Volume 112, Number 1, January 1999
- Peter Brucker, Andreas Drexl, Rolf H. Möhring, Klaus Neumann, Erwin Pesch:
Resource-constrained project scheduling: Notation, classification, models, and methods.
- Zeger Degraeve, Filip Roodhooft:
Improving the efficiency of the purchasing process using total cost of ownership information: The case of heating electrodes at Cockerill Sambre S.A.
- Larry J. LeBlanc, Avraham Shtub, G. Anandalingam:
Formulating and solving production planning problems.
- M. Selim Akturk, Elif Gorgulu:
Match-up scheduling under a machine breakdown.
- Christoph Schneeweiss, H. Schneider:
Measuring and designing flexibility as a generalized service degree.
- Hayriye Ayhan, Martin A. Wortman:
An approximation for computing the throughput of closed assembly-type queueing networks.
- Adam N. Letchford:
The general routing polyhedron: A unifying framework.
- Luis Gouveia, Jose Manuel Pires:
The asymmetric travelling salesman problem and a reformulation of the Miller-Tucker-Zemlin constraints.
- Taichi Kaji, Azuma Ohuchi:
A simulated annealing algorithm with the random compound move for the sequential partitioning problem of directed acyclic graphs.
- Andrea Lodi, Silvano Martello, Daniele Vigo:
Approximation algorithms for the oriented two-dimensional bin packing problem.
- Yash P. Aneja, Abraham P. Punnen:
Multiple bottleneck assignment problem.
- Enrique Del Castillo, Shu-Kai Fan, John Semple:
Optimization of dual response systems: A comprehensive procedure for degenerate and nondegenerate problems.
- János Flesch, Frank Thuijsman, O. J. Vrieze:
Average-discounted equilibria in stochastic games.
- Antonis Economou, Demetrios Fakinos:
Product form stationary distributions for the MGk group-arrival group-departure loss system under a general acceptance policy.
- Gabor Pauler:
Development of a Neuro-Fuzzy approach for treating multimodal distributions and spurious clusters.
- Celik Parkan, Lian-Fen Wang, Ming-Lu Wu:
Decision making under partial probability information using pair-wise comparisons.
- József Vörös, J. Kriens, Leo W. G. Strijbosch:
A note on the kinks at the mean variance frontier.
- Valter Boljuncic:
A note on robustness of the efficient DMUs in data envelopment analysis.
- Book Review.
Volume 112, Number 2, January 1999
- Komaragiri Srinivasa Raju, C. R. S. Pillai:
Multicriterion decision making in river basin planning and development.
- Massoud Bazargan-Lari:
Layout designs in cellular manufacturing.
- Michael A. Clemens, Charles S. Revelle, Justin C. Williams:
Reserve design for species preservation.
- Bhaba R. Sarker, Chidambaram V. Balan:
Operations planning for a multi-stage kanban system.
- Jerzy Kamburowski:
Stochastically minimizing the makespan in two-machine flow shops without blocking.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Financial credit-risk evaluation with neural and neurofuzzy systems.
- Robert Klein, Armin Scholl:
Computing lower bounds by destructive improvement: An application to resource-constrained project scheduling.
- Terence Nazareth, Sanjay Verma, Subir Bhattacharya, Amitava Bagchi:
The multiple resource constrained project scheduling problem: A breadth-first approach.
- James S. Finan, William J. Hurley:
Transitive calibration of the AHP verbal scale.
- Sajjad Zahir:
Geometry of decision making and the vector space formulation of the analytic hierarchy process.
- Jian Ma, Zhi-Ping Fan, Lihua Huang:
A subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights.
- Philippe Vincke:
Robust and neutral methods for aggregating preferences into an outranking relation.
- Dequan Liu, Hongfei Teng:
An improved BL-algorithm for genetic algorithm of the orthogonal packing of rectangles.
- Siming Huang, Zhenhong Liu:
On the inverse problem of linear programming and its application to minimum weight perfect k-matching.
- Margareta Soismaa:
A note on efficient solutions for the linear bilevel programming problem.
- Jian-Bo Yang:
Gradient projection and local region search for multiobjective optimisation.
- Samer Takriti, Benedikt Krasenbrink:
A decomposition approach for the fuel-constrained economic power-dispatch problem.
- Sanjay Kumar, D. S. N. Reddy:
Graphical solution of (n×m) matrix of a game theory.
- K. G. K. Nair, G. Ranjith:
Solution of 3 × 3 games using graphical method.
Volume 112, Number 3, February 1999
Last update Mon May 20 17:06:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Komaragiri Srinivasa Raju, C. R. S. Pillai:
Multicriterion decision making in performance evaluation of an irrigation system.
- Safaai Deris, Sigeru Omatu, Hiroshi Ohta, Lt. Cdr Shaharudin Kutar, Pathiah Abd Samat:
Ship maintenance scheduling by genetic algorithm and constraint-based reasoning.
- Shey-Huei Sheu:
Extended optimal replacement model for deteriorating systems.
- Michiel A. Odijk:
Sensitivity analysis of a railway station track layout with respect to a given timetable.
- Jörg Nowakovski, Werner Schwärzler, Eberhard Triesch:
Using the generalized assignment problem in scheduling the ROSAT space telescope.
- Chrwan-Jyh Ho, Hon-Shiang Lau:
Evaluating the impact of operating conditions on the performance of appointment scheduling rules in service systems.
- Gregory A. DeCroix:
Optimal warranties, reliabilities and prices for durable goods in an oligopoly.
- Chris Pilot, Steve Pilot:
A model for allocated versus actual costs in assignment and transportation problems.
- Ek Peng Chew, Loon Ching Tang:
Travel time analysis for general item location assignment in a rectangular warehouse.
- Jean-Michel Guldmann, Fahui Wang:
Optimizing the natural gas supply mix of local distribution utilities.
- Ho-Won Jung, Byoungju Choi:
Optimization models for quality and cost of modular software systems.
- Sajjad Zahir:
Clusters in a group: Decision making in the vector space formulation of the analytic hierarchy process.
- Ali Amiri, Erik Rolland, Reza Barkhi:
Bandwidth packing with queuing delay costs: Bounding and heuristic solution procedures.
- A. J. Field, Peter G. Harrison:
Sojourn times in a random queue with and without preemption.
- Christoph Nitsche, Guntram Scheithauer, Johannes Terno:
Tighter relaxations for the cutting stock problem.
- Alain Billionnet, Alain Faye, Éric Soutif:
A new upper bound for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem.
- Pravin K. Johri:
Implied constraints and LP duals of general nonlinear programming problems.
- Gin-Shuh Liang:
Fuzzy MCDM based on ideal and anti-ideal concepts.
- Hannu Salonen, Hannu Nurmi:
A note on rough sets and common knowledge events.