Volume 20, Number 1, January 2001
Volume 20, Number 2, February 2001
- Carlos Alonso González, Belarmino Pulido Junquera, G. Acosta Lazo, César Llamas:
On-line industrial supervision and diagnosis, knowledge level description and experimental results.
- Jang Hee Lee, Sung Jin You, Sang-Chan Park:
A new intelligent SOFM-based sampling plan for advanced process control.
- Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Francisca Ibáñez-Cruz, Paul Compton, Tri M. Cao:
An easy-maintenance, reusable approach for building knowledge-based systems: application to landscape assessment.
- Louis A. Le Blanc, Ray R. Hashemi, Conway T. Rucks:
Pattern development for vessel accidents: a comparison of statistical and neural computing techniques.
- Josefa Z. Hernández, Juan Manuel Serrano:
Knowledge-based models for emergency management systems.
- Soe-Tsyr Yuan, Wei-Lun Chang:
Mixed-initiative synthesized learning approach for web-based CRM.
- Chun Hung Cheng, Boon Toh Low, Pak-Kei Chan, Jaideep Motwani:
Improving the performance of neural networks in classification using fuzzy linear regression.
- G. A. Vagelatos, Gerasimos G. Rigatos, Spyros G. Tzafestas:
Incremental fuzzy supervisory controller design for optimizing the injection molding process.
- P. C. Bloom, Q. B. Chung:
Lessons learned from developing a mission-critical expert system with multiple experts through rapid prototyping.
Volume 20, Number 3, April 2001
- Lorenzo Moreno, R. M. Aguilar, José D. Piñeiro, J. I. Estévez, José F. Sigut, C. S. González:
Using KADS methodology in a simulation assisted knowledge based system: application to hospital management.
- Liqiang Geng, Zhi Chen, Christine W. Chan, Gordon H. Huang:
An intelligent decision support system for management of petroleum-contaminated sites.
- Zbigniew Kowalski, Ryszard Arendt, Maria Meler-Kapcia, Stefan Zielinski:
An expert system for aided design of ship systems automation.
- Yogesh Srinivas, William D. Timmons, John Durkin:
A comparative study of three expert systems for blood pressure control.
- Chuleeporn Changchit, Clyde W. Holsapple, Ralph E. Viator:
Transferring auditors?? internal control evaluation knowledge to management.
Volume 20, Number 4, May 2001
Last update Sat May 18 16:19:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page