Volume 28, Number 1, January 2005
- William Leigh, Ross Hightower, Naval Modani:
Forecasting the New York stock exchange composite index with past price and interest rate on condition of volume spike.
- Ricardo Melo Bastos, Flávio Moreira Oliveira, José Palazzo Moreira de Oliveira:
Autonomic computing approach for resource allocation.
- Tzu-Chiang Liu, Rong-Kwei Li:
A new ART-counterpropagation neural network for solving a forecasting problem.
- Sung Min Bae, Sung Ho Ha, Sang-Chan Park:
A web-based system for analyzing the voices of call center customers in the service industry.
- S. Wesley Changchien, Ming-Chin Lin:
Design and implementation of a case-based reasoning system for marketing plans.
- Wu Wen, Wei-Kang Wang, C. H. Wang:
A knowledge-based intelligent decision support system for national defense budget planning.
- Yu Li, Liu Lu, Li Xuefeng:
A hybrid collaborative filtering method for multiple-interests and multiple-content recommendation in E-Commerce.
- Wooju Kim, Yong Uk Song, June Seok Hong:
Web enabled expert systems using hyperlink-based inference.
- Shu-Hsien Liao:
Expert system methodologies and applications - a decade review from 1995 to 2004.
- Davy Janssens, Geert Wets, Tom Brijs, Koen Vanhoof:
The development of an adapted Markov chain modelling heuristic and simulation framework in the context of transportation research.
- Xiaoshuan Zhang, Tao Hu, Brain Revell, Zetian Fu:
A forecasting support system for aquatic products price in China.
- Kyung-shik Shin, Taik Soo Lee, Hyun-jung Kim:
An application of support vector machines in bankruptcy prediction model.
- Juliana Yim, Heather Mitchell:
Comparison of country risk models: hybrid neural networks, logit models, discriminant analysis and cluster techniques.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Keedong Yoo, Euiho Suh:
UbiDSS: a proactive intelligent decision support system as an expert system deploying ubiquitous computing technologies.
- Yen-Zen Wang:
A GA-based methodology to determine an optimal curriculum for schools.
- M. Kemal Ciliz:
Rule base reduction for knowledge-based fuzzy controllers with application to a vacuum cleaner.
Volume 28, Number 2, February 2005
- Sunghwan Min, Ingoo Han:
Detection of the customer time-variant pattern for improving recommender systems.
- Wout Dullaert, Bart Maes, Bert Vernimmen, Frank Witlox:
An evolutionary algorithm for order splitting with multiple transport alternatives.
- Jing-Shing Yao, Miao-Sheng Chen, Huei-Wen Lin:
Valuation by using a fuzzy discounted cash flow model.
- Francisco García Sánchez, Rafael Valencia-García, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar:
An integrated approach for developing e-commerce applications.
- Chun-Lang Chang:
Using case-based reasoning to diagnostic screening of children with developmental delay.
- Qian Yu, Minjian Zheng, Xiuxi Li, Li Lin:
Implementation of knowledge maintenance modules in an expert system for fault diagnosis of chemical process operation.
- Sooyong Park, Vijayan Sugumaran:
Designing multi-agent systems: a framework and application.
- Rubén Peredo Valderrama, Leandro Balladares Ocaña, Leonid Sheremetov:
Development of intelligent reusable learning objects for web-based education systems.
- Aleksander Mendyk, Renata Jachowicz:
Neural network as a decision support system in the development of pharmaceutical formulation - focus on solid dispersions.
- Inan Güler, Elif Derya Übeyli:
Feature saliency using signal-to-noise ratios in automated diagnostic systems developed for ECG beats.
- Yavuz Kilagiz, Ahmet Baran, Zerrin Yildiz, Murat Çetin:
A fuzzy diagnosis and advice system for optimization of emissions and fuel consumption.
- Nang-Fei Pan:
Assessment of productivity and duration of highway construction activities subject to impact of rain.
- So Young Sohn, Tae Hee Moon, Sanghoon Kim:
Improved technology scoring model for credit guarantee fund.
- Kun Chang Lee, Namho Chung:
A web DSS approach to building an intelligent internet shopping mall by integrating virtual reality and avatar.
- Hun-Woo Yoo, Han-Soo Park, Dong-Sik Jang:
Expert system for color image retrieval.
- Yeong Bin Cho, Yoon Ho Cho, Soung Hie Kim:
Mining changes in customer buying behavior for collaborative recommendations.
- Kyong Joo Oh, Tae Yoon Kim, Sungky Min:
Using genetic algorithm to support portfolio optimization for index fund management.
- YongSoo Kim, Bong-Jin Yum, Junehwa Song, Su Myeon Kim:
Development of a recommender system based on navigational and behavioral patterns of customers in e-commerce sites.
Volume 28, Number 3, April 2005
- Ismail H. Toroslu, Meliha Yetisgen-Yildiz:
Data mining in deductive databases using query flocks.
- Felix T. S. Chan, Hing Kai Chan:
Design of a PCB plant with expert system and simulation approach.
- Rafael Valencia-García, Rodrigo Martínez-Béjar, Alessandro Gasparetto:
An intelligent framework for simulating robot-assisted surgical operations.
- Se-Hak Chun, Yoon-Joo Park:
Dynamic adaptive ensemble case-based reasoning: application to stock market prediction.
- Spiros Th. Kaloudis, D. Anastopoulos, Constantine P. Yialouris, Nikos A. Lorentzos, Alexander B. Sideridis:
Insect identification expert system for forest protection.
- Mu-Chen Chen, Cheng-Lung Huang, Kai-Ying Chen, Hsiao-Pin Wu:
Aggregation of orders in distribution centers using data mining.
- Hédi Chtourou, Wassim Masmoudi, Aref Maalej:
An expert system for manufacturing systems machine selection.
- Ho Seok Moon, Taewoo You, Hun-Woo Yoo, Myung Ho Sohn, Dong-Sik Jang:
A recovery system of broken relics using least squares fitting and vector similarity techniques.
- Shu-Mei Guo, Chang-Shing Lee, Chin-Yuan Hsu:
An intelligent image agent based on soft-computing techniques for color image processing.
- Shyi-Chyi Cheng, Tzu-Chuan Chou, Chao-Lung Yang, Hung-Yi Chang:
A semantic learning for content-based image retrieval using analytical hierarchy process.
- Miguel Delgado, Waldo Fajardo, Eva Lucrecia Gibaja Galindo, Ramón Pérez-Pérez:
BioMen: an information system to herbarium.
- Abbes Berrais:
A knowledge-based expert system for earthquake resistant design of reinforced concrete buildings.
- Bo Luo, Linyan Sun, Richard Mweene:
Empirical study of trading rule discovery in China stock market.
- Hei-Chia Wang, Hung-Chih Kuo, Hong-Hwa Chen, Yu-Yun Hsiao, Wen-Chieh Tsai:
KSPF: using gene sequence patterns and data mining for biological knowledge management.
- Tseng-Chung Tang, Li-Chiu Chi:
Predicting multilateral trade credit risks: comparisons of Logit and Fuzzy Logic models using ROC curve analysis.
- Bruce Stephen, Lykourgos Petropoulakis:
An ambient software monitoring system for unsupervised user modelling.
- Wu Wen, Wei-Kang Wang, T. H. Wang:
A hybrid knowledge-based decision support system for enterprise mergers and acquisitions.
- Bernd Vindevogel, Dirk Van den Poel, Geert Wets:
Why promotion strategies based on market basket analysis do not work.
- Chun-Hsien Chen, Li Pheng Khoo, Wei Yan:
PDCS - a product definition and customisation system for product concept development.
Volume 28, Number 4, May 2005
Last update Sat May 25 20:10:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jae H. Min, Youngchan Lee:
Bankruptcy prediction using support vector machine with optimal choice of kernel function parameters.
- Hei-Chia Wang, Huei-Sen Wang:
A hybrid expert system for equipment failure analysis.
- Fahim Akhter, Dave J. Hobbs, Zakaria Maamar:
A fuzzy logic-based system for assessing the level of business-to-consumer (B2C) trust in electronic commerce.
- Gye Hang Hong, Sang-Chan Park, Dong-Sik Jang, Hyung Min Rho:
An effective supplier selection method for constructing a competitive supply-relationship.
- Tae Hyup Roh, Cheol Kyung Ahn, Ingoo Han:
The priority factor model for customer relationship management system success.
- Nan-Chen Hsieh:
Hybrid mining approach in the design of credit scoring models.
- Songbo Tan:
Neighbor-weighted K-nearest neighbor for unbalanced text corpus.
- P. Aruna, N. Puviarasan, B. Palaniappan:
An investigation of neuro-fuzzy systems in psychosomatic disorders.
- Tsung-Nan Tsai:
Development of an integrated reflow soldering control system using incremental hybrid process knowledge.
- Bing Nan Li, Ming-Chui Dong, Mang I Vai, Peng Un Mak:
A novel intelligent sphygmogram analyzer for health monitoring of cardiovascular system.
- Abdulhamit Subasi:
Automatic recognition of alertness level from EEG by using neural network and wavelet coefficients.
- Rafayah Mousa, Qutaishat Munib, Abdallah Moussa:
Breast cancer diagnosis system based on wavelet analysis and fuzzy-neural.
- Antonio L. Arranz Matía, Miguel A. Sanz-Bobi:
CLELIA: a multi-agent system for publishing printed and electronic media.
- Bo-Suk Yang, Dong-Soo Lim, Andy Chit Chiow Tan:
VIBEX: an expert system for vibration fault diagnosis of rotating machinery using decision tree and decision table.
- Tian-Shyug Lee, I-Fei Chen:
A two-stage hybrid credit scoring model using artificial neural networks and multivariate adaptive regression splines.
- Hyunju Noh, Tae Hyup Roh, Ingoo Han:
Prognostic personal credit risk model considering censored information.
- Ji Young Woo, Sung Min Bae, Sang-Chan Park:
Visualization method for customer targeting using customer map.
- Mu-Chen Chen, Ai-Lun Chiu, Hsu-Hwa Chang:
Mining changes in customer behavior in retail marketing.
- R. J. Kuo, Y. P. Kuo, Kai-Ying Chen:
Developing a diagnostic system through integration of fuzzy case-based reasoning and fuzzy ant colony system.
- Shihchieh Chou, Chang-Ling Hsu:
MMDT: a multi-valued and multi-labeled decision tree classifier for data mining.
- Chieh-Yuan Tsai, Chuang-Cheng Chiu, J.-S. Chen:
A case-based reasoning system for PCB defect prediction.
- Dohyun Kim, Bong-Jin Yum:
Collaborative filtering based on iterative principal component analysis.
- Geunchan Lim, Hyunchul Ahn, Heeseok Lee:
Formulating strategies for stakeholder management: a case-based reasoning approach.