Volume 141, Number 1, August 2002
- Egon Balas:
Some thoughts on the development of integer programming during my research career - lecture delivered upon receiving the EURO Gold Medal, July 9, 2001, Rotterdam.
- Willem J. H. Van Groenendaal, Jack P. C. Kleijnen:
Deterministic versus stochastic sensitivity analysis in investment problems: An environmental case study.
- P. F. Tsai, Cecilio Mar-Molinero:
A variable returns to scale data envelopment analysis model for the joint determination of efficiencies with an example of the UK health service.
- Thomas A. Grossman, Margaret L. Brandeau:
Optimal pricing for service facilities with self-optimizing customers.
- Gustav Feichtinger, Waltraud Grienauer, Gernot Tragler:
Optimal dynamic law enforcement.
- Robert Handfield, Steven V. Walton, Robert Sroufe, Steven A. Melnyk:
Applying environmental criteria to supplier assessment: A study in the application of the Analytical Hierarchy Process.
- Michael J. Armstrong, Moren Lévesque:
Timing and quality decisions for entrepreneurial product development.
- Thomas Paulsson, Robert Sproule:
Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm.
- Q.-M. He, Elizabeth M. Jewkes, John A. Buzacott:
Optimal and near-optimal inventory control policies for a make-to-order inventory-production system.
- Bret J. Wagner, Darwin J. Davis:
A search heuristic for the sequence-dependent economic lot scheduling problem.
- S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, E. Teimouri:
Path critical index and activity critical index in PERT networks.
- József Vörös:
Product balancing under conditions of quality inflation, cost pressures and growth strategies.
- Masatoshi Sakawa, Ichiro Nishizaki, Yoshio Uemura:
A decentralized two-level transportation problem in a housing material manufacturer: Interactive fuzzy programming approach.
- Arieh Gavious, Shlomo Mizrahi:
Maximizing political efficiency via electoral cycles: An optimal control model.
- Indrani Basak:
On the use of information criteria in analytic hierarchy process.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Defending against strategic manipulation in uninorm-based multi-agent decision making.
- S. S. Chadha:
Fractional programming with absolute-value functions.
Volume 141, Number 2, September 2002
- P. Y. Wang, Gerhard Wäscher:
Cutting and packing.
- Andrea Lodi, Silvano Martello, Michele Monaci:
Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey.
- José M. Valério de Carvalho:
LP models for bin packing and cutting stock problems.
- Gleb Belov, Guntram Scheithauer:
A cutting plane algorithm for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with multiple stock lengths.
- Oliver Holthaus:
Decomposition approaches for solving the integer one-dimensional cutting stock problem with different types of standard lengths.
- Eugene J. Zak:
Modeling multistage cutting stock problems.
- Michael Armbruster:
A solution procedure for a pattern sequencing problem as part of a one-dimensional cutting stock problem in the steel industry.
- Yu-Liang Wu, Wenqi Huang, Siu-Chung Lau, C. K. Wong, Gilbert H. Young:
An effective quasi-human based heuristic for solving the rectangle packing problem.
- A. Miguel Gomes, José F. Oliveira:
A 2-exchange heuristic for nesting problems.
- Kathryn A. Dowsland, Subodh Vaid, William B. Dowsland:
An algorithm for polygon placement using a bottom-left strategy.
- David Pisinger:
Heuristics for the container loading problem.
- Michael Eley:
Solving container loading problems by block arrangement.
- Andrea Lodi, Silvano Martello, Daniele Vigo:
Heuristic algorithms for the three-dimensional bin packing problem.
- Lauro Lins, Sóstenes Lins, Reinaldo Morabito:
An n-tet graph approach for non-guillotine packings of n-dimensional boxes into an n-container.
- Huaiqing Wang, Wenqi Huang, Quan Zhang, Dongming Xu:
An improved algorithm for the packing of unequal circles within a larger containing circle.
- Risto Lahdelma, Pekka Salminen:
Pseudo-criteria versus linear utility function in stochastic multi-criteria acceptability analysis.
Volume 141, Number 3, September 2002
Last update Fri May 24 20:18:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- S. K. Suneja, Sunila Aggarwal, Sonia Davar:
Multiobjective symmetric duality involving cones.
- Haldun Aytug, Cem Saydam:
Solving large-scale maximum expected covering location problems by genetic algorithms: A comparative study.
- Peter Thomas, Yupo Chan, Lee Lehmkuhl, William Nixon:
Obnoxious-facility location and data-envelopment analysis: A combined distance-based formulation.
- Ethel Mokotoff, Philippe Chrétienne:
A cutting plane algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem.
- Viswanath Cvsa, Stephen M. Gilbert:
Strategic commitment versus postponement in a two-tier supply chain.
- Srinivas Talluri, R. C. Baker:
A multi-phase mathematical programming approach for effective supply chain design.
- Jose M. Framiñan, Rainer Leisten, Rafael Ruiz-Usano:
Efficient heuristics for flowshop sequencing with the objectives of makespan and flowtime minimisation.
- Mark S. Hillier:
The costs and benefits of commonality in assemble-to-order systems with a (Q, r)-policy for component replenishment.
- Philip Melchiors:
Calculating can-order policies for the joint replenishment problem by the compensation approach.
- Gregory Levitin:
Evaluating correct classification probability for weighted voting classifiers with plurality voting.
- Andranik Tangian:
Constructing a quasi-concave quadratic objective function from interviewing a decision maker.
- Francis Eng Hock Tay, Lixiang Shen:
Economic and financial prediction using rough sets model.
- Michael Redmond, Alok Baveja:
A data-driven software tool for enabling cooperative information sharing among police departments.
- Kweku-Muata Bryson, Harvey Millar, Anito Joseph, Ayodele Mobolurin:
Using formal MS/OR modeling to support disaster recovery planning.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Kuo-Chang Chiu:
Optimal maintenance policy in a multistate deteriorating standby system.