Volume 140, Number 1, July 2002
- A. A. Shabayek, W. W. Yeung:
A simulation model for the Kwai Chung container terminals in Hong Kong.
- Ruhul A. Sarker, Ko-Hsin Liang, Charles S. Newton:
A new multiobjective evolutionary algorithm.
- Dimitris K. Despotis, Yannis G. Smirlis:
Data envelopment analysis with imprecise data.
- Stein-Erik Fleten, Kjetil Høyland, Stein W. Wallace:
The performance of stochastic dynamic and fixed mix portfolio models.
- Shey-Huei Sheu, William S. Griffith:
Extended block replacement policy with shock models and used items.
- Kjell Hausken, John F. Moxnes:
Stochastic conditional and unconditional warfare.
- Miroslaw Kwiesielewicz, Ewa van Uden:
An additional result of Monsuur's paper about intrinsic consistency threshold for reciprocal matrices.
- Eduardo Conde:
Mean utility in the assurance region model.
- Malcolm Beynon:
An analysis of distributions of priority values from alternative comparison scales within AHP.
- Gülay Barbarosoglu, Linet Özdamar, Ahmet Çevik:
An interactive approach for hierarchical analysis of helicopter logistics in disaster relief operations.
- Dong Cao, Lawrence C. Leung:
A partial cooperation model for non-unique linear two-level decision problems.
- W. J. Hurley, D. U. Lior:
Combining expert judgment: On the performance of trimmed mean vote aggregation procedures in the presence of strategic voting.
- Malcolm Beynon:
DS/AHP method: A mathematical analysis, including an understanding of uncertainty.
Volume 140, Number 2, July 2002
- Jakob Krarup:
Prologue: EURO 2000.
- Jakob Krarup, David Pisinger:
The EURO 2000 feature issue of EJOR.
- Tibor Illés, Tamás Terlaky:
Pivot versus interior point methods: Pros and cons.
- Jean-Pierre Brans:
OR, Ethics and Decisions: the OATH of PROMETHEUS.
- Dick den Hertog, Peter Stehouwer:
Optimizing color picture tubes by high-cost nonlinear programming.
- Heiner Müller-Merbach:
The cultural roots linking Europe.
- Joze Andrej Cibej:
Operations research education for forgotten populations.
- Dorien J. DeTombe:
Complex Societal Problems in Operational Research.
- Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger, Joerg H. Schuetze, Alois Lafer:
McCockerel measuring individual punishment and reciprocity in a simple value-laden dilemma game.
- Nicole Adler, Lea Friedman, Zilla Sinuany-Stern:
Review of ranking methods in the data envelopment analysis context.
- Edmund K. Burke, Sanja Petrovic:
Recent research directions in automated timetabling.
- Jitka Dupacová:
Applications of stochastic programming: Achievements and questions.
- Dorit S. Hochbaum:
Solving integer programs over monotone inequalities in three variables: A framework for half integrality and good approximations.
- István Maros, Mohammad Haroon Khaliq:
Advances in design and implementation of optimization software.
- Frank Plastria:
Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation.
- Daniel Schell:
Optimality in musical melodies and harmonic progressions: The travelling musician.
- I. Alberto, Cristina Azcárate, Fermín Mallor-Gímenez, Pedro M. Mateo:
Optimization with simulation and multiobjective analysis in industrial decision-making: A case study.
- David Alcaide, A. Rodriguez-Gonzalez, Joaquin Sicilia:
An approach to solve the minimum expected makespan flow-shop problem subject to breakdowns.
- G. Arcangeli, M. Benassi, Luciano Nieddu, C. Passi, Giacomo Patrizi, M. T. Russo:
Optimal adaptive control of treatment planning in radiation therapy.
- Stella den Uijl, Tineke Bahlmann:
A complex societal problem: Reintegration of partially disabled people in the workforce in the Netherlands.
- Larry Jenkins:
A bicriteria knapsack program for planning remediation of contaminated lightstation sites.
- Jindrich Klapka, Petr Pinos:
Decision support system for multicriterial R&D and information systems projects selection.
- N. K. Kwak, Chang Won Lee:
Business process reengineering for health-care system using multicriteria mathematical programming.
- Nicholas J. Lambert:
Measuring the success of the NATO operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina 1995-2000.
- Heiner Müller-Merbach:
Europe in symplex diagrams: From statistical tables to insight.
- Paulo A. L. D. Nunes:
Using factor analysis to identify consumer preferences for the protection of a natural area in Portugal.
- Marcos Singer, Patricio Donoso, Francisco Poblete:
Semi-autonomous planning using linear programming in the Chilean General Treasury.
Volume 140, Number 3, August 2002
Last update Thu May 23 18:45:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Shangyao Yan, Yu-Ping Tu:
A network model for airline cabin crew scheduling.
- John T. Blake, Michael W. Carter:
A goal programming approach to strategic resource allocation in acute care hospitals.
- Hai-Jun Huang:
Pricing and logit-based mode choice models of a transit and highway system with elastic demand.
- David Soloveitchik, Nissim Ben-Aderet, Mira Grinman, Alexander V. Lotov:
Multiobjective optimization and marginal pollution abatement cost in the electricity sector - An Israeli case study.
- Han-Lin Li, Ching-Ter Chang, Jung-Fa Tsai:
Approximately global optimization for assortment problems using piecewise linearization techniques.
- Timo Knuutila, Olli Nevalainen:
A reduction technique for weighted grouping problems.
- Chiung Moon, Jongsoo Kim, Gyunghyun Choi, Yoonho Seo:
An efficient genetic algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with precedence constraints.
- Jacques Renaud, Fayez F. Boctor:
A sweep-based algorithm for the fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem.
- Minghe Sun:
The transportation problem with exclusionary side constraints and two branch-and-bound algorithms.
- Frank Y. Chen, Youyi Feng, David Simchi-Levi:
Uniform distribution of inventory positions in two-echelon periodic review systems with batch-ordering policies and interdependent demands.
- Songquan Liu, Herbert Moskowitz, Robert D. Plante, Paul V. Preckel:
Product and process yield estimation with Gaussian quadrature (GQ) reduction: Improvements over the GQ full factorial approach.
- Tetsuo Iida:
A non-stationary periodic review production-inventory model with uncertain production capacity and uncertain demand.
- Ralph Snyder:
Forecasting sales of slow and fast moving inventories.