Volume 165, Number 1, August 2005
- Charles S. Revelle, Horst A. Eiselt:
Location analysis: A synthesis and survey.
- Gur Mosheiov:
Minimizing total completion time and total deviation of job completion times from a restrictive due-date.
- Rubén Ruiz, Concepción Maroto, Javier Alcaraz:
Solving the flowshop scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times using advanced metaheuristics.
- Thomas Dunker, Günter Radons, Engelbert Westkämper:
Combining evolutionary computation and dynamic programming for solving a dynamic facility layout problem.
- Michel Vasquez, Yannick Vimont:
Improved results on the 0-1 multidimensional knapsack problem.
- Francis Sourd:
Optimal timing of a sequence of tasks with general completion costs.
- Daniel Villeneuve, Guy Desaulniers:
The shortest path problem with forbidden paths.
- Hoon Jung, Cerry M. Klein:
Optimal inventory policies for an economic order quantity model with decreasing cost functions.
- Linda van Norden, Steef L. van de Velde:
Multi-product lot-sizing with a transportation capacity reservation contract.
- Subhashish Samaddar, Gad Rabinowitz, Guoqiang Peter Zhang:
An experimental analysis of solution performance in a resource sharing and scheduling problem.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty:
Global plant capacity and product allocation with pricing decisions.
- Erdem Eskigun, Reha Uzsoy, Paul V. Preckel, George Beaujon, Subramanian Krishnan, Jeffrey D. Tew:
Outbound supply chain network design with mode selection, lead times and capacitated vehicle distribution centers.
- Hartanto Wong, Dirk Cattrysse, Dirk Van Oudheusden:
Inventory pooling of repairable spare parts with non-zero lateral transshipment time and delayed lateral transshipments.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Knowledge-based framework for automated dynamic supply chain configuration.
- Abraham Grosfeld-Nir:
A two-bottleneck system with binomial yields and rigid demand.
- Manipushpak Mitra:
Incomplete information and multiple machine queueing problems.
- Kevin D. Glazebrook, H. M. Mitchell, P. S. Ansell:
Index policies for the maintenance of a collection of machines by a set of repairmen.
Volume 165, Number 2, September 2005 Project Management and Scheduling
- Vicente Valls, Jan Weglarz:
Project management and scheduling.
- Willy Herroelen, Roel Leus:
Project scheduling under uncertainty: Survey and research potentials.
- Salah E. Elmaghraby:
On the fallacy of averages in project risk management.
- Christian Artigues, Jean-Charles Billaut, Carl Esswein:
Maximization of solution flexibility for robust shop scheduling.
- Anand Paul, Genaro Gutierrez:
Simple probability models for project contracting.
- Can Akkan, Andreas Drexl, Alf Kimms:
Network decomposition-based benchmark results for the discrete time-cost tradeoff problem.
- Mario Vanhoucke:
New computational results for the discrete time/cost trade-off problem with time-switch constraints.
- Vicente Valls, Francisco Ballestín, Sacramento Quintanilla:
Justification and RCPSP: A technique that pays.
- Sergey V. Sevastianov:
An introduction to multi-parameter complexity analysis of discrete problems.
- Peter Brucker, Sigrid Knust, Guoqing Wang:
Complexity results for flow-shop problems with a single server.
- Jacek Blazewicz, Erwin Pesch, Malgorzata Sterna, Frank Werner:
The two-machine flow-shop problem with weighted late work criterion and common due date.
- Adam Janiak, Mikhail Y. Kovalyov, Wieslaw Kubiak, Frank Werner:
Positive half-products and scheduling with controllable processing times.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, C. T. Ng, J. J. Yuan, Zhaohui Liu:
Single machine scheduling to minimize total weighted tardiness.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, Natalia V. Shakhlevich:
Minimizing non-decreasing separable objective functions for the unit-time open shop scheduling problem.
- Marco Ghirardi, Chris N. Potts:
Makespan minimization for scheduling unrelated parallel machines: A recovering beam search approach.
- Gaurav Singh:
Scheduling UET-UCT outforests to minimize maximum lateness.
- Rubén Ruiz, Concepción Maroto:
A comprehensive review and evaluation of permutation flowshop heuristics.
- Klaus Neumann, Christoph Schwindt, Norbert Trautmann:
Scheduling of continuous and discontinuous material flows with intermediate storage restrictions.
- Francis Sourd, Jerome Rogerie:
Continuous filling and emptying of storage systems in constraint-based scheduling.
- Ramón Alvarez-Valdés, A. Fuertes, José Manuel Tamarit, G. Giménez, R. Ramos:
A heuristic to schedule flexible job-shop in a glass factory.
- Philippe Lacomme, Christian Prins, Wahiba Ramdane-Chérif:
Evolutionary algorithms for periodic arc routing problems.
Volume 165, Number 3, September 2005
Last update Wed May 22 17:33:41 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marc Demange, Vangelis Th. Paschos:
Polynomial approximation algorithms with performance guarantees: An introduction-by-example.
- Morten Riis, Kim Allan Andersen:
Applying the minimax criterion in stochastic recourse programs.
- X. M. Yang, X. Q. Yang, K. L. Teo, S. H. Hou:
Multiobjective second-order symmetric duality with F.
- Seema Khurana:
Symmetric duality in multiobjective programming involving generalized cone-invex functions.
- Predrag S. Stanimirovic, Nebojsa V. Stojkovic, Vera V. Kovacevic-Vujcic:
Stabilization of Mehrotra's primal-dual algorithm and its implementation.
- Daniela Ambrosino, Maria Grazia Scutellà:
Distribution network design: New problems and related models.
- Hanif D. Sherali, Youngho Lee, Youngjin Kim:
Partial convexification cuts for 0-1 mixed-integer programs.
- Claudio T. Bornstein, Luciane Ferreira Alcoforado, Nelson Maculan:
A graph-oriented approach for the minimization of the number of late jobs for the parallel machines scheduling problem.
- Ching-Wu Chu:
A heuristic algorithm for the truckload and less-than-truckload problem.
- Ann Melissa Campbell, Jill R. Hardin:
Vehicle minimization for periodic deliveries.
- Wen Lea Pearn, Chien-Wei Wu:
A Bayesian approach for assessing process precision based on multiple samples.
- Eyas Shuiabi, Vincent Thomson, Nadia Bhuiyan:
Entropy as a measure of operational flexibility.
- Jannes Slomp, Nallan C. Suresh:
The shift team formation problem in multi-shift manufacturing operations.
- Loo Hay Lee, Ek Peng Chew:
A dynamic joint replenishment policy with auto-correlated demand.
- Ronald S. Tibben-Lembke, Yehuda Bassok:
An inventory model for delayed customization: A hybrid approach.
- Byung-Kook Kang:
Optimal stopping problem with double reservation value property.
- Vanderlei da Costa Bueno:
Minimal standby redundancy allocation in a k.
- Scott E. Grasman, Tava Lennon Olsen, John R. Birge:
Finite buffer polling models with routing.
- Nihal Pekergin, Tugrul Dayar, Denizhan N. Alparslan:
Componentwise bounds for nearly completely decomposable Markov chains using stochastic comparison and reordering.
- Jack P. C. Kleijnen, Wim C. M. Van Beers:
Robustness of Kriging when interpolating in random simulation with heterogeneous variances: Some experiments.
- Jung-Fa Tsai, Han-Lin Li:
Technical note - On optimization approach for multidisk vertical allocation problems.
- Zhongjun Tian, C. T. Ng, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
On the single machine total tardiness problem.