Volume 121, Number 1, February 2000
- Günter Schmidt:
Scheduling with limited machine availability.
- Luis C. Dias, João C. N. Clímaco:
Shortest path problems with partial information: Models and algorithms for detecting dominance.
- Kiseok Sung, Michael G. H. Bell, Myeongki Seong, Soondal Park:
Shortest paths in a network with time-dependent flow speeds.
- Alper Atamtürk, George L. Nemhauser, Martin W. P. Savelsbergh:
Conflict graphs in solving integer programming problems.
- Stefan Chanas, Pawel Zielinski:
On the equivalence of two optimization methods for fuzzy linear programming problems.
- Raymond R. Hill, Charles H. Reilly:
Multivariate composite distributions for coefficients in synthetic optimization problems.
- Teresa León, S. Sanmatias, Enriqueta Vercher:
On the numerical treatment of linearly constrained semi-infinite optimization problems.
- Michael J. Ryan:
The distribution problem, the more for less (nothing) paradox and economies of scale and scope.
- Laoucine Kerbache, James MacGregor Smith:
Multi-objective routing within large scale facilities using open finite queueing networks.
- Mustafa Soylu, Nur E. Özdemirel, Sinan Kayaligil:
A self-organizing neural network approach for the single AGV routing problem.
- John Ruggiero:
Measuring technical efficiency.
- Quanling Wei, Jianzhong Zhang, Xiangsun Zhang:
An inverse DEA model for inputs/outputs estimate.
- Svante Ylvinger:
Industry performance and structural efficiency measures: Solutions to problems in firm models.
- Suresh K. Goyal, Fassil Nebebe:
Determination of economic production-shipment policy for a single-vendor-single-buyer system.
- Chang Sup Sung, Young Hwan Kim, Sang Hum Yoon:
A problem reduction and decomposition approach for scheduling for a flowshop of batch processing machines.
- Emilio Barucci:
Differential games with nonconvexities and positive spillovers.
- Ido Millet, Thomas L. Saaty:
On the relativity of relative measures - accommodating both rank preservation and rank reversals in the AHP.
- Stan Lipovetsky, Freerk A. Lootsma:
Generalized golden sections, repeated bisections and aesthetic pleasure.
Volume 121, Number 2, March 2000
- S. Salhi, Brian Boffey:
- Charles S. Revelle:
Research challenges in environmental management.
- Vedat Akgün, Erhan Erkut, Rajan Batta:
On finding dissimilar paths.
- Richard L. Church, Alan T. Murray, Michael A. Figueroa, Klaus H. Barber:
Support system development for forest ecosystem management.
- J. Fernández, Pascual Fernández, Blas Pelegrín:
A continuous location model for siting a non-noxious undesirable facility within a geographical region.
- L. Jenkins:
Selecting scenarios for environmental disaster planning.
- Stijn Reinhard, C. A. Knox Lovell, Geert J. Thijssen:
Environmental efficiency with multiple environmentally detrimental variables; estimated with SFA and DEA.
- Knut Richter, Mirko Sombrutzki:
Remanufacturing planning for the reverse Wagner/Whitin models.
- Jianjun Zhang, John Hodgson, Erhan Erkut:
Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks.
- J. Fernández, Lázaro Cánovas, Blas Pelegrín:
Algorithms for the decomposition of a polygon into convex polygons.
- John Darlington, Constantinos C. Pantelides, Berç Rustem, B. A. Tanyi:
Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty.
- Barouch Matzliach, Michal Tzur:
Storage management of items in two levels of availability.
- Irene N. Lushchakova:
Minimizing functions of infeasibilities in a two-machine flow shop.
- Luís Gouveia, Maria João Lopes:
Valid inequalities for non-unit demand capacitated spanning tree problems with flow costs.
- Rakesh Kawatra, Dennis L. Bricker:
A multiperiod planning model for the capacitated minimal spanning tree problem.
- Maria Cândida Mourão, Maria Teresa Almeida:
Lower-bounding and heuristic methods for a refuse collection vehicle routing problem.
Volume 121, Number 3, March 2000
Last update Thu May 23 18:45:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- F. Bartolozzi, A. de Gaetano, E. Di Lena, S. Marino, Luciano Nieddu, Giacomo Patrizi:
Operational research techniques in medical treatment and diagnosis: A review.
- Tor Iversen:
Potential effect of internal markets on hospitals' waiting time.
- Ralph Badinelli:
An optimal, dynamic policy for hotel yield management.
- Kwang-Jae Kim, Herbert Moskowitz, Anoop Dhingra, Gerald Evans:
Fuzzy multicriteria models for quality function deployment.
- Suresh Chand, Tim McClurg, Jim Ward:
A model for parallel machine replacement with capacity expansion.
- Adam Ouorou, Philippe Mahey:
A minimum mean cycle cancelling method for nonlinear multicommodity flow problems.
- Dorotea De Luca Cardillo, Tiziana Fortuna:
A DEA model for the efficiency evaluation of nondominated paths on a road network.
- Andrea Resti:
Efficiency measurement for multi-product industries: A comparison of classic and recent techniques based on simulated data.
- Prakash P. Shenoy:
Valuation network representation and solution of asymmetric decision problems.
- Jesús Sáez:
Solving linear programming relaxations associated with Lagrangean relaxations by Fenchel cutting planes.
- Cathal M. Brugha:
Relative measurement and the power function.
- Rakhmat Ceha, Hiroshi Ohta:
Productivity change model in the airline industry: A parametric approach.