Volume 29, Number 1, February 2012 Articles
- Yuhua Qian, Chuangyin Dang, Jiye Liang, Weizhi Wu:
Partial ordering of information granulations: a further investigation.
- Mustafa Karabulut, Turgay Ibrikci:
A fuzzy self-organizing map algorithm for biological pattern recognition.
- Sahin Renckes, Huseyin Polat, Yusuf Oysal:
A new hybrid recommendation algorithm with privacy.
- D. K. Sreekantha, R. V. Kulkarni:
Expert system design for credit risk evaluation using neuro-fuzzy logic.
- Wei Li, Weibin Zheng, Juanjuan Lin, Xiaohong Guan, Ling Li, Sohail S. Chaudhry, Pan Wang, Yanping Liu:
CARR: a scalable solution for network packet classification.
- Ewaryst Rafajlowicz:
Classifiers sensitive to external context - theory and applications to video sequences.
Volume 29, Number 2, May 2012 Editorial
- Jon G. Hall:
The cult of the (so-called) Expert System.
- Chuen-He Liou, Duen-Ren Liu:
Hybrid recommendations for mobile commerce based on mobile phone features.
- Shahriar Afandizadeh Zargari, Salar Zabihi Siabil, Amir Hossein Alavi, Amir Hossein Gandomi:
A computational intelligence-based approach for short-term traffic flow prediction.
- Paulo Cortez, Miguel Rio, Miguel Rocha, Pedro Sousa:
Multi-scale Internet traffic forecasting using neural networks and time series methods.
- J. Behnamian, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi, M. Zandieh:
Hybrid flowshop scheduling with sequence-dependent setup times by hybridizing max-min ant system, simulated annealing and variable neighbourhood search.
- Mu-Chen Chen, Chuang-Min Chao, Kuan-Ting Wu:
Pattern filtering and classification for market basket analysis with profit-based measures.
- Farid Yaghouby, Ahmad Ayatollahi, Reihaneh Bahramali, Maryam Yaghouby:
Robust genetic programming-based detection of atrial fibrillation using RR intervals.
- Wieslaw Chmielnicki, Irena Roterman-Konieczna, Katarzyna Stapor:
An improved protein fold recognition with support vector machines.
Volume 29, Number 3, July 2012 Editorial
- Jon G. Hall:
Computing education that doesn't compute.
- Joanna Polanska, Malgorzata Plechawska, Monika Pietrowska, Lukasz Marczak:
Gaussian mixture decomposition in the analysis of MALDI-TOF spectra.
- Michal Choras, Lukasz Saganowski, Rafal Renk, Witold Holubowicz:
Statistical and signal-based network traffic recognition for anomaly detection.
- Chien-Chang Chou:
Evaluating the quality of airport service using the fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making method: a case study of Taiwanese airports.
- Olivier L. Georgeon, Alain Mille, Thierry Bellet, Benoit Mathern, Frank E. Ritter:
Supporting activity modelling from activity traces.
- Emilio Corchado, Javier Sedano, Leticia Curiel, José Ramón Villar:
Optimizing the operating conditions in a high precision industrial process using soft computing techniques.
- Maciej Smiatacz, Witold Malina:
SDF classifier revisited.
Volume 29, Number 4, September 2012 Editorial Articles
- Damien Cram, Benoit Mathern, Alain Mille:
A complete chronicle discovery approach: application to activity analysis.
- Alina Momot:
On application of input data partitioning to Bayesian weighted averaging of biomedical signals.
- Luca Barzanti, Silvio Giove:
A decision support system for fund raising management based on the Choquet integral methodology.
- Marek Kurzynski, Michal Wozniak:
Combining classifiers under probabilistic models: experimental comparative analysis of methods.
- Ming-Hau Tsai, Pi-Cheng Tung:
Modified Smith predictor with a robust disturbance reduction scheme for linear systems with small time delays.
- Lun-Ping Hung:
Discovering patterns of online purchasing behaviour and a new-product-launch strategy.
Volume 29, Number 5, November 2012 Editorial
- Jon G. Hall:
Engineering knowledge engineering.
Last update Wed May 22 17:34:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lin Wang, Jing He, Yurong Zeng:
A differential evolution algorithm for joint replenishment problem using direct grouping and its application.
- Donato Impedovo, Giuseppe Pirlo, Mario Petrone:
A multi-resolution multi-classifier system for speaker verification.
- Alkiviadis Tsimpiris, Dimitris Kugiumtzis:
Feature selection for classification of oscillating time series.
- Parham Ghorbanian, Ali Jalali, Ali Ghaffari, Chandrasekhar Nataraj:
An improved procedure for detection of heart arrhythmias with novel pre-processing techniques.
- Parag C. Pendharkar, James A. Rodger:
A distributed problem-solving framework for probabilistic software effort estimation.
- Mostafa Sabzekar, Hadi Sadoghi Yazdi, Mahmoud Naghibzadeh:
Relaxed constraints support vector machine.