Volume 130, Number 1, April 2001
- Tamás Terlaky:
An easy way to teach interior-point methods.
- Didier Dubois, Philippe Fortemps, Marc Pirlot, Henri Prade:
Leximin optimality and fuzzy set-theoretic operations.
- Ana del Amo, Javier Montero, E. Molina:
Representation of consistent recursive rules.
- Harri Ehtamo, Eero Kettunen, Raimo P. Hämäläinen:
Searching for joint gains in multi-party negotiations.
- Javier Pereira, Bernard Paulré:
Flexibility in manufacturing systems: A relational and a dynamic approach.
- Diane J. Reyniers:
The effect of vertical integration on consumer price in the presence of inventory costs.
- Krzysztof Giaro:
NP-hardness of compact scheduling in simplified open and flow shops.
- Gila E. Fruchter:
A dual control problem and application to marketing.
- Günter Fandel, Tomas Gal:
Redistribution of funds for teaching and research among universities: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Pekka J. Korhonen, Risto Tainio, Jyrki Wallenius:
Value efficiency analysis of academic research.
- Mohamed Haouari, Mohamed N. Azaiez:
Optimal cropping patterns under water deficits.
- Leonidas S. Pitsoulis, Panos M. Pardalos, Donald W. Hearn:
Approximate solutions to the turbine balancing problem.
- Paul Kleindorfer, D. J. Wu, Chitru S. Fernando:
Strategic gaming in electric power markets.
- Sanjeev K. Bordoloi, Hirofumi Matsuo:
Human resource planning in knowledge-intensive operations: A model for learning with stochastic turnover.
- António Pais Antunes, Dominique Peeters:
On solving complex multi-period location models using simulated annealing.
- Maria Dimopoulou, P. Miliotis:
Implementation of a university course and examination timetabling system.
- José Miguel Díaz-Báñez, Juan A. Mesa:
Fitting rectilinear polygonal curves to a set of points in the plane.
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen:
Ethical issues in modeling: Some reflections.
Volume 130, Number 2, April 2001
- Eric Jacquet-Lagrèze, Yannis Siskos:
- Eric Jacquet-Lagrèze, Yannis Siskos:
Preference disaggregation: 20 years of MCDA experience.
- Michel Beuthe, Giuseppe Scannella:
Comparative analysis of UTA multicriteria methods.
- Vincent Mousseau, José Rui Figueira, J.-Ph. Naux:
Using assignment examples to infer weights for ELECTRE TRI method: Some experimental results.
- Andranik Tangian:
Constructing a monotonic quadratic objective function in n variables from a few two-dimensional indifferences.
- Kazimierz Zaras:
Rough approximation of a preference relation by a multi-attribute stochastic dominance for determinist and stochastic evaluation problems.
- Yannis Siskos, Nikolaos F. Matsatsinis, George Baourakis:
Multicriteria analysis in agricultural marketing: The case of French olive oil market.
- Muhittin Oral, Ossama Kettani, Ünver Çinar:
Project evaluation and selection in a network of collaboration: A consensual disaggregation multi-criterion approach.
- G. Mihelis, Evangelos Grigoroudis, Yannis Siskos, Yannis Politis, Y. Malandrakis:
Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector.
- Burç Ülengin, Füsun Ülengin, Ümit Güvenç:
A multidimensional approach to urban quality of life: The case of Istanbul.
- Athanasios Spyridakos, Yannis Siskos, Denis Yannacopoulos, A. Skouris:
Multicriteria job evaluation for large organizations.
- Carlos A. Bana e Costa, Fernando Nunes da Silva, Jean-Claude Vansnick:
Conflict dissolution in the public sector: A case-study.
- Constantin Zopounidis, Michael Doumpos:
A preference disaggregation decision support system for financial classification problems.
- Nikolaos F. Matsatsinis, Andreas P. Samaras:
MCDA and preference disaggregation in group decision support systems.
- María José Canós, Carlos Ivorra, Vicente Liern:
The fuzzy p-median problem: A global analysis of the solutions.
- Harriet Black Nembhard, David A. Nembhard:
The use of Bayesian forecasting to make process adjustments during transitions.
Volume 130, Number 3, May 2001
Last update Mon May 20 00:56:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pierre Hansen, Nenad Mladenovic:
Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications.
- Karl Hinderer, Karl-Heinz Waldmann:
Cash management in a randomly varying environment.
- Kathrin Klamroth:
A reduction result for location problems with polyhedral barriers.
- Kaoru Tone:
A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis.
- Zvi Drezner, George O. Wesolowsky:
On the collection depots location problem.
- Karel H. van Donselaar, Laura Rock Kopczak, Marc Wouters:
The use of advance demand information in a project-based supply chain.
- Reza Ahmadi, Thomas A. Roemer, Robert H. Wang:
Structuring product development processes.
- Jinliang Cheng, George Steiner, Paul Stephenson:
A computational study with a new algorithm for the three-machine permutation flow-shop problem with release times.
- David L. Olson:
Comparison of three multicriteria methods to predict known outcomes.
- Bhaba R. Sarker:
Measures of grouping efficiency in cellular manufacturing systems.
- Srinagesh Gavirneni:
Benefits of co-operation in a production distribution environment.
- A. J. Feelders, H. A. M. Daniels:
A general model for automated business diagnosis.
- Gur Mosheiov, Michal Shadmon:
Minmax earliness-tardiness costs with unit processing time jobs.
- Yuh-Wen Chen, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Using fuzzy integral for evaluating subjectively perceived travel costs in a traffic assignment model.
- Evangelos Triantaphyllou, Bo Shu:
On the maximum number of feasible ranking sequences in multi-criteria decision making problems.