Volume 161, Number 1, February 2005 IEPM:
Focus on Scheduling
- Abdelhakim Artiba, Salah E. Elmaghraby:
IEPM: Focus on scheduling.
- Cherif Sadfi, Bernard Penz, Christophe Rapine, Jacek Blazewicz, Piotr Formanowicz:
An improved approximation algorithm for the single machine total completion time scheduling problem with availability constraints.
- Nour El Houda Saadani, Alain Guinet, Mohamed Moalla:
A travelling salesman approach to solve the F.
- Nour El Houda Saadani, Pierre Baptiste, Mohamed Moalla:
The simple F.
- Ameur Soukhal, Ammar Oulamara, Patrick Martineau:
Complexity of flow shop scheduling problems with transportation constraints.
- Taïcir Loukil, Jacques Teghem, Daniel Tuyttens:
Solving multi-objective production scheduling problems using metaheuristics.
- Ameur Soukhal, Patrick Martineau:
Resolution of a scheduling problem in a flowshop robotic cell.
- G. Cavory, Rémy Dupas, Gilles Goncalves:
A genetic approach to solving the problem of cyclic job shop scheduling with linear constraints.
- Haldun Aytug, Mark A. Lawley, Kenneth McKay, Shantha Mohan, Reha Uzsoy:
Executing production schedules in the face of uncertainties: A review and some future directions.
- André Thomas, Patrick Charpentier:
Reducing simulation models for scheduling manufacturing facilities.
- Michel Gourgand, Nathalie Grangeon, Sylvie Norre:
Markovian analysis for performance evaluation and scheduling in m.
- Maysa S. De Magalhães, Francisco D. Moura Neto:
Joint economic model for totally adaptive X and R charts.
- Baris Yalabik, Nicholas C. Petruzzi, Dilip Chhajed:
An integrated product returns model with logistics and marketing coordination.
- Timothy S. Vaughan:
Failure replacement and preventive maintenance spare parts ordering policy.
- Yuyue Song, Gin Hor Chan:
Single item lot-sizing problems with backlogging on a single machine at a finite production rate.
- Amy Hing Ling Lau, Hon-Shiang Lau:
Some two-echelon supply-chain games: Improving from deterministic-symmetric-information to stochastic-asymmetric-information models.
- Anthony Bedford, Panlop Zeephongsekul:
On a dual queueing system with preemptive priority service discipline.
- J. René van Dorp:
Statistical dependence through common risk factors: With applications in uncertainty analysis.
- Eungab Kim:
Optimal inventory replenishment policy for a queueing system with finite waiting room capacity.
- Sébastien Thomassey, Michel Happiette, Jean Marie Castelain:
A short and mean-term automatic forecasting system--application to textile logistics.
- Gur Mosheiov, Daniel Oron:
A note on flow-shop and job-shop batch scheduling with identical processing-time jobs.
- Denis Bouyssou:
Review of "Operational Research in War and Peace, The British Experience from the 1930s to 1970" by Maurice W. Kirby, Imperial College Press, 2003.
Volume 161, Number 2, March 2005 Financial Modelling
- Jaap Spronk, Nico van der Wijst:
Financial modelling and the quality of corporate reports.
- Norbert J. Jobst, Stavros A. Zenios:
On the simulation of portfolios of interest rate and credit risk sensitive securities.
- Carl Chiarella, Les Clewlow, Silvana Musti:
A volatility decomposition control variate technique for Monte Carlo simulations of Heath Jarrow Morton models.
- Zdenek Zmeskal:
Value at risk methodology under soft conditions approach (fuzzy-stochastic approach).
- Marida Bertocchi, Rosella Giacometti, Stavros A. Zenios:
Risk factor analysis and portfolio immunization in the corporate bond market.
- Eugene Nivorozhkin:
Market discipline of subordinated debt in banking: The case of costly bankruptcy.
- Margherita Cigola, Lorenzo Peccati:
On the comparison between the APV and the NPV computed via the WACC.
- Rita Laura D'Ecclesia, Stavros A. Zenios:
Estimation of asset demands by heterogeneous agents.
- Sunju Park, Michael H. Rothkopf:
Auctions with bidder-determined allowable combinations.
- Efthalia Dimara, Christos J. Pantzios, Dimitris Skuras, Kostas Tsekouras:
The impacts of regulated notions of quality on farm efficiency: A DEA application.
- A. S. Camanho, R. G. Dyson:
Cost efficiency measurement with price uncertainty: a DEA application to bank branch assessments.
- Andrew N. K. Chen, Yuhchang Hwang, Benjamin B. M. Shao:
Measurement and sources of overall and input inefficiencies: Evidences and implications in hospital services.
- Timothy W. Butler, Ling Li:
The utility of returns to scale in DEA programming: An analysis of Michigan rural hospitals.
- Isabel Martins, Miguel Constantino, José G. Borges:
A column generation approach for solving a non-temporal forest harvest model with spatial structure constraints.
- Bert De Reyck:
On "investment decisions in the theory of finance: Some antinomies and inconsistencies".
- Niv Ahituv, Gil Greenstein:
The impact of accessibility on the value of information and the productivity paradox.
- Henrik Jaldell:
Output specification and performance measurement in fire services: An ordinal output variable approach.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, Kazuyuki Sekitani:
Returns to scale in dynamic DEA.
- Yao Chen:
Measuring super-efficiency in DEA in the presence of infeasibility.
- V. V. Podinovski:
Selective convexity in DEA models.
- Dieter Gstach:
Estimating output targets to evaluate output-specific efficiencies: A statistical framework.
- Lawrence M. Seiford, Joe Zhu:
A response to comments on modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation.
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
J. Rosenhead and J. Mingers (Eds.), Rational Analysis for a Problematic World Revisited, Problem Structuring Methods for Complexity, Uncertainty and Conflict, Wiley, Chichester, 2001.
Volume 161, Number 3, March 2005
Last update Sat May 18 20:24:58 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jacek Blazewicz, Piotr Formanowicz, Marta Kasprzak:
Selected combinatorial problems of computational biology.
- Immanuel M. Bomze:
Optimization of functions with rank-two variation over a box.
- E. Mijangos:
An efficient method for nonlinearly constrained networks.
- Rachid Chelouah, Patrick Siarry:
A hybrid method combining continuous tabu search and Nelder-Mead simplex algorithms for the global optimization of multiminima functions.
- Manuel A. Gómez:
A null-space method for computing the search direction in the general inertia-controlling method for dense quadratic programming.
- Marvin D. Troutt, Suresh K. Tadisina, Changsoo Sohn, Alan A. Brandyberry:
Linear programming system identification.
- S. K. Mishra, Shouyang Wang:
Second order symmetric duality for nonlinear multiobjective mixed integer programming.
- Jeffrey L. Rummel, Zhiping D. Walter, Rajiv M. Dewan, Abraham Seidmann:
Activity consolidation to improve responsiveness.
- Alfredo Anglani, Antonio Grieco, Emanuela Guerriero, Roberto Musmanno:
Robust scheduling of parallel machines with sequence-dependent set-up costs.
- Jérôme Monnot:
Approximation algorithms for the maximum Hamiltonian path problem with specified endpoint(s).
- W. Kulpa, M. Pordzik, L. Socha, M. Turzanski:
- Masao Yokoyama, Daryl L. Santos:
Three-stage flow-shop scheduling with assembly operations to minimize the weighted sum of product completion times.
- Roberto Montemanni, Luca Maria Gambardella:
A branch and bound algorithm for the robust spanning tree problem with interval data.
- Supachai Pathumnakul, Pius J. Egbelu:
Algorithm for minimizing weighted earliness penalty in single-machine problem.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu:
A multi-layer demand-responsive logistics control methodology for alleviating the bullwhip effect of supply chains.
- James R. Bradley:
Optimal control of a dual service rate M/M/1 production-inventory model.
- Michael Z. F. Li:
Pricing non-storable perishable goods by using a purchase restriction: General optimality results.
- Xue-Ming Yuan, Liming Liu:
Performance analysis of assembly systems with unreliable machines and finite buffers.
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
Michael C. Jackson, Systems Thinking: Creative Holism for Managers, John Wiley, Chichester.