Volume 27, Number 1, July 2004
- Khaled F. Shaalan, Mona El-Badry, Ahmed A. Rafea:
A multiagent approach for diagnostic expert systems via the internet.
- Feng-Hsu Wang:
A fuzzy neural network for item sequencing in personalized cognitive scaffolding with adaptive formative assessment.
- Hyungwon Shin, So Young Sohn:
Segmentation of stock trading customers according to potential value.
- S. Wesley Changchien, Chin-Feng Lee, Yu-Jung Hsu:
On-line personalized sales promotion in electronic commerce.
- Dirk Van den Poel, Jan De Schamphelaere, Geert Wets:
Direct and indirect effects of retail promotions on sales and profits in the do-it-yourself market.
- Ioannis Hatzilygeroudis:
Integrating (rules, neural networks) and cases for knowledge representation and reasoning in expert systems.
- Kevin F. R. Liu:
Agent-based resource discovery architecture for environmental emergency management.
- Seung Hee Ho, Sun Ha Jee, Jong-eun Lee, Jong Sup Park:
Analysis on risk factors for cervical cancer using induction technique.
- Ren-Jye Dzeng, Yu-Chun Lin:
Intelligent agents for supporting construction procurement negotiation.
- Michael Glykas, Panagiotis Chytas:
Technological innovations in asthma patient monitoring and care.
- Shieu-Ming Chou, Tian-Shyug Lee, Yuehjen E. Shao, I-Fei Chen:
Mining the breast cancer pattern using artificial neural networks and multivariate adaptive regression splines.
- Nam-Hong Yim, Soung Hie Kim, Hee-Woong Kim, Kee-Young Kwahk:
Knowledge based decision making on higher level strategic concerns: system dynamics approach.
Volume 27, Number 2, August 2004
- Jedid-Jah Jonker, Nanda Piersma, Dirk Van den Poel:
Joint optimization of customer segmentation and marketing policy to maximize long-term profitability.
- José Mira, Ana E. Delgado García, Antonio Fernández-Caballero, Miguel Angel Fernández:
Knowledge modelling for the motion detection task: the algorithmic lateral inhibition method.
- Chung-Chian Hsu:
Extending attribute-oriented induction algorithm for major values and numeric values.
- Peng Han, Bo Xie, Fan Yang, Ruimin Shen:
A scalable P2P recommender system based on distributed collaborative filtering.
- Hongsoon Yim, Hyung Jun Ahn, Jong Woo Kim, Sung Joo Park:
Agent-based adaptive travel planning system in peak seasons.
- Chien-Liang Liu, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Chang-Sheng Chen:
Design and implementation of an intelligent DNS management system.
- Alejandra Rodríguez, Bernardino Arcay Varela, Carlos Dafonte, Minia Manteiga, Iciar Carricajo:
Automated knowledge-based analysis and classification of stellar spectra using fuzzy reasoning.
- Euiho Suh, Seungjae Lim, Hyunseok Hwang, Su-Yeon Kim:
A prediction model for the purchase probability of anonymous customers to support real time web marketing: a case study.
- Christophe Mues, Bart Baesens, Craig M. Files, Jan Vanthienen:
Decision diagrams in machine learning: an empirical study on real-life credit-risk data.
- C.-Y. Tsai, C.-C. Chiu:
A purchase-based market segmentation methodology.
- Bart Larivière, Dirk Van den Poel:
Investigating the role of product features in preventing customer churn, by using survival analysis and choice modeling: The case of financial services.
- Sangjae Lee, Byung Gon Kim, Kidong Lee:
Fuzzy cognitive map-based approach to evaluate EDI performance: a test of causal model.
- Bo-Suk Yang, Seok Kwon Jeong, Yong-Min Oh, Andy Chit Chiow Tan:
Case-based reasoning system with Petri nets for induction motor fault diagnosis.
- Hsien-Tsung Liao, David Enke, Henry Wiebe:
An expert advisory system for the ISO 9001 quality system.
Volume 27, Number 3, October 2004
- Inan Güler, Elif Derya Übeyli:
Application of adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for detection of electrocardiographic changes in patients with partial epilepsy using feature extraction.
- Sheng-Tun Li, Li-Yen Shue:
Data mining to aid policy making in air pollution management.
- Ignacio García-Fernández, José David Martín-Guerrero, Marta Pla-Castells, Emilio Soria-Olivas, Rafael J. Martínez-Durá, Jordi Muñoz-Marí:
Crane collision modelling using a neural network approach.
- Salwa Ammar, William Duncombe, Bernard Jump, Ronald Wright:
Constructing a fuzzy-knowledge-based-system: an application for assessing the financial condition of public schools.
- Feng-Hsu Wang, Hsiu-Mei Shao:
Effective personalized recommendation based on time-framed navigation clustering and association mining.
- Shun-Chieh Lin, Shian-Shyong Tseng:
Constructing detection knowledge for DDoS intrusion tolerance.
- Hsing-Chia Kuo, Hui-Kuo Chang, Yen-Zen Wang:
Symbiotic evolution-based design of fuzzy-neural diagnostic system for common acute abdominal pain.
- Malcolm J. Beynon, Kate L. Buchanan:
Object classification under ignorance using CaRBS: the case of the European barn swallow.
- Massimiliano Versace, Rushi Bhatt, Oliver Hinds, Mark Shiffer:
Predicting the exchange traded fund DIA with a combination of genetic algorithms and neural networks.
- Raafat George Saadé, Alexander Tsoukas, George Tsoukas:
Prototyping a decision support system in the clinical environment: assessment of patients with osteoporosis OSTEODSS.
- Minhong Wang, Huaiqing Wang, Dongming Xu, Kwok Kit Wan, Doug Vogel:
A web-service agent-based decision support system for securities exception management.
- Nurettin Acir, Cüneyt Güzelis:
Automatic recognition of sleep spindles in EEG by using artificial neural networks.
- Shu-Hui Chiang:
A resource-based perspective on knowledge management capability and competitive advantage: an empirical investigation.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Minyong Kim:
MyMessage: case-based reasoning and multicriteria decision making techniques for intelligent context-aware message filtering.
- Lynne E. Hall, Adrian Gordon, Lynne Newall, Russell James:
A development environment for intelligent applications on mobile devices.
- Ryszard Arendt:
The application of an expert system for simulation investigations in the aided design of ship power systems automation.
Volume 27, Number 4, November 2004
Last update Thu May 23 14:47:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kyung Hoon Yang, David Olson, Jaekyung Kim:
Comparison of first order predicate logic, fuzzy logic and non-monotonic logic as knowledge representation methodology.
- Shu-Hsien Liao, Yin-Ju Chen:
Mining customer knowledge for electronic catalog marketing.
- Ronan T. McIvor, Anthony G. McCloskey, Paul K. Humphreys, Liam P. Maguire:
Using a fuzzy approach to support financial analysis in the corporate acquisition process.
- Sang Hyun Choi, Yoon Ho Cho:
An utility range-based similar product recommendation algorithm for collaborative companies.
- Sang-Chul Lee, Yung Ho Suh, Jae Kyeong Kim, Kyoung Jun Lee:
A cross-national market segmentation of online game industry using SOM.
- Jong Woo Kim, Hyoung Do Kim:
Semantic constraint specification and verification of ebXML business process specifications.
- Frank Witlox, Hans Tindemans:
The application of rough sets analysis in activity-based modelling. Opportunities and constraints.
- Juite Wang, C.-H. Dai:
A fuzzy constraint satisfaction approach for electronic shopping assistance.
- Oh Byung Kwon:
Modeling and generating context-aware agent-based applications with amended colored Petri nets.
- Nan-Chen Hsieh:
An integrated data mining and behavioral scoring model for analyzing bank customers.
- Lawrence Mandow, José-Luis Pérez-de-la-Cruz:
Sindi: an intelligent assistant for highway design.
- Hsin-Chang Yang, Chung-Hong Lee:
A text mining approach on automatic generation of web directories and hierarchies.
- Wei-Po Lee:
Towards agent-based decision making in the electronic marketplace: interactive recommendation and automated negotiation.
- Zengyou He, Xiaofei Xu, Joshua Zhexue Huang, Shengchun Deng:
Mining class outliers: concepts, algorithms and applications in CRM.