Volume 137, Number 1, February 2002
- Dylan F. Jones, S. Keyvan Mirrazavi, Mehrdad Tamiz:
Multi-objective meta-heuristics: An overview of the current state-of-the-art.
- D. S. Holland, S. T. Lee:
Impacts of random noise and specification on estimates of capacity derived from data envelopment analysis.
- Merja Halme, Tarja Joro, Matti Koivu:
Dealing with interval scale data in data envelopment analysis.
- Tadeusz Antczak:
Multiobjective programming under d-invexity.
- Housni Djellab, Khaled Djellab:
Preemptive Hybrid Flowshop Scheduling problem of interval orders.
- Andrzej Jaszkiewicz:
Genetic local search for multi-objective combinatorial optimization.
- Sanne V. de Boer, Richard Freling, Nanda Piersma:
Mathematical programming for network revenue management revisited.
- Lushu Li, Santosh N. Kabadi, K. P. K. Nair:
Fuzzy versions of the covering circle problem.
- Stan Lipovetsky, W. Michael Conklin:
Robust estimation of priorities in the AHP.
- Amparo M. Mármol, Justo Puerto, Francisco R. Fernández:
Sequential incorporation of imprecise information in multiple criteria decision processes.
- Vincent S. Lai, Bo K. Wong, Waiman Cheung:
Group decision making in a multiple criteria environment: A case using the AHP in software selection.
- Ting-Yu Chen, Hsin-Li Chang, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Using fuzzy measures and habitual domains to analyze the public attitude and apply to the gas taxi policy.
- René Y. Darmon:
Salespeople's management of customer information: Impact on optimal territory and sales force sizes.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama, William L. Weber:
Estimating output allocative efficiency and productivity change: Application to Japanese banks.
- José Baños-Pino, Víctor Fernández-Blanco, Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez:
The allocative efficiency measure by means of a distance function: The case of Spanish public railways.
- Carlo Alberto Magni:
Investment decisions in the theory of finance: Some antinomies and inconsistencies.
- Jens Leth Hougaard, Mich Tvede:
Benchmark selection: An axiomatic approach.
- Abdullah Dasci, Vedat Verter:
Erratum to: "A continuous model for production-distribution system design problem" [EJOR 129 (2) (2001) 287-298].
Volume 137, Number 2, March 2002
- Silvano Martello, Jean François Maurras:
Graphs and Scheduling (ECCO XII).
- Enrico Angelelli, Maria Grazia Speranza:
The periodic vehicle routing problem with intermediate facilities.
- Jacek Blazewicz, Zhen Liu:
Linear and quadratic algorithms for scheduling chains and opposite chains.
- Ingo Demgensky, Hartmut Noltemeier, Hans-Christoph Wirth:
On the flow cost lowering problem.
- Fred Glover, Bahram Alidaee, César Rego, Gary A. Kochenberger:
One-pass heuristics for large-scale unconstrained binary quadratic problems.
- Joanna Józefowska, Grzegorz Waligóra, Jan Weglarz:
Tabu list management methods for a discrete-continuous scheduling problem.
- Wieslaw Kubiak, Jinliang Cheng, Mikhail Y. Kovalyov:
Fast fully polynomial approximation schemes for minimizing completion time variance.
- Viet Hung Nguyen, Jean François Maurras:
On the linear description of the 3-cycle polytope.
- Abdelhamid Zemirline:
Quasi-star-cutsets and some consequences.
- Joseph Sarkis, R. P. Sundarraj:
Hub location at Digital Equipment Corporation: A comprehensive analysis of qualitative and quantitative factors.
- Alex Van Breedam:
A parametric analysis of heuristics for the vehicle routing problem with side-constraints.
- Hrvoje Podnar, Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, Darko Skorin-Kapov:
Network cost minimization using threshold-based discounting.
- Ishpal Rekhi, Suresh Chand, Herbert Moskowitz:
A Note on optimal allocation of work in stochastic assembly systems.
- Hui-Ling Yang, Jinn-Tsair Teng, Maw-Sheng Chern:
A forward recursive algorithm for inventory lot-size models with power-form demand and shortages.
- Shine-Der Lee, Chih-Ping Chiang:
Cell formations in the uni-directional loop material handling environment.
- Tser-yieth Chen:
An assessment of technical efficiency and cross-efficiency in Taiwan's electricity distribution sector.
- Nobuo Matsubayashi, Masashi Umezawa, Yasushi Masuda, Hisakazu Nishino:
Merger effect of two firms under network equilibrium.
- Martin Natter, Markus Feurstein:
Real world performance of choice-based conjoint models.
- Gebhard Geiger:
Erratum to: "On the statistical foundations of non-linear utility theory: The case of status quo-dependent preferences" [European Journal of Operational Research 136 (2) (2002), pp. 449-465].
Volume 137, Number 3, March 2002
Last update Fri May 24 20:18:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christoph Helmberg:
- Murat Draman, I. Kuban Altinel, Nijaz Bajgoric, Alitamer Ünal, Burak Birgören:
A clone-based graphical modeler and mathematical model generator for optimal production planning in process industries.
- Ruud H. Teunter, Willem K. Klein Haneveld:
Inventory control of service parts in the final phase.
- Ramón Alvarez-Valdés, Enric Crespo, José Manuel Tamarit:
Design and implementation of a course scheduling system using Tabu Search.
- Baris Tan, Kamil Yilmaz:
Markov chain test for time dependence and homogeneity: An analytical and empirical evaluation.
- O. Tal, C. McCollin, A. Bendell:
An optimal statistical testing policy for software reliability demonstration of safety-critical systems.
- Leonidas Sakalauskas:
Nonlinear stochastic programming by Monte-Carlo estimators.
- Jos van Ommeren, Piet Rietveld, Peter Nijkamp:
A bivariate duration model for job mobility of two-earner households.
- Gerald A. Heuer:
Which four-part partition games are isomorphic to Silverman's game?
- Wei Feng, Kouichi Adachi, Masashi Kowada:
A two-queue and two-server model with a threshold-based control service policy.
- Jean-Luc Marichal:
Entropy of discrete Choquet capacities.
- Helen M. Moshkovich, Alexander I. Mechitov, David L. Olson:
Ordinal judgments in multiattribute decision analysis.
- Fariborz Y. Partovi, Rafael A. Corredoira:
Quality function deployment for the good of soccer.
- D. J. Wu, Paul Kleindorfer, Jin E. Zhang:
Optimal bidding and contracting strategies for capital-intensive goods.
- Masatoshi Sakawa, Kosuke Kato, Satoshi Ushiro:
Operational planning of district heating and cooling plants through genetic algorithms for mixed 0-1 linear programming.