Volume 126, Number 1, October 2000
- Alain Hertz, Daniel Kobler:
A framework for the description of evolutionary algorithms.
- Huey-Kuo Chen, Ginny Feng:
Heuristics for the stochastic/dynamic user-optimal route choice problem.
- Anulark Pinnoi, Wilbert E. Wilhelm:
Valid inequalities for a class of assembly system problems.
- Fuh-Hwa Franklin Liu, Chueng-Chiu Huang, Yu-Lee Yen:
Using DEA to obtain efficient solutions for multi-objective 0-1 linear programs.
- Péter Kas, Emil Klafszky, Levente Mályusz, Gökhan Izbirak:
Approximation of linear programs by Bregman's DF projections.
- K. J. Becker, Donald P. Gaver, Kevin D. Glazebrook, Patricia A. Jacobs, Siriphong Lawphongpanich:
Allocation of tasks to specialized processors: A planning approach.
- Manuel Tarrazo, Luis Gutierrez:
Economic expectations, fuzzy sets and financial planning.
- Keld Helsgaun:
An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic.
- W. H. M. Raaymakers, J. A. Hoogeveen:
Scheduling multipurpose batch process industries with no-wait restrictions by simulated annealing.
- Rudolf Vetschera:
A multi-criteria agency model with incomplete preference information.
- Domingo Morales, Francisco Almeida, F. García, José L. Roda, Casiano Rodríguez:
Design of parallel algorithms for the single resource allocation problem.
- Merja Halme, Pekka Korhonen:
Restricting weights in value efficiency analysis.
- K. Ravi Kumar, Arvinder P. S. Loomba, George C. Hadjinicola:
Marketing-production coordination in channels of distribution.
- Isao Shiromaru, Masahiro Inuiguchi, Masatoshi Sakawa:
A fuzzy satisficing method for electric power plant coal purchase using genetic algorithms.
Volume 126, Number 2, October 2000
- Erol Gelenbe:
The first decade of G-networks.
- Jesus R. Artalejo:
G-networks: A versatile approach for work removal in queueing networks.
- Jean-Michel Fourneau, Leïla Kloul, Dominique Verchère:
Multiple class G-networks with list-oriented deletions.
- Peter G. Harrison, Naresh M. Patel, Edwige Pitel:
Reliability modelling using G-queues.
- Ugur Halici:
Reinforcement learning with internal expectation for the random neural network.
- Erol Gelenbe, Hadas Shachnai:
On G-networks and resource allocation in multimedia systems.
- Hakan Bakircioglu, Taskin Koçak:
Survey of random neural network applications.
- Aristidis Likas, Andreas Stafylopatis:
Training the random neural network using quasi-Newton methods.
- Loris Faina:
A global optimization algorithm for the three-dimensional packing problem.
- Mohsen ElHafsi:
An operational decision model for lead-time and price quotation in congested manufacturing systems.
- Yunzeng Wang, Yigal Gerchak:
Input control in a batch production system with lead times, due dates and random yields.
- Boyan Metev, Dessislava Gueorguieva:
A simple method for obtaining weakly efficient points in multiobjective linear fractional programming problems.
- Jos F. Sturm, Shuzhong Zhang:
On weighted centers for semidefinite programming.
- Andreas Klose:
A Lagrangean relax-and-cut approach for the two-stage capacitated facility location problem.
- Christian Timpe, Josef Kallrath:
Optimal planning in large multi-site production networks.
- Emmanuel Thanassoulis:
The use of data envelopment analysis in the regulation of UK water utilities: Water distribution.
- Manoel B. Campêlo, Susana Scheimberg:
A note on a modified simplex approach for solving bilevel linear programming problems.
Volume 126, Number 3, November 2000
Last update Mon May 20 17:06:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chung-Hsing Yeh, Hepu Deng, Yu-Hern Chang:
Fuzzy multicriteria analysis for performance evaluation of bus companies.
- Ahmed El-Bouri, Subramaniam Balakrishnan, Neil Popplewell:
Sequencing jobs on a single machine: A neural network approach.
- Jia-Ming Cao, Adib Kanafani:
The value of runway time slots for airlines.
- James Odeck:
Assessing the relative efficiency and productivity growth of vehicle inspection services: An application of DEA and Malmquist indices.
- Gang Hao, Quanling Wei, Hong Yan:
The generalized DEA model and the convex cone constrained game.
- V. Ravi, P. J. Reddy, Hans-Jürgen Zimmermann:
Pattern classification with principal component analysis and fuzzy rule bases.
- Dong Shang Chang:
Optimal burn-in decision for products with an unimodal failure rate function.
- Jian-Bo Yang:
Minimax reference point approach and its application for multiobjective optimisation.
- Aleksander Bachman, Adam Janiak:
Minimizing maximum lateness under linear deterioration.
- Ihsan Sabuncuoglu, M. Bayiz:
Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment.
- Percy H. Brill, M. Hlynka:
An exponential queue with competition for service.
- Guillermo Gallego, Alan Scheller-Wolf:
Capacitated inventory problems with fixed order costs: Some optimal policy structure.
- Craig W. Schmidt, Ignacio E. Grossmann:
The exact overall time distribution of a project with uncertain task durations.
- Hsiao-Fan Wang, Ruey-Chyn Tsaur:
Resolution of fuzzy regression model.
- Jeffrey L. Ringuest, Samuel B. Graves:
A sampling-based method for generating nondominated solutions in stochastic MOMP problems.
- Haldun Aytug, Gary J. Koehler:
New stopping criterion for genetic algorithms.
- S. K. Mishra:
Multiobjective second order symmetric duality with cone constraints.
- Z. Xu:
On consistency of the weighted geometric mean complex judgement matrix in AHP.
- Wolfgang Brüggemann, Hermann Jahnke:
Erratum to 'The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem: Complexity and modification for batch availability' [EJOR 124 (3) (2000) 511-528].