Volume 4, Number 1, March 2011
Volume 4, Number 2, June 2011
Volume 4, Number 3, September 2011
- K. Pediaditi, M. Stanojevic, C. Kouskouna, M. Karydas, D. Zianis, George P. Petropoulos, N. Boretos:
A decision support system for assessing and managing environment risk cross borders.
- Elia Axinia Machado-Machado, Neeti Neeti, J. Ronald Eastman, Hao Chen:
Implications of space-time orientation for Principal Components Analysis of Earth observation image time series.
- Jonathan Yu, Simon Cox, Gavin Walker, Paul J. Box, Paul A. Sheahan:
Use of standard vocabulary services in validation of water resources data described in XML.
- Ruth E. Duerr, Robert R. Downs, Curt Tilmes, Bruce R. Barkstrom, W. Christopher Lenhardt, Joseph Glassy, Luis Bermudez, Peter Slaughter:
On the utility of identification schemes for digital earth science data: an assessment and recommendations.
Volume 4, Number 4, December 2011 Special Issue:
Use of Collaborative Platforms in Earth Science
Last update Wed May 22 17:34:16 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- David Morrill Anderson, Bruce A. Bauer, Charles R. Buckner, Edward Gille, Wendy S. Gross, Michael Hartman, Carrie Morrill, Anju M. Shah, Eugene R. Wahl:
Web 2.0 collaborations address uncertainty in climate reconstructions of the past millennium.
- Eliza S. Bradley, Dar A. Roberts, Philip E. Dennison, Robert O. Green, Michael Eastwood, Sarah R. Lundeen, Ian B. McCubbin, Ira Leifer:
Google Earth and Google Fusion Tables in support of time-critical collaboration: Mapping the deepwater horizon oil spill with the AVIRIS airborne spectrometer.
- Cinzia Cervato, William Gallus, Pete Boysen, Michael Larsen:
Dynamic weather forecaster: results of the testing of a collaborative, on-line educational platform for weather forecasting.
- Bruce Caron, Dave Toole, Paul Wicks, Steve Miller:
DigitalOcean: building a platform for scientific collaboration and social and media sharing on the Drupal content management system.
- Mark A. Parsons:
Making data useful for modelers to understand complex Earth systems.
- Cristiano Fugazza:
Toward semantics-aware annotation and retrieval of spatial data.