Volume 125, Number 1, August 2000
- Denis Lavigne, Richard Loulou, Gilles Savard:
Pure competition, regulated and Stackelberg equilibria: Application to the energy system of Québec.
- Alejandro Crema:
An algorithm for the multiparametric 0-1-integer linear programming problem relative to the objective function.
- Eiji Takeda:
An extended DEA model: Appending an additional input to make all DMUs at least weakly efficient.
- Zeger Degraeve, Eva Labro, Filip Roodhooft:
An evaluation of vendor selection models from a total cost of ownership perspective.
- Andreas Drexl, Rüdiger Nissen, James H. Patterson, Frank Salewski:
ProGen/pix - An instance generator for resource-constrained project scheduling problems with partially renewable resources and further extensions.
- Robert F. Easley, Joseph S. Valacich, M. A. Venkataramanan:
Capturing group preferences in a multicriteria decision.
- Koichi Nakade:
New bounds for expected cycle times in tandem queues with blocking.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama:
Returns to scale and scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis.
- Juan Aguarón, José María Moreno-Jiménez:
Local stability intervals in the analytic hierarchy process.
- Chao-Ton Su, Sung-Chi Wu, Cheng-Chang Chang:
Multiaction maintenance subject to action-dependent risk and stochastic failure.
- Richard E. Chatwin:
Optimal dynamic pricing of perishable products with stochastic demand and a finite set of prices.
- Nabil Belacel:
Multicriteria assignment method PROAFTN: Methodology and medical application.
- Matthew J. Liberatore, Armand Hatchuel, Benoit Weil, Antonis C. Stylianou:
An organizational change perspective on the value of modeling.
- Yigal Gerchak, Boaz Golany:
Hiring policies in an uncertain environment: Cost and productivity trade-offs.
- Michael Z. F. Li, Tae Hoon Oum:
Airline spill analysis - beyond the normal demand.
- Frederick Kaefer:
A note on "Project scheduling with resource constraints: A branch and bound approach".
Volume 125, Number 2, September 2000
- Jakob Krarup, David Pisinger:
- Paolo Toth:
Optimization engineering techniques for the exact solution of NP-hard combinatorial optimization problems.
- M. Z. Arslanov:
Continued fractions in optimal cutting of a rectangular sheet into equal small rectangles.
- József Békési, Gábor Galambos, Péter Hajnal:
Analysis of permutation routing algorithms.
- Jacek Blazewicz, Piotr Formanowicz, Marta Kasprzak, Wojciech T. Markiewicz, Jan Weglarz:
Tabu search for DNA sequencing with false negatives and false positives.
- Irène Charon, Olivier Hudry:
Application of the noising method to the travelling salesman problem.
- Dietmar Cieslik:
The vertex degrees of minimum spanning trees.
- Michael U. Gerber, Daniel Kobler:
Algorithmic approach to the satisfactory graph partitioning problem.
- Vadim V. Lozin:
Stability in P5- and banner-free graphs.
- Andrew J. Miller, George L. Nemhauser, Martin W. P. Savelsbergh:
On the capacitated lot-sizing and continuous 0-1 knapsack polyhedra.
- Igor Ushakov:
The method of generalized generating sequences.
- Jeffrey E. Schaller, Jatinder N. D. Gupta, Asoo J. Vakharia:
Scheduling a flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times.
- Reza H. Ahmadi, Hirofumi Matsuo:
A mini-line approach for pull production.
- X. Cai, K. N. Li:
A genetic algorithm for scheduling staff of mixed skills under multi-criteria.
- Jatinder N. D. Gupta, Alex J. Ruiz-Torres:
Minimizing makespan subject to minimum total flow-time on identical parallel machines.
- Turgut Aykin:
A comparative evaluation of modeling approaches to the labor shift scheduling problem.
- C. E. Love, Zhe George Zhang, M. A. Zitron, Renkuan G. Guo:
A discrete semi-Markov decision model to determine the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs.
- Andrew B. Philpott, Mark Craddock, H. Waterer:
Hydro-electric unit commitment subject to uncertain demand.
- Sakib A. Mondal, Anup K. Sen:
An improved precedence rule for single machine sequencing problems with quadratic penalty.
- S. K. Goyal:
On improving the single-vendor single-buyer integrated production inventory model with a generalized policy.
- Byeong Seok Ahn, Kyung Sam Park, Chang Hee Han, Jae Kyeong Kim:
Multi-attribute decision aid under incomplete information and hierarchical structure.
- Jerzy Kamburowski:
On three-machine flow shops with random job processing times.
Volume 125, Number 3, September 2000
Last update Fri May 17 20:03:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Dang Vu Tung, Anulark Pinnoi:
Vehicle routing-scheduling for waste collection in Hanoi.
- Alain Guinet:
Efficiency of reductions of job-shop to flow-shop problems.
- Athanasios K. Ziliaskopoulos, Whitney Wardell:
An intermodal optimum path algorithm for multimodal networks with dynamic arc travel times and switching delays.
- Eric T. G. Wang:
Information and incentives in computing services supply: The effect of limited system choices.
- Wei Shi Lim:
A lemons market? An incentive scheme to induce truth-telling in third party logistics providers.
- S. Marsman, C. W. Duin, A. Volgenant:
The dynamic predicate stashing copy problem and the Steiner problem in graphs.
- Józef Grabowski, Jaroslaw Pempera:
Sequencing of jobs in some production system.
- Towhidul Islam, Nigel Meade:
Modelling diffusion and replacement.
- Jean-Paul Doignon, Jutta Mitas:
Dimension of valued relations.
- Ilkyeong Moon, Suyeon Lee:
The effects of inflation and time-value of money on an economic order quantity model with a random product life cycle.
- Kilsun Kim, Dilip Chhajed:
Commonality in product design: Cost saving, valuation change and cannibalization.
- Varadharajan Sridhar, June Sung Park:
Benders-and-cut algorithm for fixed-charge capacitated network design problem.
- Peer Völkner, Brigitte Werners:
A decision support system for business process planning.
- Bahar Yetis Kara, Barbaros Ç. Tansel:
On the single-assignment p-hub center problem.
- Amy Colbert, Reuven R. Levary, Michael C. Shaner:
Determining the relative efficiency of MBA programs using DEA.
- Adi Raveh:
Co-plot: A graphic display method for geometrical representations of MCDM.