Volume 124, Number 1, July 2000
- Jeff Griffiths, Dawn Lowrie, Janet E. Williams:
An age-structured model for the AIDS epidemic.
- Steven P. Coy, Bruce L. Golden, Edward A. Wasil:
A computational study of smoothing heuristics for the traveling salesman problem.
- Ching-Fang Liaw:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for the open shop scheduling problem.
- Bonnie Rubenstein-Montano, G. Anandalingam, Iraj Zandi:
A genetic algorithm approach to policy design for consequence minimization.
- D. Fraedrich, A. Goldberg:
A methodological framework for the validation of predictive simulations.
- Claudio Arbib, Fabrizio Rossi:
An optimization problem arising in the design of multiring systems.
- Jianzhong Zhang, Zhenhong Liu, Zhongfan Ma:
Some reverse location problems.
- Kap Hwan Kim, Young-Man Park, Kwang-Ryul Ryu:
Deriving decision rules to locate export containers in container yards.
- L. C. Leung, D. Cao:
On consistency and ranking of alternatives in fuzzy AHP.
- Ryusuke Hohzaki, Koji Iida:
A search game when a search path is given.
- Enrico Pennings, Onno Lint:
Market entry, phased rollout or abandonment? A real option approach.
- Andrea Lodi, Daniele Vigo, Cinzia Zannoni:
Exact and heuristic algorithms for data sets reconstruction.
- Mustafa Ç. Pinar:
A simple duality proof in convex quadratic programming with a quadratic constraint, and some applications.
- Paul C. Nutt:
Context, tactics, and the examination of alternatives during strategic decision making.
- Asish Saha, T. S. Ravisankar:
Rating of Indian commercial banks: A DEA approach.
- Yu. G. Stoyan, V. N. Patsuk:
A method of optimal lattice packing of congruent oriented polygons in the plane.
- Byeong Seok Ahn:
The analytic hierarchy process in an uncertain environment: A simulation approach by Hauser and Tadikamalla (1996).
Volume 124, Number 2, July 2000
- Huaizu Li, Shouyang Wang, Li D. Xu:
Management science and operations research in China.
- Hong-Xing Li, Xu Li Da:
A neural network representation of linear programming.
- Shan Feng, Li Da Xu:
Mathematical modeling of China's State-owned Enterprises' Contract System.
- Fei Zheng, Li Da Xu, Bingyong Tang:
Forecasting regional income inequality in China.
- Ninghua Li, Ling X. Li:
Modeling staffing flexibility: A case of China.
- Lixin Tang, Jiyin Liu, Aiying Rong, Zihou Yang:
A multiple traveling salesman problem model for hot rolling scheduling in Shanghai Baoshan Iron & Steel Complex.
- Heng Li, Zhicheng Li, Ling X. Li, Bin Hu:
A production rescheduling expert simulation system.
- K. K. Lai, Francis K. N. Leung, B. Tao, Shouyang Wang:
Practices of preventive maintenance and replacement for engines: A case study.
- Shiwei He, Rui Song, Sohail S. Chaudhry:
Fuzzy dispatching model and genetic algorithms for railyards operations.
- Xu Li Da, Chuwang Cheng, Bingyong Tang:
A linear matrix inequality approach for robust control of systems with delayed states.
- Bingyong Tang, Xu Li Da, Wenjie Wang:
An adaptive control method for time-varying systems.
- Asha Seth Kapadia, Wenyaw Chan, Ramesh Sachdeva, Lemuel A. Moye, Larry S. Jefferson:
Predicting duration of stay in a pediatric intensive care unit: A Markovian approach.
- Anita Amberg, Wolfgang Domschke, Stefan Voß:
Multiple center capacitated arc routing problems: A tabu search algorithm using capacitated trees.
- Roberto D. Galvão, Luis Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Brian Boffey:
A comparison of Lagrangean and surrogate relaxations for the maximal covering location problem.
- Jing-Shing Yao, Jin-Shieh Su:
Fuzzy inventory with backorder for fuzzy total demand based on interval-valued fuzzy set.
- Kemal Altinkemer, Burak Kazaz, Murat Köksalan, Herbert Moskowitz:
Optimization of printed circuit board manufacturing: Integrated modeling and algorithms.
- Linda C. Schmidt, John Jackman:
Modeling recirculating conveyors with blocking.
Volume 124, Number 3, August 2000
Last update Thu May 23 18:45:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- I. Halachmi, Ivo J. B. F. Adan, J. van der Wal, J. A. P. Heesterbeek, P. van Beek:
The design of robotic dairy barns using closed queueing networks.
- Muckai K. Girish, Jian-Qiang Hu:
Higher order approximations for the single server queue with splitting, merging and feedback.
- Joaquín Bautista, Ramón Companys, Albert Corominas:
Note on cyclic sequences in the product rate variation problem.
- Maria João Alves, João C. N. Clímaco:
An interactive reference point approach for multiobjective mixed-integer programming using branch-and-bound.
- Ricardo Ernst, Bardia Kamrad:
Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement.
- Wolfgang Brüggemann, Hermann Jahnke:
The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem: Complexity and modification for batch availability.
- Srinivas Talluri, Mary M. Whiteside, Scott J. Seipel:
A nonparametric stochastic procedure for FMS evaluation.
- D. I. Giokas, G. C. Pentzaropoulos:
Efficient storage allocation for processing in backlog-controlled queueing networks using multicriteria techniques.
- Kun-Jen Chung, Peter Chu, Shaw-Ping Lan:
A note on EOQ models for deteriorating items under stock dependent selling rate.
- Xiaobo Zhao, Katsuhisa Ohno:
Properties of a sequencing problem for a mixed model assembly line with conveyor stoppages.
- J. W. Crawford, T. J. Gallwey:
Bias and variance reduction in computer simulation studies.
- Antonio Sedeño-Noda, Carlos González-Martín:
The biobjective minimum cost flow problem.
- John Liu:
On the dynamics of stochastic diffusion of manufacturing technology.
- Hui Li, Tao Yang:
Queues with a variable number of servers.
- Gerald A. Heuer, Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger:
Four-part partition games isomorphic to Silverman's game.
- Jean-Luc Marichal, Marc Roubens:
Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set.
- Suresh Chandra, Abha:
Technical note on symmetric duality in multiobjective programming: Some remarks on recent results.