Volume 156, Number 1, July 2004 EURO Excellence in Practice Award 2001
- Bernhard Fleischmann:
Finalist papers of the EURO award 2001 for excellence in practice.
- David Bredström, Jan T. Lundgren, Mikael Rönnqvist, Dick Carlsson, Andrew Mason:
Supply chain optimization in the pulp mill industry--IP models, column generation and novel constraint branches.
- Zeger Degraeve, Eva Labro, Filip Roodhooft:
Total cost of ownership purchasing of a service: The case of airline selection at Alcatel Bell.
- Benjamin Jansen, Pieter C. J. Swinkels, Geert J. A. Teeuwen, Babette van Antwerpen-de Fluiter, Hein A. Fleuren:
Operational planning of a large-scale multi-modal transportation system.
- Dariusz Barbucha:
Three approximation algorithms for solving the generalized segregated storage problem.
- Rakesh Kawatra, Dennis L. Bricker:
Design of a degree-constrained minimal spanning tree with unreliable links and node outage costs.
- Alain Billionnet:
Mixed integer programming for the 0-1 maximum probability model.
- Ronald D. Anderson, Gyula Vastag:
Causal modeling alternatives in operations research: Overview and application.
- D. N. P. Murthy, O. Solem, T. Roren:
Product warranty logistics: Issues and challenges.
- Ana Meca, Judith Timmer, Ignacio García-Jurado, Peter Borm:
- Craig L. Williams, B. Eddy Patuwo:
Analysis of the effect of various unit costs on the optimal incoming quantity in a perishable inventory model.
- Z. Kevin Weng:
Coordinating order quantities between the manufacturer and the buyer: A generalized newsvendor model.
- Jose Gutiérrez, Justo Puerto, Joaquin Sicilia:
The multiscenario lot size problem with concave costs.
- Hsi-Mei Hsu, Wen-Pai Wang:
Dynamic programming for delayed product differentiation.
- June Dong, Ding Zhang, Anna Nagurney:
A supply chain network equilibrium model with random demands.
- Christian E. Weber:
More on complementarity and substitutability in the transshipment problem.
- Yannis Politis, Yannis Siskos:
Multicriteria methodology for the evaluation of a Greek engineering department.
- Anton Cizman, Janko Cernetic:
Improving competitiveness in veneers production by a simple-to-use DSS.
- Yixun Lin, Wenhua Li:
Parallel machine scheduling of machine-dependent jobs with unit-length.
Volume 156, Number 2, July 2004
- Clemens Lohman, Leonard Fortuin, Marc Wouters:
Designing a performance measurement system: A case study.
- Roelof Kuik, Peter F. J. Tielemans:
Expected time in system analysis of a single-machine multi-item processing center.
- Mikkel T. Jensen, Moutaz J. Khouja:
An optimal polynomial time algorithm for the common cycle economic lot and delivery scheduling problem.
- Kumar Rajaram, Andreas Robotis:
Analyzing variability in continuous processes.
- Joseph Bukchin, Michael Masin:
Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems.
- Ronald S. Tibben-Lembke:
- Zhe George Zhang, Naishuo Tian:
An analysis of queueing systems with multi-task servers.
- James M. Calvin, Marvin K. Nakayama:
Permuted derivative and importance-sampling estimators for regenerative simulations.
- J. Freixas:
The dimension for the European Union Council under the Nice rules.
- Keun-Tae Cho, Cheol-Shin Kwon:
Hierarchies with dependence of technological alternatives: A cross-impact hierarchy process.
- Lee-Ing Tong, Chung-Ho Wang, Chih-Chien Chen, Chun-Tzu Chen:
Dynamic multiple responses by ideal solution analysis.
- Serafim Opricovic, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS.
- Martin Read, Tony Gear, Rune Devold:
An experimental introduction of group process support in social services.
- Vincent Mousseau, Luis C. Dias:
Valued outranking relations in ELECTRE providing manageable disaggregation procedures.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Evaluating feature selection methods for learning in data mining applications.
- Ana del Amo, Javier Montero, Greg S. Biging, Vincenzo Cutello:
Fuzzy classification systems.
- Bart Baesens, Geert Verstraeten, Dirk Van den Poel, Michael Egmont-Petersen, Patrick Van Kenhove, Jan Vanthienen:
Bayesian network classifiers for identifying the slope of the customer lifecycle of long-life customers.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
Concurrent flowshop scheduling to minimize makespan.
- Xiaozhan Xu:
A note on the subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights.
Volume 156, Number 3, August 2004
Last update Thu May 23 18:45:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Trond Bjørndal, Daniel E. Lane, Andres Weintraub:
Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review.
- Anders J. V. Skriver, Kim Allan Andersen, Kaj Holmberg:
Bicriteria network location (BNL) problems with criteria dependent lengths and minisum objectives.
- Willy Herroelen, Roel Leus:
The construction of stable project baseline schedules.
- Chawki A. Fedjki, Salih O. Duffuaa:
An extreme point algorithm for a local minimum solution to the quadratic assignment problem.
- Young-Soo Myung, Hyun-joon Kim:
A cutting plane algorithm for computing k.
- Yu. G. Stoyan, G. Yas'kov:
A mathematical model and a solution method for the problem of placing various-sized circles into a strip.
- J. E. Beasley:
A population heuristic for constrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting.
- Hollis T. Landrum, Victor R. Prybutok:
A service quality and success model for the information service industry.
- Derek P. Bennett, Candace A. Yano:
A decomposition approach for an equipment selection and multiple product routing problem incorporating environmental factors.
- Jayashree Mahajan, Asoo J. Vakharia:
Determining firm-level IT investments to facilitate value chain activities: Should spillovers accruing to value chain members be incorporated?
- Francisco José Conca, Juan Llopis, Juan José Tarí:
Development of a measure to assess quality management in certified firms.
- Gerald R. Aase, John R. Olson, Marc J. Schniederjans:
U-shaped assembly line layouts and their impact on labor productivity: An experimental study.
- Anis Chelbi, Daoud Ait-Kadi:
Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit submitted to regular preventive maintenance.
- Joseph C. Paradi, Claire Schaffnit:
Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application.
- Roberto Montemanni, D. H. Smith, Stuart M. Allen:
An improved algorithm to determine lower bounds for the fixed spectrum frequency assignment problem.
- Kap Hwan Kim, Young-Man Park:
A crane scheduling method for port container terminals.
- Pasquale Legato, M. Flavia Monaco:
Human resources management at a marine container terminal.
- Monique A. van der Gaag, Fred Vos, Helmut W. Saatkamp, Michiel van Boven, Paul van Beek, Ruud B. M. Huirne:
A state-transition simulation model for the spread of Salmonella in the pork supply chain.