Volume 182, Number 1, October 2007 Discrete Optimization
Production, Manufacturing and Logistics
- Subir Bhattacharya, Sumit Kumar Bose:
Mathematical model for scheduling operations in cascaded continuous processing units.
- Jozef Kratica, Zorica Stanimirovic, Dusan Tosic, Vladimir Filipovic:
Two genetic algorithms for solving the uncapacitated single allocation p.
- Vassilissa Lebacque, Vincent Jost, Nadia Brauner:
Simultaneous optimization of classical objectives in JIT scheduling.
- Robert Aboolian, Oded Berman, Dmitry Krass:
Competitive facility location and design problem.
- Jeffrey D. Laub, John W. Fowler, Ahmet B. Keha:
Minimizing makespan with multiple-orders-per-job in a two-machine flowshop.
- Fawaz S. Al-Anzi, Ali Allahverdi:
A self-adaptive differential evolution heuristic for two-stage assembly scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with setup times.
Stochastics and Statistics
- Gerard J. Burke, Janice E. Carrillo, Asoo J. Vakharia:
Single versus multiple supplier sourcing strategies.
- Rui Yin, Kumar Rajaram:
Joint pricing and inventory control with a Markovian demand model.
- Xiaolong Zhang:
Inventory control under temporal demand heteroscedasticity.
- Jun Liu, Chi-Guhn Lee:
Evaluation of inventory policies with unidirectional substitutions.
- Mark Goh, Joseph Y. S. Lim, Fanwen Meng:
A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks.
- Suman Mallik:
Contracting over multiple parameters: Capacity allocation in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Xingchu Liu, Sila Çetinkaya:
A note on "quality improvement and setup reduction in the joint economic lot size model".
- Christos Zikopoulos, George Tagaras:
Impact of uncertainty in the quality of returns on the profitability of a single-period refurbishing operation.
- Shabbir Ahmed, Ulas Çakmak, Alexander Shapiro:
Coherent risk measures in inventory problems.
- Christopher S. Tang, Rui Yin:
Responsive pricing under supply uncertainty.
- Emre Berk, Ülkü Gürler, Richard A. Levine:
Bayesian demand updating in the lost sales newsvendor problem: A two-moment approximation.
- Jing-An Li, Stephen C. H. Leung, Yue Wu, Ke Liu:
Allocation of empty containers between multi-ports.
- Ji-Hong Zhang, Ling-Yun Wu, Yu-Ying Zhao, Xiang-Sun Zhang:
An optimization approach to the reconstruction of positional DNA sequencing by hybridization with errors.
- Yen-Chun Jim Wu, I. C. Huang:
Operations research practice on logistics management in Taiwan: An academic view.
- David Moreno, Ignacio Olmeda:
Is the predictability of emerging and developed stock markets really exploitable?
- Tolga Bektas, Osman Oguz, Iradj Ouveysi:
A Lagrangean relaxation and decomposition algorithm for the video placement and routing problem.
- Nils Boysen, Malte Fliedner:
Comments on "Solving real car sequencing problems with ant colony optimization".
- Kathrin Fischer, Andreas Kleine:
Remarks on "A measure of risk and a decision-making model based on expected utility and entropy" by Jiping Yang and Wanhua Qiu (EJOR 164 (2005), 792-799).
- Saral Mukherjee, A. K. Chatterjee:
On the representation of the one machine sequencing problem in the shifting bottleneck heuristic.
Volume 182, Number 2, October 2007
- René M. B. M. de Koster, Tho Le-Duc, Kees Jan Roodbergen:
Design and control of warehouse order picking: A literature review.
- Maziar Salahi, Tamás Terlaky:
Postponing the choice of the barrier parameter in Mehrotra-type predictor-corrector algorithms.
- Rommel G. Regis, Christine A. Shoemaker:
Parallel radial basis function methods for the global optimization of expensive functions.
- Cesar Beltran-Royo:
A conjugate Rosen's gradient projection method with global line search for piecewise linear concave optimization.
- Zhen-Jun Shi, Jie Shen:
Convergence of Liu-Storey conjugate gradient method.
- Eduardo Conde, Alfredo Candia:
Minimax regret spanning arborescences under uncertain costs.
- Hossain Poorzahedy, Omid M. Rouhani:
Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem.
- Harold P. Benson:
A simplicial branch and bound duality-bounds algorithm for the linear sum-of-ratios problem.
- Girish Kulkarni, Yahya Fathi:
Integer programming models for the q.
- Nilanjan D. Choudhury, Wilbert E. Wilhelm, Brijesh Rao, Jonathan Gott, Nikhilesh Khotekar:
Process planning for circuit card assembly on a series of dual head placement machines.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu:
Microscopic modeling and control logic for incident-responsive automatic vehicle movements in single-automated-lane highway systems.
- Burcu Baris Keskin, Halit Üster:
Meta-heuristic approaches with memory and evolution for a multi-product production/distribution system design problem.
- Charles S. Tapiero:
Consumers risk and quality control in a collaborative supply chain.
- Chi Chiang:
Optimal control policy for a standing order inventory system.
- Qin Geng, Suman Mallik:
Inventory competition and allocation in a multi-channel distribution system.
- Lakdere Benkherouf:
On a stochastic inventory model with a generalized holding costs.
- Michael Zhang, Peter C. Bell:
The effect of market segmentation with demand leakage between market segments on a firm's price and inventory decisions.
- Chung-Ho Chen, Min-Tsai Lai:
Determining the optimum process mean based on quadratic quality loss function and rectifying inspection plan.
- Dae-Won Choi, Hark Hwang, Shie-Gheun Koh:
A generalized ordering and recovery policy for reusable items.
- T. D. Dimitrakos, E. G. Kyriakidis:
An improved algorithm for the computation of the optimal repair/replacement policy under general repairs.
- Henri Pierreval, Séverine Durieux-Paris:
Robust simulation with a base environmental scenario.
- Paul Damien, Alexander Galenko, Elmira Popova, Timothy Hanson:
Bayesian semiparametric analysis for a single item maintenance optimization.
- Yeh Lam:
A geometric process maintenance model with preventive repair.
- Hui-Chin Tang:
An analysis of linear congruential random number generators when multiplier restrictions exist.
- Wing-Keung Wong:
Stochastic dominance and mean-variance measures of profit and loss for business planning and investment.
- Haris Ch. Doukas, Botsikas M. Andreas, John E. Psarras:
Multi-criteria decision aid for the formulation of sustainable technological energy priorities using linguistic variables.
- Takehiro Inohara:
Relational dominant strategy equilibrium as a generalization of dominant strategy equilibrium in terms of a social psychological aspect of decision making.
- Yannis Siskos, Evangelos Grigoroudis, Evangelia Krassadaki, Nikolaos F. Matsatsinis:
A multicriteria accreditation system for information technology skills and qualifications.
- Jérôme Baray, Gérard Cliquet:
Delineating store trade areas through morphological analysis.
- Timothy A. Park, Luanne Lohr:
Performance evaluation of university extension providers: A frontier approach for ordered response data.
- Hsi-Mei Chen:
A non-linear inverse Lanchester square law problem in estimating the force-dependent attrition coefficients.
- Fionnuala M. Gormley, Nigel Meade:
The utility of cash flow forecasts in the management of corporate cash balances.
- Jinjiang Yuan, Yundong Mu:
Rescheduling with release dates to minimize makespan under a limit on the maximum sequence disruption.
- Christos Koulamas, George J. Kyparisis:
A note on the two-stage assembly flow shop scheduling problem with uniform parallel machines.
- Yves Crama, Linda S. Moonen, Frits C. R. Spieksma, Ellen Talloen:
The tool switching problem revisited.
- Silvia Lorenzo-Freire, José M. Alonso-Meijide, Balbina Casas-Méndez, Ruud Hendrickx:
Balanced contributions for TU games with awards and applications.
- S. K. Mishra, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
Pseudolinear fuzzy mappings.
Volume 182, Number 3, November 2007
Last update Sat May 25 15:58:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kin Keung Lai, Ming Wang, L. Liang:
A stochastic approach to professional services firms' revenue optimization.
- Zorica Stanimirovic, Jozef Kratica, Djordje Dugosija:
Genetic algorithms for solving the discrete ordered median problem.
- Fawaz S. Al-Anzi, Ali Allahverdi, Mikhail Y. Kovalyov:
Batching deteriorating items with applications in computer communication and reverse logistics.
- Jean Damay, Alain Quilliot, Eric Sanlaville:
Linear programming based algorithms for preemptive and non-preemptive RCPSP.
- Arvind K. Tripathi, Suresh K. Nair:
Narrowcasting of wireless advertising in malls.
- V. Jeet, E. Kutanoglu:
Lagrangian relaxation guided problem space search heuristics for generalized assignment problems.
- Weiya Zhong, György Dósa, Zhiyi Tan:
On the machine scheduling problem with job delivery coordination.
- Prakash L. Abad:
Buyer's response to a temporary price reduction incorporating freight costs.
- Amiya Basu, Tridib Mazumdar, S. P. Raj:
Components of optimal price under logit demand.
- Yanfeng Ouyang:
The effect of information sharing on supply chain stability and the bullwhip effect.
- El Houssaine Aghezzaf:
Production planning and warehouse management in supply networks with inter-facility mold transfers.
- Gwo-Liang Liao:
Optimal production correction and maintenance policy for imperfect process.
- Özalp Özer, Onur Uncu, Wei Wei:
Selling to the "Newsvendor" with a forecast update: Analysis of a dual purchase contract.
- Wenbin Wang:
A two-stage prognosis model in condition based maintenance.
- Young H. Chun, Robert T. Sumichrast:
Bayesian inspection model with the negative binomial prior in the presence of inspection errors.
- Christiane Cocozza-Thivent:
MUT of a one out of two system with preventive maintenance.
- Michael E. Ketzenberg, Eve D. Rosenzweig, Ann E. Marucheck, Richard D. Metters:
A framework for the value of information in inventory replenishment.
- Yan-Kwang Chen, Kun-Lin Hsieh:
- George A. Christodoulakis:
Common volatility and correlation clustering in asset returns.
- Shaomin Wu, Huiqing Li:
Warranty cost analysis for products with a dormant state.
- Min Guo, Jian-Bo Yang, Kwai-Sang Chin, Hongwei Wang:
Evidential reasoning based preference programming for multiple attribute decision analysis under uncertainty.
- Tien-Chin Wang, Tsung-Han Chang:
Application of consistent fuzzy preference relations in predicting the success of knowledge management implementation.
- Marvin K. Nakayama:
Fixed-width multiple-comparison procedures using common random numbers for steady-state simulations.
- Rehan Sadiq, Solomon Tesfamariam:
Probability density functions based weights for ordered weighted averaging (OWA) operators: An example of water quality indices.
- Enrique Ballestero:
Compromise programming: A utility-based linear-quadratic composite metric from the trade-off between achievement and balanced (non-corner) solutions.
- Sungsoon Park, Ling Rothrock:
Systematic analysis of framing bias in missile defense: Implications toward visualization design.
- Srinivas Bollapragada, Aparna Gupta, Chaipat Lawsirirat:
Managing a portfolio of long term service agreements.
- Erkut Düzakin, Hatice Düzakin:
Measuring the performance of manufacturing firms with super slacks based model of data envelopment analysis: An application of 500 major industrial enterprises in Turkey.
- S. P. Nachiappan, N. Jawahar:
A genetic algorithm for optimal operating parameters of VMI system in a two-echelon supply chain.
- Lixin Tang, Guoli Liu:
A mathematical programming model and solution for scheduling production orders in Shanghai Baoshan Iron and Steel Complex.
- S. P. Sarmah, D. Acharya, S. K. Goyal:
Coordination and profit sharing between a manufacturer and a buyer with target profit under credit option.
- Jason Papathanasiou, Basil D. Manos:
An approximation algorithm for the location of dairy enterprises under time constraints.
- Peng Zhou, Liwei Fan:
A note on multi-criteria ABC inventory classification using weighted linear optimization.
- René Victor Valqui Vidal:
G. Ringland, Scenario Planning - Managing for the Future, second ed., John Wiley, Chichester, UK, 2006. ISBN 0-470-01881-X, p. xxii + 478, Euro 47.90.