Volume 127, Number 1, November 2000
- Emmanuel Thanassoulis:
DEA and its use in the regulation of water companies.
- John S. Edwards, Paul N. Finlay, John M. Wilson:
The role of OR specialists in 'do it yourself' spreadsheet development.
- Atanu Sengupta, Tapan Kumar Pal:
On comparing interval numbers.
- Chaug-Ing Hsu, Yuh-Horng Wen:
Application of Grey theory and multiobjective programming towards airline network design.
- Ray Deitch, Shaul P. Ladany:
The one-period bus touring problem: Solved by an effective heuristic for the orienteering tour problem and improvement algorithm.
- Denis Borenstein:
A directed acyclic graph representation of routing manufacturing flexibility.
- Hanif D. Sherali, Youngho Lee, Taehyung Park:
New modeling approaches for the design of local access transport area networks.
- Couchen Wu, Hsiu-Li Chen:
Counting your customers: Compounding customer's in-store decisions, interpurchase time and repurchasing behavior.
- George J. Kyparisis, Christos Koulamas:
Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job.
- Kenneth R. Baker, Michael J. Magazine:
Minimizing maximum lateness with job families.
- Chao-Hsien Chu, G. Premkumar, Hsinghua Chou:
Digital data networks design using genetic algorithms.
- C. S. Sung, Y. K. Cho:
Reliability optimization of a series system with multiple-choice and budget constraints.
- C. Duri, Yannick Frein, Maria di Mascolo:
Performance evaluation and design of base stock systems.
- Olaf E. Flippo, Antoon W. J. Kolen, Arie M. C. A. Koster, Robert L. M. J. van de Leensel:
A dynamic programming algorithm for the local access telecommunication network expansion problem.
- Jin Zhu, Fong-Yuen Ding:
A transformed two-stage method for reducing the part-usage variation and a comparison of the product-level and part-level solutions in sequencing mixed-model assembly lines.
Volume 127, Number 2, December 2000
- Gündüz Ulusoy, Selçuk Karabati:
Sixth International Workshop on Project Management and Scheduling.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby:
On criticality and sensitivity in activity networks.
- Trond Jørgensen, Stein W. Wallace:
Improving project cost estimation by taking into account managerial flexibility.
- Tzvi Raz, Erdal Erel:
Optimal timing of project control points.
- Gündüz Ulusoy, Serkan Cebelli:
An equitable approach to the payment scheduling problem in project management.
- John B. Jensen:
The impact of resource flexibility and staffing decisions on cellular and departmental shop performance.
- Christian Artigues, François Roubellat:
A polynomial activity insertion algorithm in a multi-resource schedule with cumulative constraints and multiple modes.
- Jacek Blazewicz, Erwin Pesch, Malgorzata Sterna:
The disjunctive graph machine representation of the job shop scheduling problem.
- Philippe Torres, Pierre Lopez:
On Not-First/Not-Last conditions in disjunctive scheduling.
- Christelle Guéret, Narendra Jussien, Christian Prins:
Using intelligent backtracking to improve branch-and-bound methods: An application to Open-Shop problems.
- Peter Brucker, Sigrid Knust:
A linear programming and constraint propagation-based lower bound for the RCPSP.
- Jacques Carlier, Emmanuel Néron:
A new LP-based lower bound for the cumulative scheduling problem.
- Kristina Soric:
A cutting plane algorithm for a single machine scheduling problem.
- Sönke Hartmann, Rainer Kolisch:
Experimental evaluation of state-of-the-art heuristics for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem.
- Antonio Luis Lova, Concepción Maroto, María Pilar Tormos:
A multicriteria heuristic method to improve resource allocation in multiproject scheduling.
- Klaus Neumann, Jürgen Zimmermann:
Procedures for resource leveling and net present value problems in project scheduling with general temporal and resource constraints.
- Manuel Laguna, M. Pilar Lino Sorlí, Ángeles Pérez, Sacramento Quintanilla, Vicente Valls:
Minimizing weighted tardiness of jobs with stochastic interruptions in parallel machines.
- Piotr Jedrzejowicz, Izabela Wierzbowska:
Scheduling multiple variant programs under hard real-time constraints.
Volume 127, Number 3, December 2000
Last update Thu May 23 14:46:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Cécile Arondel, Philippe Girardin:
Sorting cropping systems on the basis of their impact on groundwater quality.
- Jonas Andersson, Johan Marklund:
Decentralized inventory control in a two-level distribution system.
- S. K. Mishra:
Second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity.
- Jorge Oviedo:
The core of a repeated n-person cooperative game.
- D. A. Schilling, Kenneth E. Rosing, Charles S. Revelle:
Network distance characteristics that affect computational effort in p-median location problems.
- Hark Hwang, Kyu Hun Hahn:
An optimal procurement policy for items with an inventory level-dependent demand rate and fixed lifetime.
- Gadi Rabinowitz, Shai Goren, Abraham Mehrez:
Scheduling two machines that require multiple types of maintenance, for a single operation.
- A. J. R. M. Gademann, Steef L. van de Velde:
Positioning automated guided vehicles in a loop layout.
- Mark Vroblefski, Ram Ramesh, Stanley Zionts:
Efficient lot-sizing under a differential transportation cost structure for serially distributed warehouses.
- Ananth Srinivasan, David Sundaram:
An object relational approach for the design of decision support systems.
- Joe Zhu:
Further discussion on linear production functions and DEA.
- Robert Klein:
Bidirectional planning: improving priority rule-based heuristics for scheduling resource-constrained projects.