development of a high-resolution emission inventory for Spain using the SMOKE modelling system: A case study for the years 2000 and 2010.
- Richard Gooday, Steven Anthony, Laura Fawcett:
A field scale model of soil drainage and nitrate leaching for application in nitrate vulnerable zones.
- E. Salazar-Ruiz, Joaquín B. Ordieres Meré, Eliseo P. Vergara González, S. F. Capuz-Rizo:
Development and comparative analysis of tropospheric ozone prediction models using linear and artificial intelligence-based models in Mexicali, Baja California (Mexico) and Calexico, California (US).
- Carsten Montzka, Morton J. Canty, Peter Kreins, Ralf Kunkel, Gunter Menz, Harry Vereecken, Frank Wendland:
Multispectral remotely sensed data in modelling the annual variability of nitrate concentrations in the leachate.
- Lorenzo Benedetti, Davide Bixio, Filip H. A. Claeys, Peter A. Vanrolleghem:
Tools to support a model-based methodology for emission/immission and benefit/cost/risk analysis of wastewater systems that considers uncertainty.
- Oriol Jorba, Thomas Loridan, Pedro Jiménez-Guerrero, Carlos Pérez, José María Baldasano:
Linking the advanced research WRF meteorological model with the CHIMERE chemistry-transport model.
Volume 23, Number 9, September 2008
- R. Barthel, S. Janisch, N. Schwarz, A. Trifkovic, D. Nickel, C. Schulz, W. Mauser:
An integrated modelling framework for simulating regional-scale actor responses to global change in the water domain.
- Masamichi Inoue, Dongho Park, Dubravko Justic, William J. Wiseman Jr.:
A high-resolution integrated hydrology-hydrodynamic model of the Barataria Basin system.
- Frank van Kouwen, Paul P. Schot, Martin J. Wassen:
A framework for linking advanced simulation models with interactive cognitive maps.
- Pedro Martínez-Santos, M. Ramón Llamas, Pedro E. Martínez-Alfaro:
Vulnerability assessment of groundwater resources: A modelling-based approach to the Mancha Occidental aquifer, Spain.
- Clifford K. Ho:
Analytical risk-based model of gaseous and liquid-phase radon transport in landfills with radium sources.
- A. Raizada, Pradeep Dogra, B. L. Dhyani:
Assessment of a multi-objective decision support system generated land use plan on forest fodder dependency in a Himalayan watershed.
- Kemachandra Ranatunga, Eloise R. Nation, David G. Barratt:
Review of soil water models and their applications in Australia.
- Panos Panagos, Marc Van Liedekerke, Luca Montanarella, Robert J. A. Jones:
Soil organic carbon content indicators and web mapping applications.
- Christophe Lett, Philippe Verley, Christian Mullon, Carolina Parada, Timothée Brochier, Pierrick Penven, Bruno Blanke:
A Lagrangian tool for modelling ichthyoplankton dynamics.
- R. Warren, S. de la Nava Santos, N. W. Arnell, M. Bane, T. Barker, C. Barton, R. Ford, H.-M. Füssel, Robin K. S. Hankin, J. Hinkel, Rupert Klein, C. Linstead, J. Kohler, T. D. Mitchell, T. J. Osborn, H. Pan, S. C. B. Raper, G. Riley, H. J. Schellnhüber, S. Winne:
Erratum to "Development and illustrative outputs of the Community Integrated Assessment System (CIAS), a multi-institutional modular integrated assessment approach for modelling climate change" [Environ Model Softw 23(5) (2008) 592-610].
Volume 23, Numbers 10-11, October - November 2008
- Joachim Ribbe, Jörg-Olaf Wolff, Joanna Staneva, Ulf Gräwe:
Assessing water renewal time scales for marine environments from three-dimensional modelling: A case study for Hervey Bay, Australia.
- Ranjan Mukherjee, Ujjaini Sarkar:
Development of a micrometeorological model for the estimation of methane flux from paddy fields: Validation with standard direct measurements.
- John C. Warner, Natalie Perlin, Eric D. Skyllingstad:
Using the Model Coupling Toolkit to couple earth system models.
- Joaquim Comas, Ignasi Rodríguez-Roda, Krist V. Gernaey, C. Rosen, U. Jeppsson, Manel Poch:
Risk assessment modelling of microbiology-related solids separation problems in activated sludge systems.
- R. Smit, A. L. Brown, Y. C. Chan:
Do air pollution emissions and fuel consumption models for roadways include the effects of congestion in the roadway traffic flow?
- J. J. Carrera-Hernández, S. J. Gaskin:
The Basin of Mexico Hydrogeological Database (BMHDB): Implementation, queries and interaction with open source software.
- C. Gaucherel, F. Campillo, L. Misson, J. Guiot, J.-J. Boreux:
Parameterization of a process-based tree-growth model: Comparison of optimization, MCMC and Particle Filtering algorithms.
- Robert J. May, Graeme C. Dandy, Holger R. Maier, John B. Nixon:
Application of partial mutual information variable selection to ANN forecasting of water quality in water distribution systems.
- Venkatesh M. Merwade, Aaron Cook, Julie Coonrod:
GIS techniques for creating river terrain models for hydrodynamic modeling and flood inundation mapping.
- Robert J. May, Holger R. Maier, Graeme C. Dandy, T. M. K. Gayani Fernando:
Non-linear variable selection for artificial neural networks using partial mutual information.
- Hamed Assaf, Mark Saadeh:
Assessing water quality management options in the Upper Litani Basin, Lebanon, using an integrated GIS-based decision support system.
- Charles S. Zender:
Analysis of self-describing gridded geoscience data with netCDF Operators (NCO).
Volume 23, Number 12, December 2008
Last update Fri May 24 20:18:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Anthony J. Jakeman, Andrea Emilio Rizzoli, Alexey A. Voinov:
Outstanding reviewers for environmental modelling and software in 2007.
- Anthony J. Jakeman, Andrea Emilio Rizzoli, Alexey A. Voinov:
Best Paper Awards for 2007.
- Craig J. Pearson, Delia Bucknell, Gregory P. Laughlin:
Modelling crop productivity and variability for policy and impacts of climate change in eastern Canada.
- A. Burton, C. G. Kilsby, H. J. Fowler, P. S. P. Cowpertwait, P. E. O'Connell:
RainSim: A spatial-temporal stochastic rainfall modelling system.
- Vijay Kalivarapu, Eliot Winer:
A multi-fidelity software framework for interactive modeling of advective and diffusive contaminant transport in groundwater.
- Rajesh Raj Shrestha, Michael Rode:
Multi-objective calibration and fuzzy preference selection of a distributed hydrological model.
- V. U. Smakhtin, N. Eriyagama:
Developing a software package for global desktop assessment of environmental flows.
- Adriana Coman, Anda Ionescu, Yves Candau:
Hourly ozone prediction for a 24-h horizon using neural networks.
- P. Guo, Guo H. Huang, L. He, B. W. Sun:
ITSSIP: Interval-parameter two-stage stochastic semi-infinite programming for environmental management under uncertainty.
- Y. Kamarianakis, H. Feidas, G. Kokolatos, Nektarios Chrysoulakis, V. Karatzias:
Evaluating remotely sensed rainfall estimates using nonlinear mixed models and geographically weighted regression.
- C. K. Makropoulos, K. Natsis, S. Liu, K. Mittas, D. Butler:
Decision support for sustainable option selection in integrated urban water management.
- Enrico Benetto, Christiane Dujet, Patrick Rousseaux:
Integrating fuzzy multicriteria analysis and uncertainty evaluation in life cycle assessment.
- Gerhard Smiatek:
Parallelization of a grid-oriented model on the example of a biogenic volatile organic compounds emission model.
- Oscar García:
Visualization of a general family of growth functions and probability distributions - The Growth-curve Explorer.