Volume 116, Number 1, July 1999
- Roger L. Tobin:
A fast interactive solution method for large capital expenditure selection problems.
- Guoqiang Zhang, Michael Y. Hu, B. Eddy Patuwo, Daniel C. Indro:
Artificial neural networks in bankruptcy prediction: General framework and cross-validation analysis.
- Wlodzimierz Ogryczak, Andrzej Ruszczynski:
From stochastic dominance to mean-risk models: Semideviations as risk measures.
- Mikael Rönnqvist, Suda Tragantalerngsak, John Holt:
A repeated matching heuristic for the single-source capacitated facility location problem.
- Zvi Drezner, Jeffery Guyse:
Application of decision analysis techniques to the Weber facility location problem.
- María José Canós, Carlos Ivorra, Vicente Liern:
An exact algorithm for the fuzzy p-median problem.
- Dilek Tüzün, Laura I. Burke:
A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem.
- Lie-Chien Lin, Gunter P. Sharp:
Quantitative and qualitative indices for the plant layout evaluation problem.
- Lie-Chien Lin, Gunter P. Sharp:
Application of the integrated framework for the plant layout evaluation problem.
- Michael Vineyard, Kwasi Amoako-Gyampah, Jack R. Meredith:
Failure rate distributions for flexible manufacturing systems: An empirical study.
- Chandrasekharan Rajendran, Oliver Holthaus:
A comparative study of dispatching rules in dynamic flowshops and jobshops.
- Zubair M. Mohamed, Ashok Kumar, Jaideep Motwani:
An improved part grouping model for minimizing makespan in FMS.
- Bertrand M. T. Lin, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Minimizing the weighted number of tardy jobs and maximum tardiness in relocation problem with due date constraints.
- Erdal Erel, Hadi Gökçen:
Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem.
- Eugeniusz Nowicki:
The permutation flow shop with buffers: A tabu search approach.
- Zhi-Long Chen, Warren B. Powell:
A column generation based decomposition algorithm for a parallel machine just-in-time scheduling problem.
- R. Jonker, A. Volgenant:
Linear assignment procedures.
Volume 116, Number 2, July 1999
- Kjell Sandve, Terje Aven:
Cost optimal replacement of monotone, repairable systems.
- Ivo J. B. F. Adan, Ton de Kok, Jacques Resing:
A multi-server queueing model with locking.
- D. N. P. Murthy, E. Asgharizadeh:
Optimal decision making in a maintenance service operation.
- Esther Frostig:
Jointly optimal allocation of a repairman and optimal control of service rate for machine repairman problem.
- Fran Barbera, Helmut Schneider, Ed Watson:
A condition based maintenance model for a two-unit series system.
- Hon-Shiang Lau, Amy Hing Ling Lau:
Manufacturer's pricing strategy and return policy for a single-period commodity.
- Fred F. Easton, Douglas R. Moodie:
Pricing and lead time decisions for make-to-order firms with contingent orders.
- Thomas Pfeiffer:
Transfer pricing and decentralized dynamic lot-sizing in multistage, multiproduct production processes.
- Matthieu van der Heijden:
Multi-echelon inventory control in divergent systems with shipping frequencies.
- Craig L. Williams, B. Eddy Patuwo:
A perishable inventory model with positive order lead times.
- Roger M. Hill, Mohd Omar, David K. Smith:
Stock replenishment policies for a stochastic exponentially-declining demand process.
- Dayani Sedarage, Okitsugu Fujiwara, Huynh Trung Luong:
Determining optimal order splitting and reorder level for N-supplier inventory systems.
- Tetsuo Iida:
The infinite horizon non-stationary stochastic inventory problem: Near myopic policies and weak ergodicity.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, Kuo-Lung Yang, Chia-Lung Hwang:
Evaluating attack helicopters by AHP based on linguistic variable weight.
- Frances X. Frei, Patrick T. Harker:
Measuring aggregate process performance using AHP.
- Zeshui Xu, Cuiping Wei:
A consistency improving method in the analytic hierarchy process.
- Ke-Jun Zhu, Yu Jing, Da-Yong Chang:
A discussion on Extent Analysis Method and applications of fuzzy AHP.
Volume 116, Number 3, August 1999
Last update Tue May 21 18:51:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wolfgang Balzer, Jörg Sander:
Towards the qualitative, plan-based simulation of international crises.
- Erik B. Bajalinov:
On an approach to the modelling of problems connected with conflicting economic interests.
- Ojelanki K. Ngwenyama, Noel Bryson:
Eliciting and mapping qualitative preferences to numeric rankings in group decision making.
- Soung Hie Kim, Byeong Seok Ahn:
Interactive group decision making procedure under incomplete information.
- Timothy Ch. U. Kalu:
An algorithm for systems welfare interactive goal programming modelling.
- Talal M. Alkhamis, Mohamed A. Ahmed, Vu Kim Tuan:
Simulated annealing for discrete optimization with estimation.
- Peter Buchholz:
An adaptive aggregation/disaggregation algorithm for hierarchical Markovian models.
- A. C. Georgiou:
Aspirations and priorities in a three phase approach of a nonhomogeneous Markov system.
- Nobuo Matsubayashi, Hisakazu Nishino:
An application of Lemke's method to a class of Markov decision problems.
- Bintong Chen, Patrick T. Harker, Mustafa Ç. Pinar:
Continuation method for nonlinear complementarity problems via normal maps.
- Shuzhong Zhang:
New variants of finite criss-cross pivot algorithms for linear programming.
- C. J. Goh, X. Q. Yang:
Vector equilibrium problem and vector optimization.
- Woo-Je Kim, Chan-Kyoo Park, Soondal Park:
An e-sensitivity analysis in the primal-dual interior point method.
- Kin-Nam Lau, Pui Lam Leung, Ka-kit Tse:
A mathematical programming approach to clusterwise regression model and its extensions.
- Haekwan Lee, Hideo Tanaka:
Upper and lower approximation models in interval regression using regression quantile techniques.
- Kurt M. Bretthauer, Anthony Ross, Bala Shetty:
Nonlinear integer programming for optimal allocation in stratified sampling.
- Daniel H. Ockerman, David Goldsman:
Student t-tests and compound tests to detect transients in simulated time series.