Volume 151, Number 1, November 2003
- Gianpaolo Ghiani, Francesca Guerriero, Gilbert Laporte, Roberto Musmanno:
Real-time vehicle routing: Solution concepts, algorithms and parallel computing strategies.
- Z. Kevin Weng, Tim McClurg:
Coordinated ordering decisions for short life cycle products with uncertainty in delivery time and demand.
- Moritz Fleischmann, Roelof Kuik:
On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns.
- Dimitrios Vlachos, Rommert Dekker:
Return handling options and order quantities for single period products.
- Alan Olinsky, Shaw Chen, Lisa Harlow:
The comparative efficacy of imputation methods for missing data in structural equation modeling.
- Fengbo Shi:
An optimal hostage rescue problem.
- Janusz Granat, Francesca Guerriero:
The interactive analysis of the multicriteria shortest path problem by the reference point method.
- Matthias Ehrgott, Dagmar Tenfelde-Podehl:
Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods.
- William E. Stein, Darryl A. Seale, Amnon Rapoport:
Analysis of heuristic solutions to the best choice problem.
- Yuji Yoshida:
A discrete-time model of American put option in an uncertain environment.
- Hsien-Tang Tsai, Herbert Moskowitz, Lai-Hsi Lee:
Human resource selection for software development projects using Taguchi's parameter design.
- Nico Vandaele, Inneke Van Nieuwenhuyse, Sascha Cupers:
Optimal grouping for a nuclear magnetic resonance scanner by means of an open queueing model.
- Peter J. Ryan:
Progressive option bounds from the sequence of concurrently expiring options.
- Andreas Wagener:
Comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of mean-variance preferences.
- Tsuneshi Obata, Hiroaki Ishii:
A method for discriminating efficient candidates with ranked voting data.
- Maria A. Osorio, Manuel Laguna:
Logic cuts for multilevel generalized assignment problems.
Volume 151, Number 2, December 2003 Meta-heuristics in combinatorial optimization
- Alain Hertz, Marino Widmer:
Guidelines for the use of meta-heuristics in combinatorial optimization.
- Kenneth Sörensen, Gerrit K. Janssens:
Data mining with genetic algorithms on binary trees.
- Refael Hassin, Asaf Levin, Dana Morad:
Lexicographic local search and the p.
- Bernard Fortz, Patrick Soriano, Christelle Wynants:
A tabu search algorithm for self-healing ring network design.
- Marc Sevaux, Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès:
Genetic algorithms to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine.
- Tamás Kis:
Job-shop scheduling with processing alternatives.
- Maria João Cortinhal, M. Eugénia V. Captivo:
Upper and lower bounds for the single source capacitated location problem.
- Andrzej Jaszkiewicz, Pawel Kominek:
Genetic local search with distance preserving recombination operator for a vehicle routing problem.
- José A. Moreno-Pérez, J. Marcos Moreno-Vega, Inmaculada Rodríguez Martín:
Variable neighborhood tabu search and its application to the median cycle problem.
- Cédric Avanthay, Alain Hertz, Nicolas Zufferey:
A variable neighborhood search for graph coloring.
- Nenad Mladenovic, J. Petrovic, Vera Kovacevic-Vujcic, Mirjana Cangalovic:
Solving spread spectrum radar polyphase code design problem by tabu search and variable neighbourhood search.
- Andreas Fink, Stefan Voß:
Solving the continuous flow-shop scheduling problem by metaheuristics.
- Michel Gourgand, Nathalie Grangeon, Sylvie Norre:
A contribution to the stochastic flow shop scheduling problem.
- Ana R. Xambre, Pedro M. Vilarinho:
A simulated annealing approach for manufacturing cell formation with multiple identical machines.
Volume 151, Number 3, December 2003
Last update Thu May 23 14:46:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Brenda Cheang, H. Li, Andrew Lim, Brian Rodrigues:
Nurse rostering problems - a bibliographic survey.
- Torbjörn Larsson, Michael Patriksson, Ann-Brith Strömberg:
On the convergence of conditional epsilon-subgradient methods for convex programs and convex-concave saddle-point problems.
- Oded Berman, Dmitry Krass, Zvi Drezner:
The gradual covering decay location problem on a network.
- Anurag Agarwal, Hasan Pirkul, Varghese S. Jacob:
Augmented neural networks for task scheduling.
- Antonio Alonso-Ayuso, Laureano F. Escudero, M. Teresa Ortuño:
BFC, A branch-and-fix coordination algorithmic framework for solving some types of stochastic pure and mixed 0-1 programs.
- Manfred Gronalt, Richard F. Hartl, Marc Reimann:
New savings based algorithms for time constrained pickup and delivery of full truckloads.
- B. Mahadevan, David F. Pyke, Moritz Fleischmann:
Periodic review, push inventory policies for remanufacturing.
- Rogelio Oliva:
Model calibration as a testing strategy for system dynamics models.
- José A. Gómez-Limón, Manuel Arriaza, Laura Riesgo:
An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion.
- Halit Üster, Robert F. Love:
Formulation of confidence intervals for estimated actual distances.
- Karl Frauendorfer, Michael Schürle:
Management of non-maturing deposits by multistage stochastic programming.
- Jan Annaert, Julien van den Broeck, Rudi Vander Vennet:
Determinants of mutual fund underperformance: A Bayesian stochastic frontier approach.