Volume 157, Number 1, August 2004 Smooth and Nonsmooth Optimization
- Jan Brinkhuis, Tibor Illés, Hans Frenk, Georg Still, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, Tamás Terlaky:
International workshop on smooth and nonsmooth optimization (Rotterdam, July 12-13, 2001).
- Abebe Geletu, Armin Hoffmann:
A conceptual method for solving generalized semi-infinite programming problems via global optimization by exact discontinuous penalization.
- H. Pühl, W. Schirotzek:
Linear semi-openness and the Lyusternik theorem.
- Robert Mifflin, Claudia A. Sagastizábal:
On the relation between u-Hessians and second-order epi-derivatives.
- Etienne de Klerk, Dmitrii V. Pasechnik:
Products of positive forms, linear matrix inequalities, and Hilbert 17th problem for ternary forms.
- J. B. G. Frenk, Gábor Kassay, József Kolumbán:
On equivalent results in minimax theory.
- Ewa M. Bednarczuk:
Continuity of minimal points with applications to parametric multiple objective optimization.
- Stefan Pickl:
Solving the semismooth equivalence problem.
- Arif A. Akkeles, László Balogh, Tibor Illés:
New variants of the criss-cross method for linearly constrained convex quadratic programming.
- Y. B. Yun, H. Nakayama, T. Tanino:
A generalized model for data envelopment analysis.
- Misha G. Govil, Aparna Mehra:
epsilon-optimality for multiobjective programming on a Banach space.
- Gabriel Ruiz Garzón, Rafaela Osuna Gómez, Antonio Rufián-Lizana:
Relationships between vector variational-like inequality and optimization problems.
- Shailesh Kulkarni, Victor Prybutok:
Process investment and loss functions: Models and analysis.
- Joris Walraevens, Bart Steyaert, Herwig Bruneel:
Performance analysis of a GI-Geo-1 buffer with a preemptive resume priority scheduling discipline.
- Maria A. Osorio, Nalan Gülpinar, Berç Rustem, Reuben Settergren:
Post-tax optimization with stochastic programming.
- Alexander N. Dudin, A. Krishnamoorthy, V. C. Joshua, Gennady V. Tsarenkov:
Analysis of the BMAP/G/1 retrial system with search of customers from the orbit.
- Suresh Radhakrishnan, Kashi R. Balachandran:
Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts.
- Dirk Van den Poel, Bart Larivière:
Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models.
- I. M. Premachandra:
A diffusion approximation model for managing cash in firms: An alternative approach to the Miller-Orr model.
- Wei Huang, Satoru Goto, Masatoshi Nakamura:
Decision-making for stock trading based on trading probability by considering whole market movement.
- Rolf Färe, Shawna Grosskopf:
Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation: Comment.
- Christos Papahristodoulou:
Option strategies with linear programming.
- Gur Mosheiov, Uri Yovel:
Comments on "Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job".
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
Makespan minimization on uniform parallel machines with release times.
Volume 157, Number 2, September 2004
- Giri Kumar Tayi, Daniel J. Rosenkrantz, S. S. Ravi:
Local base station assignment with time intervals in mobile computing environments.
- Berkin Toktas, Meral Azizoglu, Suna Kondakci Köksalan:
Two-machine flow shop scheduling with two criteria: Maximum earliness and makespan.
- Gur Mosheiov:
Simultaneous minimization of total completion time and total deviation of job completion times.
- M. S. Jayamohan, Chandrasekharan Rajendran:
Development and analysis of cost-based dispatching rules for job shop scheduling.
- A. Volgenant:
Solving the k.
- Carsten Homburg:
Improving activity-based costing heuristics by higher-level cost drivers.
- Hui-Ling Yang:
Two-warehouse inventory models for deteriorating items with shortages under inflation.
- S. Sana, S. K. Goyal, K. S. Chaudhuri:
A production-inventory model for a deteriorating item with trended demand and shortages.
- Hongwei Wang, Min Guo, Janet Efstathiou:
A game-theoretical cooperative mechanism design for a two-echelon decentralized supply chain.
- P. C. Yang:
Pricing strategy for deteriorating items using quantity discount when demand is price sensitive.
- Müjgan Sagir Özdemir, Rafail N. Gasimov:
The analytic hierarchy process and multiobjective 0-1 faculty course assignment.
- Andranik Tangian:
Redistribution of university budgets with respect to the status quo.
- Shih-Pin Chen:
Parametric nonlinear programming for analyzing fuzzy queues with finite capacity.
- Renpu Li, Zheng-ou Wang:
Mining classification rules using rough sets and neural networks.
- Patroklos Georgiadis, Dimitrios Vlachos:
The effect of environmental parameters on product recovery.
- M. Diane Pettypool, Patricia Karathanos:
An equity check.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu:
A sequential detection approach to real-time freeway incident detection and characterization.
- Pauli Murto, Erkka Näsäkkälä, Jussi Keppo:
Timing of investments in oligopoly under uncertainty: A framework for numerical analysis.
- Ann van Ackere, Erik R. Larsen:
Self-organising behaviour in the presence of negative externalities: A conceptual model of commuter choice.
- Alexander A. Spiliotopoulos, George P. Karatzas, George F. Pinder:
A multiperiod approach to the solution of groundwater management problems using an outer approximation method.
Volume 157, Number 3, September 2004
Last update Wed May 22 17:33:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ángel Santos-Palomo:
The sagitta method for solving linear programs.
- Wade D. Cook, Rodney H. Green:
Multicomponent efficiency measurement and core business identification in multiplant firms: A DEA model.
- José Brandão:
A tabu search algorithm for the open vehicle routing problem.
- Alain Billionnet, Éric Soutif:
An exact method based on Lagrangian decomposition for the 0-1 quadratic knapsack problem.
- Laurent Michel, Pascal Van Hentenryck:
A simple tabu search for warehouse location.
- Maghsud Solimanpur, Prem Vrat, Ravi Shankar:
Ant colony optimization algorithm to the inter-cell layout problem in cellular manufacturing.
- Heidemarie Bräsel, Holger Hennes:
On the open-shop problem with preemption and minimizing the average completion time.
- Mikhail Y. Kovalyov, Chris N. Potts, Vitaly A. Strusevich:
Batching decisions for assembly production systems.
- Basim Al-Najjar, Imad Alsyouf:
Enhancing a company's profitability and competitiveness using integrated vibration-based maintenance: A case study.
- Yeu-Shiang Huang, Chi-Chang Chang:
A study of defuzzification with experts' knowledge for deteriorating repairable systems.
- Ignacio Castillo, Brett A. Peters:
Integrating design and production planning considerations in multi-bay manufacturing facility layout.
- Avi Herbon, Eugene Khmelnitsky, Oded Maimon:
Effective information horizon length in measuring off-line performance of stochastic dynamic systems.
- Yousry H. Abdelkader:
Evaluating project completion times when activity times are Weibull distributed.
- Ruiqing Zhao, Baoding Liu:
Redundancy optimization problems with uncertainty of combining randomness and fuzziness.
- Sunkyo Kim:
The heavy-traffic bottleneck phenomenon under splitting and superposition.
- Maria da Conceição Cunha, Luisa Ribeiro:
Tabu search algorithms for water network optimization.
- Jacco J. J. Thijssen, Kuno J. M. Huisman, Peter M. Kort:
The effect of information streams on capital budgeting decisions.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, Hamid Beladi:
Time restrictions in natural resource management: A dynamic and stochastic analysis.
- M. Selim Akturk, Jay B. Ghosh, Evrim D. Gunes:
Scheduling with tool changes to minimize total completion time: Basic results and SPT performance.