Volume 152, Number 1, January 2004
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, Qing Ding, Bertrand M. T. Lin:
A concise survey of scheduling with time-dependent processing times.
- Peter Bogetoft, Jens Leth Hougaard:
Super efficiency evaluations based on potential slack.
- José Miguel Díaz-Báñez, Juan A. Mesa, Anita Schöbel:
Continuous location of dimensional structures.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi:
Mixed integer programming approach of extended DEA-discriminant analysis.
- Michael J. Ryan:
Goal programming, regulation and generalised economies of scale and scope.
- Tadeusz Antczak:
(p, r)-Invexity in multiobjective programming.
- Hideki Katagiri, Masatoshi Sakawa, Hiroaki Ishii:
Fuzzy random bottleneck spanning tree problems using possibility and necessity measures.
- Henry W. Thornton, John L. Hunsucker:
A new heuristic for minimal makespan in flow shops with multiple processors and no intermediate storage.
- Ceyda Oguz, Yakov Zinder, Van Ha Do, Adam Janiak, Maciej Lichtenstein:
Hybrid flow-shop scheduling problems with multiprocessor task systems.
- Ali Allahverdi, Tariq A. Aldowaisan:
No-wait flowshops with bicriteria of makespan and maximum lateness.
- Christos D. Tarantilis, Chris T. Kiranoudis, Vassilios S. Vassiliadis:
A threshold accepting metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem.
- Yazid Mati, Xiaolan Xie:
The complexity of two-job shop problems with multi-purpose unrelated machines.
- Pasquale Avella, Maurizio Boccia, Antonio Sforza:
Solving a fuel delivery problem by heuristic and exact approaches.
- Juite Wang:
A fuzzy robust scheduling approach for product development projects.
- Ralf Östermark:
A multipurpose parallel genetic hybrid algorithm for non-linear non-convex programming problems.
- Pupong Pongcharoen, Christian Hicks, P. M. Braiden:
The development of genetic algorithms for the finite capacity scheduling of complex products, with multiple levels of product structure.
- Chester Chambers:
Technological advancement, learning, and the adoption of new technology.
- Kenneth Sörensen, Gerrit K. Janssens:
A Petri net model of a continuous flow transfer line with unreliable machines.
- Subrata Mitra, A. K. Chatterjee:
Leveraging information in multi-echelon inventory systems.
- Yonghui Fu, Rajesh Piplani:
Supply-side collaboration and its value in supply chains.
- Peter Chu, Kun-Jen Chung:
The sensitivity of the inventory model with partial backorders.
- Herminia I. Calvete, Carmen Galé:
A note on 'bilevel linear fractional programming problem'.
Volume 152, Number 2, January 2004 New Technologies in Transportation Systems
- Yannis Siskos, E. Sambracos:
Feature Issue: New technologies in transportation systems.
- G. A. Giannopoulos:
The application of information and communication technologies in transport.
- Apostolos Kotsialos, Markos Papageorgiou:
Motorway network traffic control systems.
- Evangelos Grigoroudis, Yannis Siskos:
A survey of customer satisfaction barometers: Some results from the transportation-communications sector.
- Matthew G. Karlaftis:
A DEA approach for evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of urban transit systems.
- E. Sambracos, J. A. Paravantis, Christos D. Tarantilis, Chris T. Kiranoudis:
Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea.
- Sotiris P. Gayialis, Ilias P. Tatsiopoulos:
Design of an IT-driven decision support system for vehicle routing and scheduling.
- G. Mintsis, S. Basbas, P. Papaioannou, C. Taxiltaris, I. N. Tziavos:
Applications of GPS technology in the land transportation system.
- Constantinos Abacoumkin, Athanasios Ballis:
Development of an expert system for the evaluation of conventional and innovative technologies in the intermodal transport area.
- Athanasios Ballis, John Golias:
Towards the improvement of a combined transport chain performance.
- Christos D. Tarantilis, Danae Diakoulaki, Chris T. Kiranoudis:
Combination of geographical information system and efficient routing algorithms for real life distribution operations.
- Athanasios Migdalas, George Baourakis, Nikos Kalogeras, H. B. Meriem:
Sector modeling for the prediction and evaluation of Cretan olive oil.
- G. Arampatzis, Chris T. Kiranoudis, P. Scaloubacas, D. Assimacopoulos:
A GIS-based decision support system for planning urban transportation policies.
- Maria Dimopoulou, Ioannis Giannikos:
Towards an integrated framework for forest fire control.
- Nikolaos F. Matsatsinis:
Towards a decision support system for the ready concrete distribution system: A case of a Greek company.
- George Mavrommatis, John-Christ Panayiotopoulos:
Risk transportation via a clique number problem formulation.
- Kostas Zografos, Konstantinos N. Androutsopoulos:
A heuristic algorithm for solving hazardous materials distribution problems.
- George Nikolakopoulou, S. Kortesis, A. Synefaki, R. Kalfakakou:
Solving a vehicle routing problem by balancing the vehicles time utilization.
Volume 152, Number 3, February 2004 Applications of Soft O.R. Methods
Last update Mon May 20 17:06:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
Guest editor's introduction.
- John Mingers, Jonathan Rosenhead:
Problem structuring methods in action.
- Lene Sørensen, René Victor Valqui Vidal, Erik Engström:
Using soft OR in a small company--The case of Kirby.
- Sohail Gondal:
Internet and technology new venture development using Soft OR.
- L. Alberto Franco, Mike Cushman, Jonathan Rosenhead:
Project review and learning in the construction industry: Embedding a problem structuring method within a partnership context.
- Satya S. Chakravorty, Douglas N. Hales:
Implications of cell design implementation: A case study and analysis.
- Colin Eden, Fran Ackermann:
Cognitive mapping expert views for policy analysis in the public sector.
- Robert G. Dyson:
Strategic development and SWOT analysis at the University of Warwick.
- Pedro C. Borges, Arturo Villavicencio:
Avoiding academic and decorative planning in GHG emissions abatement studies with MCDA: : The Peruvian case.
- James W. Bryant, John A. Darwin:
Exploring inter-organisational relationships in the health service: An immersive drama approach.
- Carsten Nico Hjortsø:
Enhancing public participation in natural resource management using Soft OR--an application of strategic option development and analysis in tactical forest planning.
- Jackie Phahlamohlaka, John Friend:
Community planning for rural education in South Africa.
- Cisca Joldersma, Ellie Roelofs:
The impact of soft OR-methods on problem structuring.
- F. A. O'Brien:
Scenario planning--lessons for practice from teaching and learning.
- Eungab Kim:
Stochastic vendor managed replenishment with demand dependent shipment.
- Gilvan C. Souza:
Product introduction decisions in a duopoly.
- Ethel Mokotoff:
An exact algorithm for the identical parallel machine scheduling problem.
- Kyu Hun Hahn, Hark Hwang, Seong Whan Shinn:
A returns policy for distribution channel coordination of perishable items.
- Ralf W. Seifert, Ulrich Wilhelm Thonemann, Warren H. Hausman:
Optimal procurement strategies for online spot markets.
- V. V. Podinovski:
On the linearisation of reference technologies for testing returns to scale in FDH models.