Volume 27, Number 1, February 2010 Computer Recognition Systems Editorial
Volume 27, Number 2, May 2010 Editorial
Volume 27, Number 3, July 2010 Articles
- Wojciech Penar, Michal Wozniak:
Cost-sensitive methods of constructing hierarchical classifiers.
- Hamdi Melih Saraoglu, Mehmet Koçan:
A study on non-invasive detection of blood glucose concentration from human palm perspiration by using artificial neural networks.
- I-Hong Kuo, Shi-Jinn Horng, Tzong-Wann Kao, Tsung-Lieh Lin, Cheng-Ling Lee, Yuan-Hsin Chen, Y. I. Pan, Takao Terano:
A hybrid swarm intelligence algorithm for the travelling salesman problem.
- Sina Zarei Mahmoodabadi, Alireza Ahmadian, Mohammadjavad Abolhasani, Paul Babyn, Javad Alirezaie:
A fast expert system for electrocardiogram arrhythmia detection.
- Jinn-Yi Yeh, Tai-Hsi Wu:
Cascade of genetic algorithm and decision tree for cancer classification on gene expression data.
- Recep Demirci:
Fuzzy adaptive anisotropic filter for medical images.
Volume 27, Number 4, September 2010 Articles
Volume 27, Number 5, November 2010 Editorial
Last update Mon May 20 17:06:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marco Leo, Paolo Spagnolo, Tiziana D'Orazio, Pier Luigi Mazzeo, Arcangelo Distante:
Real-time smart surveillance using motion analysis.
- Qiaolin Ye, Chunxia Zhao, Ning Ye, Yannan Chen:
Iterative support vector machine with guaranteed accuracy and run time.
- José Humberto Ablanedo-Rosas, Hongman Gao, Xiaochuan Zheng, Bahram Alidaee, Haibo Wang:
A study of the relative efficiency of Chinese ports: a financial ratio-based data envelopment analysis approach.
- Juan Du, Liang Liang, Feng Yang, Gongbing Bi, Xiao-Bo Yu:
A new DEA-based method for fully ranking all decision-making units.
- Yang Xu, Alain Bernard:
Measurement of enterprise knowledge by state characterization.
- Charlene Xie:
A model-driven decision support system for product risk analysis.