Volume 153, Number 1, February 2004 Timetabling and Rostering
- Edmund K. Burke, Sanja Petrovic:
Timetabling and Rostering.
- Andreas T. Ernst, Houyuan Jiang, Mohan Krishnamoorthy, David Sier:
Staff scheduling and rostering: A review of applications, methods and models.
- F. Bellanti, Giuliana Carello, Federico Della Croce, Roberto Tadei:
A greedy-based neighborhood search approach to a nurse rostering problem.
- Amnon Meisels, Eliezer Kaplansky:
Iterative restart technique for solving timetabling problems.
- Nysret Musliu, Andrea Schaerf, Wolfgang Slany:
Local search for shift design.
- Marco P. Carrasco, Margarida Vaz Pato:
A comparison of discrete and continuous neural network approaches to solve the class/teacher timetabling problem.
- George M. White, Bill S. Xie, Stevan Zonjic:
Using tabu search with longer-term memory and relaxation to create examination timetables.
- Martin Henz, Tobias Müller, Sven Thiel:
Global constraints for round robin tournament scheduling.
- Jörn Schönberger, Dirk C. Mattfeld, Hubert Kopfer:
Memetic Algorithm timetabling for non-commercial sport leagues.
- Sophia Daskalaki, Theodore Birbas, Efthymios Housos:
An integer programming formulation for a case study in university timetabling.
- Maria Dimopoulou, P. Miliotis:
An automated university course timetabling system developed in a distributed environment: A case study.
- Carlos S. Azmat, Marino Widmer:
A case study of single shift planning and scheduling under annualized hours: A simple three-step approach.
- Robert E. Johnston, Enes Sadinlija:
A new model for complete solutions to one-dimensional cutting stock problems.
- Salim Haddadi, Hacene Ouzia:
Effective algorithm and heuristic for the generalized assignment problem.
- Rainer E. Burkard, Yixun Lin, Jianzhong Zhang:
Weight reduction problems with certain bottleneck objectives.
- Estefanía Piñana, Isaac Plana, Vicente Campos, Rafael Martí:
GRASP and path relinking for the matrix bandwidth minimization.
- C. T. Daniel Ng, T. C. Edwin Cheng, Mikhail Y. Kovalyov:
Single machine batch scheduling with jointly compressible setup and processing times.
- Bostjan Murovec, Peter Suhel:
A repairing technique for the local search of the job-shop problem.
- Emmanuel Poder, Nicolas Beldiceanu, Eric Sanlaville:
Computing a lower approximation of the compulsory part of a task with varying duration and varying resource consumption.
- Giovanni Righini, Marco Trubian:
A note on the approximation of the asymmetric traveling salesman problem.
Volume 153, Number 2, March 2004 Management of the Future MCDA:
Dynamic and Ethical Contributions
- Jean-Pierre Brans, Gilles Coppin, Philippe Lenca, Tawfik Jelassi, Marc Roubens, Pascale Zaraté:
12th Mini Euro Conference: Decision support systems; Electronic and mobile commerce; Multicriteria decision aid; Human centered processes; Ethical dilemmas in decision making.
- Rui Pedro Lourenço, João Paulo Costa:
Using ELECTRE TRI outranking method to sort MOMILP nondominated solutions.
- Amir Albadvi:
Formulating national information technology strategies: A preference ranking model using PROMETHEE method.
- Habib Chabchoub, Jean-Marc Martel:
A mathematical programming procedure for the choice problematic.
- Cathy Macharis, Johan Springael, Klaas De Brucker, Alain Verbeke:
PROMETHEE and AHP: The design of operational synergies in multicriteria analysis.: Strengthening PROMETHEE with ideas of AHP.
- María Teresa Escobar, Juan Aguarón, José María Moreno-Jiménez:
A note on AHP group consistency for the row geometric mean priorization procedure.
- Carlos A. Bana e Costa, Manuel P. Chagas:
A career choice problem: An example of how to use MACBETH to build a quantitative value model based on qualitative value judgments.
- Gérard Colson, Fabrice Dorigo:
A public warehouses selection support system.
- Christian Fonteix, Silvère Massebeuf, Fernand Pla, Laszlo Nandor Kiss:
Multicriteria optimization of an emulsion polymerization process.
- Lionel Muniglia, Laszlo Nandor Kiss, Christian Fonteix, Ivan Marc:
Multicriteria optimization of a single-cell oil production.
- Carla Oliveira, Carlos Henggeler Antunes:
A multiple objective model to deal with economy-energy-environment interactions.
- Pierre L. Kunsch, Johan Springael, Jean-Pierre Brans:
The zero-emission certificates: A novel CO2-pollution reduction instrument applied to the electricity market.
- C. Macharis, Y. M. Bontekoning:
Opportunities for OR in intermodal freight transport research: A review.
- C. Gustav Lundberg:
Modeling and predicting emerging inference-based decisions in complex and ambiguous legal settings.
- Alan Jessop:
Minimally biased weight determination in personnel selection.
- Henk Akkermans, Paul Bogerd, Jan van Doremalen:
Travail, transparency and trust: A case study of computer-supported collaborative supply chain planning in high-tech electronics.
- Alan Jessop:
Pattern language: A framework for learning.
- Jean-Pierre Brans:
The management of the future: Ethics in OR: Respect, multicriteria management, happiness.
- Giorgio Gallo:
Operations research and ethics: Responsibility, sharing and cooperation.
- Marc Le Menestrel, Luk N. Van Wassenhove:
Ethics outside, within, or beyond OR models?
- M. Theys, Pierre L. Kunsch:
The importance of co-operation for ethical decision-making with OR.
- Kathleen Vaillancourt, Jean-Philippe Waaub:
Equity in international greenhouse gases abatement scenarios: A multicriteria approach.
- João C. N. Clímaco:
A critical reflection on optimal decision.
- Winfried Hallerbach, Haikun Ning, Aloy Soppe, Jaap Spronk:
A framework for managing a portfolio of socially responsible investments.
Volume 153, Number 3, March 2004 EURO Young Scientists
Last update Mon May 20 17:06:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Denis Bouyssou:
EURO Young Scientists: Preface to the Feature Cluster on the First ORP3 Conference.
- Riad Aggoune:
Minimizing the makespan for the flow shop scheduling problem with availability constraints.
- Eduardo Camponogara, Sarosh Talukdar:
Designing communication networks for distributed control agents.
- Xavier Delorme, Xavier Gandibleux, Joaquin Rodriguez:
GRASP for set packing problems.
- Marco Pranzo:
Batch scheduling in a two-machine flow shop with limited buffer and sequence independent setup times and removal times.
- Rubén Ruiz, Concepción Maroto, Javier Alcaraz:
A decision support system for a real vehicle routing problem.
- A. Ismael F. Vaz, Edite M. G. P. Fernandes, M. Paula S. F. Gomes:
Robot trajectory planning with semi-infinite programming.
- Ken Bowen:
Sixty years of Operational Research.
- Rajiv D. Banker, Hsihui Chang, William W. Cooper:
A simulation study of DEA and parametric frontier models in the presence of heteroscedasticity.
- Quanling Wei, Hong Yan:
Congestion and returns to scale in data envelopment analysis.
- Shiang-Tai Liu, Chiang Kao:
Solving fuzzy transportation problems based on extension principle.
- Carlos Romero:
A general structure of achievement function for a goal programming model.
- Christoph Schneeweiss, Kirstin Zimmer:
Hierarchical coordination mechanisms within the supply chain.
- Shantanu Biswas, Y. Narahari:
Object oriented modeling and decision support for supply chains.
- J. Dejonckheere, Stephen M. Disney, Marc Lambrecht, Denis R. Towill:
The impact of information enrichment on the Bullwhip effect in supply chains: A control engineering perspective.
- Ajay K. Mishra:
Selective discount for supplier-buyer coordination using common replenishment epochs.
- Chi Kin Chan, Brian G. Kingsman, H. Wong:
Determining when to update the weights in combined forecasts for product demand--an application of the CUSUM technique.
- Saibal Ray, Elizabeth M. Jewkes:
Customer lead time management when both demand and price are lead time sensitive.
- Israel David, Ofer Levi:
A new algorithm for the multi-item exponentially discounted optimal selection problem.
- Lev V. Utkin:
Interval reliability of typical systems with partially known probabilities.