Volume 16, Number 1, February 2011 Special Issue on Search-Based Software Engineering
- Massimiliano Di Penta, Simon M. Poulding:
Introduction to the special issue on search based software engineering.
- Iain Bate, Usman Khan:
WCET analysis of modern processors using multi-criteria optimisation.
- Juan José Durillo, Yuanyuan Zhang, Enrique Alba, Mark Harman, Antonio J. Nebro:
A study of the bi-objective next release problem.
- Brady J. Garvin, Myra B. Cohen, Matthew B. Dwyer:
Evaluating improvements to a meta-heuristic search for constrained interaction testing.
- Alessandro Marchetto, Paolo Tonella:
Using search-based algorithms for Ajax event sequence generation during testing.
- Segla Kpodjedo, Filippo Ricca, Philippe Galinier, Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc, Giuliano Antoniol:
Design evolution metrics for defect prediction in object oriented systems.
Volume 16, Number 2, April 2011
Volume 16, Number 3, June 2011
Volume 16, Number 4, August 2011 Special Issue on Qualitative Research Methods in Software Engineering
- Tore Dybå, Rafael Prikladnicki, Kari Rönkkö, Carolyn B. Seaman, Jonathan Sillito:
Qualitative research in software engineering.
- Laurie McLeod, Stephen G. MacDonell, Bill Doolin:
Qualitative research on software development: a longitudinal case study methodology.
- Susan Elliott Sim, Thomas A. Alspaugh:
Getting the whole story: an experience report on analyzing data elicited using the war stories procedure.
- Steve Adolph, Wendy Hall, Philippe Kruchten:
Using grounded theory to study the experience of software development.
- Lutz Prechelt, Christopher Oezbek:
The search for a research method for studying OSS process innovation.
Volume 16, Number 5, October 2011 Special Issue on Empirical Research in Software Architecture:
Opportunities, Challenges and Approaches
- Muhammad Ali Babar, Patricia Lago, Arie van Deursen:
Empirical research in software architecture: opportunities, challenges, and approaches.
- Trosky Boris Callo Arias, Pieter van der Spek, Paris Avgeriou:
A practice-driven systematic review of dependency analysis solutions.
- Anne Martens, Heiko Koziolek, Lutz Prechelt, Ralf Reussner:
From monolithic to component-based performance evaluation of software architectures - A series of experiments analysing accuracy and effort.
- Michel Wermelinger, Yijun Yu, Angela Lozano, Andrea Capiluppi:
Assessing architectural evolution: a case study.
- Zude Li, Nazim H. Madhavji, Syed Shariyar Murtaza, Mechelle Gittens, Andriy V. Miranskyy, David Godwin, Enzo Cialini:
Characteristics of multiple-component defects and architectural hotspots: a large system case study.
Volume 16, Number 6, December 2011
Last update Tue May 21 18:52:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page