Volume 118, Number 1, October 1999
- Richard J. Ormerod:
Putting soft OR methods to work: The case of the business improvement project at PowerGen.
- Dina Al-Rashdan, Bashar Al-Kloub, Angela Dean, Tarik Al-Shemmeri:
Environmental impact assessment and ranking the environmental projects in Jordan.
- C. A. Knox Lovell, Jesús T. Pastor:
Radial DEA models without inputs or without outputs.
- Amitava Dutta, Peter Kubat:
Design of partially survivable networks for cellular telecommunication systems.
- Konstantin Kogan, Avraham Shtub:
Scheduling projects with variable-intensity activities: The case of dynamic earliness and tardiness costs.
- Peng Tian, Jian Ma, Dong-Mo Zhang:
Application of the simulated annealing algorithm to the combinatorial optimisation problem with permutation property: An investigation of generation mechanism.
- Didier Dubois, Philippe Fortemps:
Computing improved optimal solutions to max-min flexible constraint satisfaction problems.
- Marcus Poggi de Aragão, Eduardo Uchoa:
The gamma-connected assignment problem.
- Soung Hie Kim, Sang Hyun Choi, Jae Kyeong Kim:
An interactive procedure for multiple attribute group decision making with incomplete information: Range-based approach.
- Herbert Hamers, Peter Borm, Robert L. M. J. van de Leensel, Stef Tijs:
Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem.
- Frederico R. B. Cruz, J. MacGregor Smith, Geraldo Robson Mateus:
Algorithms for a multi-level network optimization problem.
- Edward P. C. Kao, Sandra D. Wilson:
Analysis of nonpreemptive priority queues with multiple servers and two priority classes.
- Hsing Luh:
Derivation of the N-step interdeparture time distribution in GI/G/1 queueing systems.
Volume 118, Number 2, October 1999
- Shekhar Jayanthi, Bart Kocha, Kingshuk K. Sinha:
Competitive analysis of manufacturing plants: An application to the US processed food industry.
- Celik Parkan, Ming-Lu Wu:
Measuring the performance of operations of Hong Kong's manufacturing industries.
- Yuan Li, Shengliang Deng:
A methodology for competitive advantage analysis and strategy formulation: An example in a transitional economy.
- Muhittin Oral, Ünver Çinar, Habib Chabchoub:
Linking industrial competitiveness and productivity at the firm level.
- Salem Y. Lakhal, Alain Martel, Muhittin Oral, Benoît Montreuil:
Network companies and competitiveness: A framework for analysis.
- Jeremy F. Shapiro:
On the connections among activity-based costing, mathematical programming models for analyzing strategic decisions, and the resource-based view of the firm.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta:
Measuring the effects of new brand introduction on inter-brand strategic interaction.
- Yoser Gadhoum:
Potential effects of managers' entrenchment and shareholdings on competitiveness.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi:
Tariff structure of Japanese electric power companies: An empirical analysis using DEA.
- Mindy Lee, Hoang Pham, Xuemei Zhang:
A methodology for priority setting with application to software development process.
- Ihsan Sabuncuoglu, M. Bayiz:
Job shop scheduling with beam search.
- J. B. G. Frenk, M. J. Kleijn, R. Dekker:
An efficient algorithm for a generalized joint replenishment problem.
Volume 118, Number 3, November 1999
Last update Fri May 24 20:18:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rodney P. Parker, Andrew Wirth:
Manufacturing flexibility: Measures and relationships.
- Bernd Skiera, Martin Spann:
The ability to compensate for suboptimal capacity decisions by optimal pricing decisions.
- Gülay Barbarosoglu, Demet Özgür:
Hierarchical design of an integrated production and 2-echelon distribution system.
- Fuh-Hwa Franklin Liu, Sheng-Yuan Shen:
A route-neighborhood-based metaheuristic for vehicle routing problem with time windows.
- Fred F. Easton, Nashat Mansour:
A distributed genetic algorithm for deterministic and stochastic labor scheduling problems.
- Kathleen Steinhöfel, Andreas Alexander Albrecht, Chak-Kuen Wong:
Two simulated annealing-based heuristics for the job shop scheduling problem.
- Ignacy Kaliszewski, Wojtek Michalowski:
Searching for psychologically stable solutions of multiple criteria decision problems.
- John M. Mulvey, Daniel P. Rosenbaum, Bala Shetty:
Parameter estimation in stochastic scenario generation systems.
- Wolfgang Ossadnik, Oliver Lange:
AHP-based evaluation of AHP-Software.
- Tim Bedford, Roger M. Cooke:
A new generic model for applying MAUT.
- Tsuyoshi Saito:
Optimal stopping problem with finite-period reservation.
- Zvi Drezner, Carlton H. Scott:
On the feasible set for the squared Euclidean Weber problem and applications.
- Bernard De Baets: