Volume 133, Number 1, August 2001
- Lixin Tang, Jiyin Liu, Aiying Rong, Zihou Yang:
A review of planning and scheduling systems and methods for integrated steel production.
- Luis Gouveia, Jose Manuel Pires:
Models for a Steiner ring network design problem with revenues.
- Kees Jan Roodbergen, René M. B. M. de Koster:
Routing order pickers in a warehouse with a middle aisle.
- Pirja Heiskanen, Harri Ehtamo, Raimo P. Hämäläinen:
Constraint proposal method for computing Pareto solutions in multi-party negotiations.
- Jinn-Tsair Teng, Maw-Sheng Chern, Ki-Hee Kim:
Entry strategies for multinational enterprises and host countries.
- Xiaozhan Xu, Jean-Marc Martel, Bernard F. Lamond:
A multiple criteria ranking procedure based on distance between partial preorders.
- Donald P. Warsing, Gilvan C. Souza, Noel P. Greis:
Determining the value of dedicated multimodal cargo facilities in a multi-region distribution network.
- Masoud Saeedi, John A. A. Sillince:
Issues of feasibility, coherence, and robustness in a premise-to-claim model of argumentation: Results from four experiments.
- Ryusuke Hohzaki, Koji Iida:
Optimal ambushing search for a moving target.
- Karl Inderfurth, A. G. de Kok, Simme Douwe Flapper:
Product recovery in stochastic remanufacturing systems with multiple reuse options.
- Yunzeng Wang:
The optimality of myopic stocking policies for systems with decreasing purchasing prices.
- Mahmoud H. Alrefaei, Sigrún Andradóttir:
A modification of the stochastic ruler method for discrete stochastic optimization.
- Michel Gendreau, Gilbert Laporte, Eduardo Morais Guimarães:
A divide and merge heuristic for the multiprocessor scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times.
- Alfio Giarlotta:
Multicriteria compensability analysis.
- Derrien R. Jansen, Arjen van Weert, Adrie J. M. Beulens, Ruud B. M. Huirne:
Simulation model of multi-compartment distribution in the catering supply chain.
Volume 133, Number 2, January 2001
- Belaïd Aouni, Ossama Kettani:
Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Mika Goto:
Slack-adjusted DEA for time series analysis: Performance measurement of Japanese electric power generation industry in 1984-1993.
- Alejandro Balbás, M. E. Ballvé, Pedro Jiménez Guerra:
Density theorems for ideal points in vector optimization.
- Syuuji Yamada, Tetsuzo Tanino, Masahiro Inuiguchi:
An inner approximation method incorporating a branch and bound procedure for optimization over the weakly efficient set.
- Mar Arenas Parra, Amelia Bilbao-Terol, Maria Victoria Rodríguez Uría:
A fuzzy goal programming approach to portfolio selection.
- Rafael Caballero, T. Galache, Trinidad Gómez, Julián Molina, A. Torrico:
Efficient assignment of financial resources within a university system. Study of the University of Malaga.
- I. Nhantumbo, J. B. Dent, G. Kowero:
Goal programming: Application in the management of the miombo woodland in Mozambique.
- T. Gómez, M. González, M. Luque, F. Miguel, F. Ruiz:
Multiple objectives decomposition-coordination methods for hierarchical organizations.
- William C. Wedley, Eng Ung Choo, Bertram Schoner:
Magnitude adjustment for AHP benefit/cost ratios.
- Ben Abdelaziz Foued, Mejri Sameh:
Application of goal programming in a multi-objective reservoir operation model in Tunisia.
- Ossama Kettani, Karim Khelifi:
PariTOP: A goal programming-based software for real estate assessment.
- Akiko Takeda, Hisakazu Nishino:
On measuring the inefficiency with the inner-product norm in data envelopment analysis.
- Vaidyanathan Jayaraman, Hasan Pirkul:
Planning and coordination of production and distribution facilities for multiple commodities.
- Wieslawa T. Obuchowska, Katta G. Murty:
Cone of recession and unboundedness of convex functions.
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos, Chrysostomos Gounaris:
Assessing the technical and allocative efficiency of hospital operations in Greece and its resource allocation implications.
- PingSun Leung, Knut Heen, Hermann Bardarson:
Regional economic impacts of fish resources utilization from the Barents Sea: Trade-offs between economic rent, employment and income.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
Single machine scheduling with release times, deadlines and tardiness objectives.
Volume 133, Number 3, September 2001
Last update Thu May 23 14:46:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michele Conforti, Gérard Cornuéjols, Ajai Kapoor, Kristina Vuskovic:
Perfect, ideal and balanced matrices.
- Omar F. El-Gayar, PingSun Leung:
A multiple criteria decision making framework for regional aquaculture development.
- Heeseok Lee, Yong Shi, Sufi M. Nazem, Sung Yeol Kang, Taeho Park, Myung Ho Sohn:
Multicriteria hub decision making for rural area telecommunication networks.
- Chian-Son Yu, Han-Lin Li:
An algorithm for generalized fuzzy binary linear programming problems.
- Eduardo González, Antonio Álvarez:
From efficiency measurement to efficiency improvement: The choice of a relevant benchmark.
- Reay-Chen Wang, Hsiao-Hua Fang:
Aggregate production planning with multiple objectives in a fuzzy environment.
- Pasquale Legato, Rina Mary Mazza:
Berth planning and resources optimisation at a container terminal via discrete event simulation.
- Liang-Hsuan Chen, Feng-Chou Tsai:
Fuzzy goal programming with different importance and priorities.
- Kent J. Kostuk, Keith A. Willoughby, Anton P. H. Saedt:
Modelling curling as a Markov process.
- Michael E. Kuhl, James R. Wilson:
Modeling and simulating Poisson processes having trends or nontrigonometric cyclic effects.
- Mattias Ohlsson, Carsten Peterson, Bo Söderberg:
An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem.
- K. A. Killmer, G. Anandalingam, S. A. Malcolm:
Siting noxious facilities under uncertainty.
- Aleksandar Pekec:
Meaningful and meaningless solutions for cooperative n-person games.
- Yeong-Dae Kim, Dong-Ho Lee, Chi-Moon Yoon:
Two-stage heuristic algorithms for part input sequencing in flexible manufacturing systems.
- Fabio Mercurio:
Claim pricing and hedging under market incompleteness and "mean-variance" preferences.
- M. Naceur Azaiez, Moncer Hariga:
A single-period model for conjunctive use of ground and surface water under severe overdrafts and water deficit.
- S. H. Choi, J. S. L. Lee:
Computational algorithms for modeling unreliable manufacturing systems based on Markovian property.
- O. Zeynep Aksin, Patrick T. Harker:
Erratum to "Computing performance measures in a multi-class multi-resource processor-shared loss system" [European Journal of Operational Research 123 (2000) 61-72].
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
Ackoff's Best, His Classic Writings on Management, John Wiley, New York and Chichester, 1999 xx+35 pages, US$ 29.95.