Volume 172, Number 1, July 2006
- Hanif D. Sherali, Ebru K. Bish, Xiaomei Zhu:
Airline fleet assignment concepts, models, and algorithms.
- Rafael Caballero, Mónica Hernández:
Restoration of efficiency in a goal programming problem with linear fractional criteria.
- Anna Nagurney, Ke Ke:
Financial networks with intermediation: Risk management with variable weights.
- Bas van Velzen:
Sequencing games with controllable processing times.
- Eugene D. Hahn:
Link function selection in stochastic multicriteria decision making models.
- Ryusuke Hohzaki:
Search allocation game.
- Steven B. Caudill:
Estimating the circle closest to a set of points by maximum likelihood using the BHHH algorithm.
- Yeh Lam, Kim-Hung Li, Wai-Cheung Ip, Heung Wong:
Sequential variable sampling plan for normal distribution.
- Nina F. Thornhill, Mohamed M. Naim:
An exploratory study to identify rogue seasonality in a steel company's supply network using spectral principal component analysis.
- Nuno Melão, Michael Pidd:
Using component technology to develop a simulation library for business process modelling.
- Shaojun Wang, Bhaba R. Sarker:
Optimal models for a multi-stage supply chain system controlled by kanban under just-in-time philosophy.
- Leo W. G. Strijbosch, J. J. A. Moors:
Modified normal demand distributions in (R, S)-inventory control.
- Dieter Armbruster, Esma Senturk Gel:
Bucket brigades revisited: Are they always effective?
- Liang-Hsuan Chen, Ming-Chu Weng:
An evaluation approach to engineering design in QFD processes using fuzzy goal programming models.
- Gaofeng Huang, Andrew Lim:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for the Three-Index Assignment Problem.
- Giuseppe Paletta:
A multiperiod single processor scheduling problem with periodic requirements.
- Alfredo Marín, Lázaro Cánovas, Mercedes Landete:
New formulations for the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem.
- Gustav Feichtinger, Richard F. Hartl, Peter M. Kort, Vladimir M. Veliov:
Capital accumulation under technological progress and learning: A vintage capital approach.
- Vania Sena:
The determinants of firms' performance: Can finance constraints improve technical efficiency?
- Laurent Weill:
On the consistency of aggregate production frontiers.
- Stan Lipovetsky, W. Michael Conklin:
Data aggregation and Simpson's paradox gauged by index numbers.
- Chu-Fen Li, Jung-Shian Li:
Fair allocation using a fast smart market auction.
- Jean-Charles Pomerol:
José Figueira, Salvatore Greco and Matthias Ehrgott, Editors, Review of the book "Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis - State of the Art Survey, The International Series in Operations Research and Management Science.
Volume 172, Number 2, July 2006
- Wade D. Cook:
Distance-based and ad hoc consensus models in ordinal preference ranking.
- Herbert Jodlbauer:
An approach for integrated scheduling and lot-sizing.
- Oya Icmeli Tukel, Walter O. Rom, Sandra Duni Eksioglu:
An investigation of buffer sizing techniques in critical chain scheduling.
- Chung-Yuan Dye, Horng-Jinh Chang, Jinn-Tsair Teng:
A deteriorating inventory model with time-varying demand and shortage-dependent partial backlogging.
- Suman Mallik, Dilip Chhajed:
Optimal temporal product introduction strategies under valuation changes and learning.
- Dennis Huisman, Albert P. M. Wagelmans:
A solution approach for dynamic vehicle and crew scheduling.
- Mutsunori Yagiura, Masahiro Kishida, Toshihide Ibaraki:
A 3-flip neighborhood local search for the set covering problem.
- Anass Nagih, François Soumis:
Nodal aggregation of resource constraints in a shortest path problem.
- Mhand Hifi, Rym M'Hallah:
Strip generation algorithms for constrained two-dimensional two-staged cutting problems.
- Gur Mosheiov, Uri Yovel:
Minimizing weighted earliness-tardiness and due-date cost with unit processing-time jobs.
- Maciej Drozdowski, Pawel Wolniewicz:
Optimum divisible load scheduling on heterogeneous stars with limited memory.
- Marco LiCalzi, Annamaria Sorato:
The Pearson system of utility functions.
- Chunhui Xu, Naoki Shiba, Kyoichi Kijima:
Misrepresentation-proof strategies in poly-agent systems.
- Marc Roubens, Agnieszka Rusinowska, Harrie C. M. de Swart:
Using MACBETH to determine utilities of governments to parties in coalition formation.
- Gautam Appa, H. Paul Williams:
A new framework for the solution of DEA models.
- Ingólfur Arnarson, Pall Jensson:
Impact of the cost of the time resource on efficiency of economic processes.
- Roberto D. Galvão, Luis Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Brian Boffey, Derek Yates:
Load balancing and capacity constraints in a hierarchical location model.
- Michiel J. C. M. Vromans, Rommert Dekker, Leo G. Kroon:
Reliability and heterogeneity of railway services.
- Joyce Brown, Ceri Cooper, Michael Pidd:
A taxing problem: The complementary use of hard and soft OR in the public sector.
- Zhaotong Lian, Abhijit Deshmukh:
Performance prediction of an unmanned airborne vehicle multi-agent system.
- Cheng-Jian Lin, Cheng-Hung Chen:
A compensation-based recurrent fuzzy neural network for dynamic system identification.
- Rubén Ruiz, Marco Pranzo:
Holger H. Hoos and Thomas Stützle, Stochastic Local Search: Foundations and Applications, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers (2005).
Volume 172, Number 3, August 2006
Last update Thu May 23 14:46:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Giorgio Ausiello, Vangelis Th. Paschos:
Reductions, completeness and the hardness of approximability.
- Nan Kong, Andrew J. Schaefer:
A factor 1/2 approximation algorithm for two-stage stochastic matching problems.
- Leslie O. Morgan, Alysse R. Morton, Richard L. Daniels:
Simultaneously determining the mix of space launch vehicles and the assignment of satellites to rockets.
- Xiaocang Lin, Loo Hay Lee:
A new approach to discrete stochastic optimization problems.
- Alexander Grigoriev, Joris van de Klundert, Frits C. R. Spieksma:
Modeling and solving the periodic maintenance problem.
- B. Esteve, C. Aubijoux, A. Chartier, Vincent T'Kindt:
A recovering beam search algorithm for the single machine Just-in-Time scheduling problem.
- Andreas Bortfeldt:
A genetic algorithm for the two-dimensional strip packing problem with rectangular pieces.
- Amir Azaron, Hideki Katagiri, Masatoshi Sakawa, Kosuke Kato, Azizollah Memariani:
A multi-objective resource allocation problem in PERT networks.
- K. C. Tan, Y. H. Chew, L. H. Lee:
A hybrid multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for solving truck and trailer vehicle routing problems.
- Panlop Zeephongsekul, Anthony Bedford:
Waiting time analysis of the multiple priority dual queue with a preemptive priority service discipline.
- Barry P. Cuffe, Moshe F. Friedman:
On the exact distribution of a delayed renewal process with exponential sum interarrival times.
- Marieke Quant, Peter Borm, Hans Reijnierse:
Congestion network problems and related games.
- Christophe Labreuche, Michel Grabisch:
Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales.
- Wei Shi Lim, Christopher S. Tang:
An auction model arising from an Internet search service provider.
- Gustavo Bergantiños, Juan J. Vidal-Puga:
Additive rules in discrete allocation problems.
- Tony Van Gestel, Bart Baesens, Johan A. K. Suykens, Dirk Van den Poel, Dirk-Emma Baestaens, Marleen Willekens:
Bayesian kernel based classification for financial distress detection.
- Tomoe Entani, Hideo Tanaka:
Improvement of efficiency intervals based on DEA by adjusting inputs and outputs.
- Harel Eilat, Boaz Golany, Avraham Shtub:
Constructing and evaluating balanced portfolios of R&D projects with interactions: A DEA based methodology.
- Parag C. Pendharkar:
Scale economies and production function estimation for object-oriented software component and source code documentation size.
- Michel Gendreau, Jean-Yves Potvin, Ali Smires, Patrick Soriano:
Multi-period capacity expansion for a local access telecommunications network.
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
Arthur B. VanGundy and Pfeiffer, 101 Activities for Teaching Creativity and Problem Solving, J. Wiley, CA, USA (2004) ISBN 0-7879-7402-1 p. xi+391, GBP41.95.